ZoneRat

Just Fer US "Boogie" Dallas, May 18th

This is a little local DIY event we're throwin' together. It's like Customer Appreciation Day... but in reverse... Kinda.

This'll explain it.

So. If you happen to be around, feel free to drop by and play. (Especially staff members that would like a chance to take a day of serious fun jumpin')!

It was an absolute blast last year :-)

Lemme know!
Robin
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Would love to go and check out another dz sounds like a blast and im sure it will be

Hopefully i become a good enough jumper by then to actually jump with someone as i do suck right now

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Cool Dave, hope you can make it! Bring your sweetie and the rest of the crew if n' ya can.

Last year I wanted to do a better job inviting staff from other DZ's, but It started to look like I'd under-prepared. And, in fact I had. I had 70 registered, made up 100 "boogie" bags...and still ended up about 30 short.

Oh and Bryangoesboom... No worries. You'll get tons of group jumps in. Dallas is an easy DZ to jump at. Lots of landing room. Easy to spot from the air. Plenty of outs. Lots of folk who wanna help out the low-timers. I'll introduce ya around. (Last year David Little put together a quick and dirty video compellation of the JFU jumps... yeah, if you were to see that, you'd have no qualms about your skill level, lol...)

Anyway... I got a Balloon for the "boogie". Not sure the actual jump cost yet, but best guess is $80.00-90.00. Sorta excited about that.:)
Also, Jeff Hindman's donating 4 more free reserve re-packs, plus 20 free main packs as well.

Things are starting to come together. :-)
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Also, Jeff Hindman's donating 4 more free reserve re-packs, plus 20 free main packs as well.

LOL, yeah you just have to send your rig to Peru to get it done.:D:D

In all seriousness, i know some of the San Marcos staff is planning on attending. The Vibe boys talked it up pretty big last year.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

All right! Love ta have ya. Lemme know who all needs some bunk space reserved.

Yeah. Last year JFU was this strange and wonderful thing. It kinda built itself, with people just kinda catchin' the spirit of it and helpin' out on thir own accord. Things just fell into place. Like Orly King. He was just passing through on his way to somewhere else...California I think. When he woke up that morning we were having a "boogie". Our DZO set him up with an L.O. slot for the day and he provided free coaching. That was just cool.

Stuff like that happened all day.

I'm curious to see how this year will turn out. Will it be anywhere near the same? Different but just as fun? Totally different? Not much fun? However it turns out, it'll be an interesting thing to see and think about. I'm really proud to be a part of it. I spend a lot of time trying to come up with quirky little things that will add to the vibe.

Anyway... 'boom, you're in, man. :-)

Myself and Ted will be bringing our V1 wingsuits and demo wingsuits -- Kevlar if your there its your turn.

Right now we are trying to bribe our pilot into flyin us up there so we don't have to leave at the ass crack of dawn----but we will be there----

work sucks I lied to get the day off

You Dallas folks let your wingsuit flyers know that they need the to take the day off as thats what we are coming for..

Se ya there

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

You Dallas folks let your wingsuit flyers know that they need the to take the day off as thats what we are coming for..

Roger that. Will comply.

Should be a few WS folk attending. Divinia, And Chef Mike are both WS. Matteo as well. John Storrie.

Good luck on your bribe. It'd be pretty cool to jump in, leisurely drop your gear, grab a cup of coffee and then register.

I will have a demo V1 with me that should fit Chef Mike from what I am told --- tell him to be ready. And we will have way to much gear to open the door and jump in---we will land with the plane -- wouldn't be fair for the pilot anyway - he wouldn't be able to jump with us........

See ya there ---

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

It's looking better and better the more people we talk to and the more we hear about it. It's going to be GREAT!

-------------------------
"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."
David Whitley (Orlando Sentinel)