tkhayes

Easter Boogie @ Z-Hills

18-27 - Annual Easter Boogie. A week of festivities with Music, Load Organizing, Great Skydives, seminars, and more.
• 17-20 - GO Fast Games Championships with East Coast Freefly. Come play and do your best. Event info at www.ecfreefly.com under "Events"
• 18-20 - Z-Flock n Dock, Wing Suit Formation and Relative Work dives. Registration is $35 through Friday, March 4th and $45 after that. Registration includes dinner on the dropzone Friday and Saturday nights, a T-shirt and we will be putting all registrant's names into a drawing for cool prizes. For information about Skydive City, as well as directions and accommodations, check out Skydive City. see http://www.baserigs.com for more information
• 19th - Saturday, Z-Hills Moonlit Madness - 1st Annual Invitational Pond swooping meet. Come and watch the Pro Swoopers layout their best freestyle maneuvers, on the pond, in the dark!! It's madness!!! Organized by Kaz Sheekey & Scott Roberts. FMI contact [email protected].
• 19th - High Altitude Jumps from 22,000'. 'B' License required, Oxygen and everything included (except your mittens) for 2 jump tickets. Pre-manifesting 24 hours before to fill the load(s). Morning jumps ONLY, be ready for an 8:30am briefing.
• 20th - Sunday Morning Free Pancake Breakfast (7am)(donations accepted to Z-Hills Fire/Rescue)
• 21-27th - Drew is back to Organize all week long
• 26th - 8 Way competition for fun prizes
• 23-24-25-26 - Helicopter Jumps for $42 each. Must have 'A' license minimum to jump the Alouette. Buy tickets in advance, pre-manifesting 24 hours in advance please.
• 25-26-27 - Guy Wright in town to organize high-level sequential as well as lower skilled fun dives.
• 26th (Sat) 1pm to 8pm, BloodNet USA onsite for a Blood Drive. Donate for a free t-shirt and a jump ticket.\
• 27th - High Altitude Jumps from 22,000'. 'B' License required, Oxygen and everything included (except your mittens) for 2 jump tickets. Pre-manifesting 24 hours before to fill the load(s). Morning jumps ONLY, be ready for an 8:30am briefing.
• 27th - Annual 40 Way Easter Dives. Very cool traditional RW loads. 3 rounds of fun dives and great sequential.

http://www.skydivecity.com for more information

TK

Well shit, was away last weekend and now I learn that I am going to miss those wonderful pancakes. Ya know, this other RW sometimes gets in the way of the real RW - the one that is important. For all you bomb squad and Hellfish members, drink a beer for me. Hell, who am I kidding, drink a whole lot of beers for me. See ya.

Blue Skies, Light Winds, & Good Friends,

Michael
HF#15
MB2603
Quince Rodriquez
CSA466
SD1515
WRHHF
and proud member of the bomb squad