LoudDan

The Good Vibes Boogie (March 25,26,&27)

OK Folks, here it is, The First Annual "Good Vibes Boogie"!!! It will be held at ASC in Cedar Town, and is being put on by "Team ONE". Taking place on March 25,26, & 27 there will be two (2) aircraft flying (The Super Twin Otter, and the King Air)!! Lift tickets will be $12.50 for either plane (perfect for those of us who will be broke after Dublin), with a $15 registration which will also get you food and beer, etc. The Team ONE guys (Sunman & Michael B) have put a lot of time and effort into planning and shellin' out for this boogie, so it should be an event worthy of the history books. Video will be shot through out the day for a beer light movie extravaganza. There will be organizing, and a swoop comp Saturday morning with (I believe) a cash purse, and one hell of a party Saturday night.

So drop the normal excuses, c'mon out and have a ball; experience climate controlled indoor packing, skydive, make a tandem, watch swoops/chows at the pond, or chill out and catch some rays up on the sun deck.

Any of you that know Sunman and Michael B know they don't do anything half way. If your looking for a "Different Kind of Boogie" look no further.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Would that be,
Alabama Skydive Center or augusta skydiving center or ashville skydive center or arkansas skydive center or Alaska skydive center or skydive nashville or skydive chatanooga or knoxville skydiving center or skydive birmingham or skydive montgomery , the web directions are so confusing as to how to get there.
Must be sponsored by 800-skyride.

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Okay Captain orginality allow me to recap "It will be held at ASC in Cedar Town, and is being put on by Team ONE."

It is not sponsored by anyone other than the team, they put up money. However in order to throw this kind of shindig, they needed aircraft, ASC said "we'll give ya two, and they took it. Who wouldn't?

To further recap, "Drop the normal excuses".

If your just trying to bash the DZ or DZ owners, by all means start your own thread and do so This is a young, talented, team that pooled together their resources and are putting on a boogie. If you're in to crushing that spirit, I feel for you.

Anyone that wants directions to the boogie feel free to PM me and I will give you the best directions I can. Have faith in LoudDan, he will not mislead you.

This will be a great weekend of jumping and fun.
If you have never partied with Sunman and Mike B. aka Kangaroo Jack, and the rest of the peeps at ASC... you are missing out.

So people, put your preconceived notions aside and come on out and have a blast with this boogie.
Wow... you might just have fun.
I know I will.

Would that be,
Alabama Skydive Center or augusta skydiving center or ashville skydive center or arkansas skydive center or Alaska skydive center or skydive nashville or skydive chatanooga or knoxville skydiving center or skydive birmingham or skydive montgomery , the web directions are so confusing as to how to get there.

Hey, if the directions are correct, you are only 20 minutes away. It could be sponsored by "Little Mamma's Whore House" but at $12.50 its a deal.

Oh Please, someone FLAME my ass!

Randy

Would that be,

Hey, if the directions are correct, you are only 20 minutes away. It could be sponsored by "Little Mamma's Whore House" but at $12.50 its a deal.

Oh Please, someone FLAME my ass!

Randy

Be careful Randy you'll upset Mike to the G. Don't you realize that this is skydiving and you can't joke around about other dropzones!!:P Man! What were you thinking??!![:/]
--------
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

Be careful Randy you'll upset Mike to the G. Don't you realize that this is skydiving and you can't joke around about other dropzones!! Man! What were you thinking??!!

No Kidding Kerry,

I must have been feeling too much love after Dublin.

And to think that last night (Sunday) after the Dublin boogie, Carol and I are having dinner with Hans, Jack Cohn, and Eric Johnson.

Mike to the G. is cool. He won't be upset by me joking around a bit.

"There will likely be a "Second Annual" Good Vibes boogie in Chicago this year."

Throw me a bone here, this has what to do with MY post, THIS thread, and THE boogie?

I'm trying hard, but I just don't see the relavance.

Okay...here's the rest of what's going on at Atlanta Skydiving Center for the Good Vibes Boogie...see you this weekend.

Team One will be organizing and coaching for free. The freefly team of SunMan, Michael Blankinship and Ron Stamey will also be filming the entire weekend for a boogie video. Tyler Lawson will host a swoop competition Saturday for all of you high-performance canopy pilots. ASC 4-way team Airlock will be host an “RW Skills Day” on Saturday, which includes free organizing and coaching for all of you A and B Licensed belly skydivers.

On Saturday night, there will be free beer and food as well as 100 red-headed sluts, jello shots and Sumo suits! A DJ will be spinning with Mike to the G on the drums under the new party and disco lights at ASC. Come be a part of the “Good Vibes” at ASC baby!

The Pre-Boogie Party begins Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at the Taco Mac on the East-West Connector. The $15 boogie fee is waived for those that show up to this Pre-Boogie Party. See you all there!

Later skaters...
ChutingStar.com