plowdirt

Clewiston,FL. Otter & Caravan

Is it an event or just a place to jump. Either or we will have an Otter and a Caravan flying. Come on out and join us for the fun of it. Call it what you might, But Sat and Sun the 19/20 of February will be a jumping weekend.
Lyle Presse will organize some RW jumps, The rest of us will organize ourselves accordingly. See you there.

E
Hispa17

If I can't get my accomodations worked out at Zhills by tomorrow afternoon, I'm stayin local and you have to deal with Psycho ME!:D Shit ...no f'n trailers or hotels available in Zhills...I can buy a tent and blow up my Aerobed XtraBed InA Minute..:D ...Desperate gals will do whatcha gotta do I suppose...:S

Call Lee tomorrow,he's been bustin his ass all week with repacks and such,If you catch him early enough
you might get lucky.
Landing area is dry as a bone. And what are you talking about, thats the swoop pond in the summer, or more like accuracy landing.:D ED

Clewiston is so close to me in Ft lauderdale..so pleez pleez always post when there's a big weekend or kuhl new jumpshits there...and you can count me IN! ;)

Next event is scheduled for 3/5 and 3/6.
A 10-way team will bring an otter for some training.

To All:
I hope to see a few old faces this weekend for our Clewless Boogie. Landing area is dry. The Twin Otter will be doing back to back loads and the Caravan will pick up any extras and Tandems.

:ph34r:

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
-J. K. Rowling
willtofly.com Videos, Pictures & News

So this weekend the 18th and 19th you are going to have a caravan and a twin otter? Count me in. at what time will you guys open on Sunday.

See u there

Me again. I almost forget that I have a friend that is interested in doing AFF1 or probably a tandem, just wanted to know how much does it cost? and how much will regular jumps cost for us?
Thank u

Javi

EJ. find there sight I am limited to my clicky skills, which is none. www.skydivefl.com and you can get the info there. I know AFF1 or ISP what ever they call it now is an 8:00AM start. check it out give them a call for availability, we have had a lot of students the past few weeks. Can't post prices . No club cost or what ever they do at other DZ's. Just a streight out jump pr.

ED
H-17

YES YES YES, It was a good day! Jorge of the jungle made it out to do some jumps with Larry, and RMH made an appearance also, alot of jumps. The 10 way team was out there working hard for their goal. Tomorrow is another day with the OTTER, so come on out. we'll be there jumping.:)

The weekend turned out to be really good, Sunday was very busy and the sun was blazing. Get some some screen Lucky Mike. we will have the Otter out some time in March again so keep an eye out we'll post again and let everyone know. come on out and have some fun. For the mean time back to the Caravan, still better then the 182.

Tell the Family I said Hello Sotojee los vemos. E

Hey hey,
Twin Otter will be at Clewiston again on the 5th and 6th. Come out and jump and enjoy the last scheduled TO weekend. We will again have organized RW jumps. A few experienced free flyers are always around to help out novices. We party at one of the local bars Judy's or the Big O at night. :D :P

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
-J. K. Rowling
willtofly.com Videos, Pictures & News