skinnyshrek

safety day at the farm

This coming week-end as you all know is safety day. The farm will be conducting a canopy course conducted by Hans ( the fat china man) Also, there will be a spotting seminar by shimell. All on the first load saturday may want to sign up for this one!!! Everything you need to know about safety will be on hand this week-end. If temperatures co-operate, water training will be available. Chris whitley will be conducting a seminar on taking care of your gear. Also, to top it off they will be throwing a party with a cook out saturday. All of you new students may want to come both days as i know you will all be going to the Dublin boogie. There will be a lot more canopies in the air than you are used to so go prepared. So, please call hans at 404 295 5000 and let him know your going.
See you all saturday
Lee:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is important for you kiddies to get some questions answered. Learn some new skills and refresh some old ones. Helps us old farts refresh and leard as well.

See you all next weekend.

B|:ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Yeah....Safety...I love discussing "safety" at the dropzone!!!:S;):D

If I didn't already have plans...I'd be there! Darn it.

p.s. this is Pyke...couldn't be bothered logging off/on under my name...so while Michelle & Jerry might be there...

I won't.:(

SEE YOU IN DUBLIN!

See, i guess i won't see you till dublin bring the money you owe me you cheap bastard..hey as for the Rv thing check out albany rv center

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

SH*T!! I too had important stuff to do this weekend. I was going to drop off my rig in Albany for my 197 day Reserve re-pack and Cypres install, then go to Tallahassee and download some music for us to groove to at Dublin. Now I have to go all the way to Tallahassee then back to the Farm.

Alright, I'll come on 2 conditions:
1) That Hans lets me (the Clark Kent of skydiving) write an article for the Mag. (payment to be discussed at Manifest of course) and

2) That Uncle/Papa does his whole gear maintenance seminar the same way he did last year.
...with his FLY down. :$:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

P.S. Did anyone see the Safety Day ad on the back of Parachutist this month? The chick in the ad's not wearing a f*ckin' helmet.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

no i think your known as the most belligerent skydiver. Clark kent..i guess he was a belligerent bastard wasn't he. Always showing off saving people.....ok i'll give you that. Dave "Yogi" has volunteered to give some canopy/swoop coaching for the people wishing to get into swooping. Some of you fast downsizing people may want to take him up on that!!

there will be a safety meeting promptly at 4:20 friday afternoon.;)

ok seroisly, im thinking of teaching the spotting class on friday night. is that good for most?.

also i know from watching most of you jump at the farm that almost EVERYONE, INCLUDING HANS. needs to attend this class. it will show you an entirely different way at looking at spoting, and how to figure out where you need to be.. ohh and p.s. on this class. if you cant be an adult in the class then dont even bother coming.

also for all you up and coming freeflyers.; well i will be giving free, thats right FREE, headown coaching. 1 on 1. i know there is a lot of you that are solid in a sit but want to fly on your head. so come take advatage. all you have to pay is YOUR slot! i will even take care of my own pack job. so you just pay a lift ticket for yourself.
so get on it FRANK. blain i know you and bob asked about it before also. and of course mike... even though he THINKS he's good enough to coach others.;) and i know there is pleanty more of you. and if i find that some of you are more solid than i though and can hold your own. i will bring somone else who is VERY good at freeflying into the mix and we can do 3 way coaching.

see ya guys this weekend... hopefully the weather is good...

ohh and p.s. im not working at all this weekend. both days will be for you to get FREE coaching.

later.

Mark

ohh also. ive got my own two way in air communication system that i put together myself we can possibly try out also.. and it didnt cost 1500$ jeese... what a rip off!:o

Thats awesome dude. maybe i could jump. I need some head down practice, so the wife says anyways...lol I'll make sure i'm there early Friday then. Spoke to the newly graduated Aff. They will be there, not for the head down though..lol:)

to get headown coaching you have to be able to fly on your head... lol... if you backtracking or stuff like that. we can work all that stuff out... and if i have time i can work with some of you who know how to sit but have NO idea how to fly on your head. and we could do a couple jumps with that also. i can hold you in a headdown position, but you have to know how to sitfly if you want me to do this... i dont want to die!..

Yea, I think I need a refresher course on spotting, I usually just look for the airport but I guess that is just not enough......he he. Ya, I would to like to know some tricks about spotting, since I am a belly flyer and usually out first I should be paying better attention........[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

but you have to know how to sitfly if you want me to do this... i dont want to die!..

So why don't you teach them to sitfly Coach ;)

we both know the answer to that question ian... i dont like sitflying...:D

and go ahead shrek.. look at ians signature... lol....

what about stand flying? is that a term? I'm sorry i'm stupid all i do is look through an eyepiece. But i want to learn stand flying!!!!!!!!:)

oh yeah, and i'll be teaching all of the tree landing courses, and robbie will do the pond swooping classes. and who the hell gave junkyarddog my damn orfun #. sorry dude, i've been number 4 for a while, go to the back of the line;)
orfun #6

oh yeah, and i'll be teaching all of the tree landing courses, and robbie will do the pond swooping classes. and who the hell gave junkyarddog my damn orfun #. sorry dude, i've been number 4 for a while, go to the back of the line;)

Hey hilbilly at least he shows up more than once a year !!!!!!!

And that is from No show uncle Papa..
You do have a ## I just cant remember what it is ?????
It is on up there in the nose bleed section I think.[:/]
SSSSSSSHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTT ThAATTTTSSSSS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKED Uuuuuuuuuuup:ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Hey hillbilly asshole. I was at the creation of the Orfuns when I got my number...you just assumed it was yours...dickhead :D

Is this why we brought together this group of unwanted, unloved, wholly worthless, ragamuffins? ...To hate on each other?

[B][U]THE FIRST OFFICIAL OrFun SH*T LIST[/U]
-as compiled by the First OrFun Congress late in the evening of Super Bowl Sunday MMV at the Home of Chunk is as follows:

1) Uncle/Papa/Alfalfa Whitley
2) skinnyshrek aka Chunk
3) Blandy aka Darla
4) junkyarpup
5) DJ Electric Boy
6) Cheech aka No_Shoes
7) Frankenc*ck aka "If you whine about it it will come." Blaine
8) Miki the Kid (Will be initiated in absentia since we probably wont see him until his kid's in freakin' college)
9) NY Brian aka Consigliere
10) Boomhauer aka Layy-aannce (You get to put a big cool 'X' on your t-shirt, so shuddup.)
11) Downsize Mike
12) Chaos Kitty aka Sweater Cakes (Also holds numbers 12b and 12c)
13) Fish Hook Willy aka Sky Midget Bob

If youre not happy with your number, dont pull.

Foster Parent Nominees:
-Mariposa
-Bubbles SpenceFly
-Chiquita
-Mama Whitley (recently nominated, has yet to accept)
-Chef Carbone (ditto)

If youre not happy with the idea of being a parental figure to the most difficult skydivers in the sport. Look at it this way, you get to whack their asses with a paddle in front of the whole DZ.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

So whats the SCHEDULE on this Safety Day monkey show? Ive gotta go to Tallahassee and probably cant get to the Farm til Sat afternoon. But I dont wanna miss the canopy coaching.

Most probably will be in the Afternoon. I'm thinking water training should be at night. Hey if you can get out of a canopy in freezing water at night, then you will be a much safer jumper..lol With all the Aff graduates there canopy accuracy and awareness will be a priority. I'll be videoing landings so we can debrief and hopefully help out some of these non flarers..:)Also, if anyone wants to bring firewood for the bonfire saturday night bring it.