CSpenceFLY

Big Way WARMups in Statesboro,Ga. 22nd,23rd

RoamingDZ.com is headed to Statesboro,Ga this coming weekend to warmup for the Big ways and possible Georgia State RW Record Attempts to be held in Dublin at the St.Patricks Boogie.Vic is bringing in the Grand Caravan so we will be able to do 18-ways with video if there are enough people.We did some nice 16-ways in Monroe,Ga a few weeks ago.
The Caravan will be there about noon on Fri.I won't make it until Fri.afternoon because I'm broke from planning the Dublin Boogie and need to do some work>:(.
So come on out have some fun relaxed skydives, prepare for the big-ways and help us revive RW here in Ga.
Checkout SkydiveStatesboro.com.They have a brand new hotel close by with a cheap skydiver rate.

The Caravan will be here regardles the weather forecast...The weatherman is calling for jumping days on FRI and SAT but rain on Sunday...Temps will up on the 60's...SAT night we are going to Loco's...Any ideas for seminars in case the weather keep us on the ground on Sunday?B|

Weather update: The weatherman says that will be great today, some clouds tomorrow, temps up 60's and it will cool down for Sunday morning...Chris, I always stick around the fire, but I can not let go of the Loco's wings...it's just perfect with a colds, brown or green. B|