flarelate

Skydive San Diego Endless Summer Boogie

Skydive San Diego will be having an Endless Summer Boogie and Transition Challenge April 14-17. Registration will be $40 including a T-shirt, goodie bag and $16 jumps. Organizers will include members of Icarus Evolution and Team Xaos. Registration will be Thursday, the Transition Challenge will be Friday and Saturday and Sunday will be hybrid day. Take a look at the flyer and hope to see you there.

The Transition Challenge will be held Friday and Saturday. It will be 3-5 rounds approx, we are not sure yet. Basically it is a competition that can be done in either head-down, sit or belly that tallies how many transitions one can do in a working time of 45 seconds. The transitions will be pulled from a pool and will be things such as front loop, back loop, left and right cartwheels, or for belly barrel rolls. The Transition Challenge will be a great time to jump and compete with friends.

Bump

Bring it on....

Icarus demo's, Gatorz booth, jumps, jumps, jumps, fun, fun, fun!!!

Hope to see everyone there!

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

The Boogie is almost here and everybody is stoked. We have two bands confirmed for Sat night. Thurs night everybody is heading over to The Tavern on the Beach for drinks and watching the days jumps at the bar. Fri night we will have a BBQ with food, drinks and videos being played on a huge screen. Sat night will be a catered event with bands, food, drinks, videos, sumo wrestling, and a bouncy fly on the wall thing. Sunday we are going to put together some interesting hybrids. Registration is only $40 with $16 jumps. This will include an awesome t-shirt among other things. The transition challenge is going to be rad. It is open to all licensed jumpers whether belly, sit, or feet up. Representatives from Icarus, Gatorz, Infinity, PD and other companies will be on site. We are hoping for a huge turnout and a chance to see a lot of new faces.
Matt

The rules for the transition challenge will be posted by the end of the week. I just received word that Team Icarus Evolution will be premiering their DVD on the big screen Fri night. There should be some good s#@t on it. Anyone looking for a place to stay can check with the DZ for space in the bunkhouse, I think it is pretty vacant for that weekend as of now. See everybody in a little over a week!

FunBobby will be there.... Uh oh, are we in for GOOD evening fun! Do you need a keeper of items again? ;)

YEAH!!! See ya next weekend, g

Edited to add: Jell-o shots are a strong possibility....

I've been wanting to jump at SD San Diego for a long time since my parents live pretty close to the DZ, I'm going to come for the Boogie. Seems like there are mostly freeflyers from what I've heard. I am a belly flyer. Will there be people there for me to jump with and events for me to participate in?

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

There are a bunch of belly flyers down at Skydive San Diego. There should be more then enough of us there to have a really good time. I heard Matt saying that the transition challenge has a Belly group of flyers and I know Team Evolution is looking to put together a bunch of Hybrids and possibly some Big ways. Seeya there!
"I've taken the liberty of drafting your confession, you will be given a fair trial and then taken out back and shot."

There is a small number of belly flyers there that have recently been working on thier skills. SInce theyu are relatively new I am sure they would really enjoy some experienced jumpers.

~G~

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

I can't wait to be thrown on the velcro wall!!! :D:D:D:D And some sumo wrestle fun! Oh ya, and jumps! :D

wooohoooo! g