base570

CSS anyone 2??

Well, Casey, we must have missed you a lot, because everyone was commenting on how much fun last night was. I mean, even Lyman hung out! People were saying we haven't had that much fun at CSS since .... well, we couldn't remember when.

Thanks to Matt ('Thud" - we're going to have to start giving out Matt #s) and Melissa M, for organizing things. Melissa - you rock! And, to Michelle et al. for preparing and hoisting that alcohol with pulp - um, I mean pineapple on us.

In fact I laughed so much and so hard, I changed my sig. Enjoy it for a limited time B|.

Welcome home, Tess.

-D

Hi CSSers....
I was just wondering if you guys are now jumping on Fridays? I will be out there Friday afternoon getting ready for the meet on Saturday. If someone could let me know, that would be great. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope all is well in CSS land.
Thanks again to Darin (Honorary Curve) now known as D-Curve for agreeing to pack for our team at the meet.
Janine

Hey Janine,

I know the Fast Focker plan to be there friday afternoon for a couple warm up jumps. We're hoping a couple other teams will be there so we can get the casa flying!

PS: Did everyone hear this weekends meet will be a Casa?! Rock on!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

Hi CSSers....
I was just wondering if you guys are now jumping on Fridays? I will be out there Friday afternoon getting ready for the meet on Saturday. If someone could let me know, that would be great. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope all is well in CSS land.
Thanks again to Darin (Honorary Curve) now known as D-Curve for agreeing to pack for our team at the meet.
Janine

D-curve..... hmmm must be the ghetto booty

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

It takes a lot to become an Honorary Curve. So, that is pretty special, we will include you in that category. Definitely the bootie helped. All Honorary Curves get there first initial then Curve.

Thanks again.... we will see you bright and early Saturday morning.

Hello All!
Just a quick reminder that CSS will be open and flying the King Air this Thursday, the 19th! Come out and start the weekend early or get your team together for a few extra practice jumps in before the CSL meet.
Hopefully a good showing will help convince Nancy to start flying more during the week since summer is almost upon us! I know how much Yevgeniy misses coming out after work to make his daily skydive in a button up shirt and khakis :D
Seeya Thurs,
Eric
;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey Eric, ask the crazy russian if he intended to leave his motocross helmet in my teamroom (in Z-hills) a gift. I can't figure out anyone except him who might have left it at the holiday boogie. They brought his motorcycle down on the CASA with them. Anyway, the helmet is safe and sound at Z-hills and he can fetch it anytime he wants. It's too big for me or I would have just kept it and not said anything about it!:P

Peace,

Chuckie

I know how much Yevgeniy misses coming out after work to make his daily skydive in a button up shirt and khakis :D
;)

.... and it was soooo much fun to see him pull into the parking lot, run out, and say "Hurry, Yevgeniy!! We're on a 5-minute call!"

But then I decided that was kind of mean, so I stopped doing it ....

-D

It was great to see so many familiar faces at the DZ this past weekend for the CSL meet! Big congrats to the Fockers for taking FIRST place in their FIRST I-class showing :)Congrats also to Josh for competing in his first meet (beer!) with Russian Roulette.
... And further congrats to Tim Wood for getting not his first one, but two pictures published in this month's Parachutist (beeeer!) One of Peter B. filming JT's tandem on page 15, and one of yours truly carving towards certain death on page 41... That's a case for me too!

The weather for this coming weekend looks pretty nice! Rest assured nobody will go thirsty ;) I've also recieved word that the Tent Village will be in full effect starting thursday or friday.

Also, some of us are getting together tonight for dinner & drinks at the Raleigh Times downtown off Fayetteville st. at about 8:30. Tell your friends!

Seeya,
Eric

Fast Focker Rule!!!! Thanks to all competitors for a fun meet!

Here's there article on NSL website about the CaSL meet last weekend.

http://www.skyleague.com/pages/news/showArticles.php?story=709

Also, I attached a cool action shot of the Fast Fockers taken by Tim Wood. Check it out!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

So we're down at Skydive Carolina looking longily at the sky cuz we have no plane or pilot.

We see the otter start to land and notice it dropped something that swooped into the field.

The one jump down here today was made by a CSS staff member. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Anyone planning on making Cinco de Mayo at CSS Spectaculario or just another Saturday/Saturday night of drinking?!? Plan on having more people or what?
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

There are about 15 tandems schedueled for Friday, so loads should be flying starting with the 10am students.

This weekend is going to be the innagural weekend for the tent village according to Whitney & Co. Dave is planning on getting completely wasted. Perhaps some Cinco de Mayo margarita buckets are in order?

Seeya,
Eric

Well I'll be there, I gotta help Lyman in the loft/Gear store, and I'm probably staying, so let me know what I can bring to help. It's been a while since the Beav was trashed, and I think that's an event everyone should witness at least once, lol. It's a special event!!:)

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Dave is planning on getting completely wasted. Perhaps some Cinco de Mayo margarita buckets are in order?

Um...DUH!!! The word on the street is that casey HAS said she is going to match me drink for drink (good luck with that), and as usual my drinking buddy (in training) will also be trying to keep up! I'm sure we'll have plenty of corona and margaritas. Whitney has said she plans on cooking up some carne asada burritos, and casey is in charge of breakfast. And to top off the weekend, I might actually jump (well, assuming I can finish up my 2 week long reserve repack...stupid small javelins)!
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63