justaflygirl

Florida Jumpers post up!

Hey! Just trying to get an idea of who all posts here that lives in the beautiful sunshine state. I want to know, cause I think it would be neat to get together for a jump, if thats possible to get us all in one place in florida. This weekend at Zhills, I made a jump with peacefuljeffrey and 321seeya; the anvil was also on that load...as were some other dz dot commers, but I didnt catch there names... It was load 32 in the green otter if any of ya'll see this!:D

As the only premier member that has posted to this thread, do you know with your membership you have a special feature that will allow you to search for people in your state;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm usually in Clewiston or Sebastian but have made it to Zhills and Deland too.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I'm here in Florida, but brand new so I'm still jumpin' by myself mostly. Of course, if anyone who is going to be at Z-Hills on Saturday wants to help me change that, I'd be more than grateful!

No need to jump alone!

I'm not sure if Oren will be out on Saturday, but ask manifest to hook you up with him.
If he can't jump with you, he'll find someone experienced who can! :)
I would happily do some jumps with you but I am committed to 4-way this Saturday. Maybe another time?

No need to jump alone!

I'm not sure if Oren will be out on Saturday, but ask manifest to hook you up with him.
If he can't jump with you, he'll find someone experienced who can! :)

What she said....find me....I'll be out this and almost every weekend.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Thanks guys! I loved my instructor (my best friend even before I began jumping), but she got pregnant soon after I solo'd, and I've done virtually nothing but solo's since AFF. I've been too shy to ask strangers to jump with me. :$ I'll make sure to find you this weekend.

Another for skydive Miami ... at least for now. I really live in NYC, but I brought myself (and work ) down here to get my A ... six more jumps ( hop and pop willing ) ... mmm ... I can almost taste it ..

Get it done.

Or come to Zhills and we can get it done.

I promise not to hurt you this timeB|
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

yep, like bucky, oren, cora and rick have mentioned, stop by the bomb squad table and introduce yourself!

There are so many visitors to zhills these days that it is hard to know who is just passing through, and who is a newbie living in the area.

we won't be there this coming weekend, but usually are at zhills every weekend. see ya!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton