flarelate

Skydive San Diego Endless Summer Boogie

We are hoping for a big turnout of people from all aspects of skydiving. I haven't seen the "flock" around in a while, but it would be great to see some bird people around. For Bobby, the party is partly sponsored by Buzz Bomb, a company that makes gel energy shots. They are very tastey! On Sat. night we will have Buzz Bomb girls passing them out. Less than a week away!

I have managed to convince VSG to make it down to the boogie for PMS Initiations on Sunday!!! So lets round up the girlies and do some jumps!:)

Thank you so much for asking me. I'd be honored to initiate you and any other ladies into the Pink Mafia Sisterhood on Sunday. See you all then! :)

I have just received news that we have a helicopter confirmed for Sunday. The chopper will be here all of Sun afternoon and the price of jumps will be between $50-55. It just keeps getting better for the boogie!

What license do you need for a helicopter jump?

I have just received news that we have a helicopter confirmed for Sunday. The chopper will be here all of Sun afternoon and the price of jumps will be between $50-55. It just keeps getting better for the boogie!

Do we need to reserve a slot for the heli before Sunday?

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Do we need to reserve a slot for the heli before Sunday?

when u called did u find out about reserving a spot?