base570

CSS anyone 2??

Why would you be wearing granny panties when you have that camo thong with the bullets attached to the side? :P

hahahaha Weren't you there for the "Duck walk" presentation at the party for Darin and Matt before I left? It doesn't work to well with thongs. And although they're camo, we have the new camo print now so I don't think during inspections I would get away with that excuse as to why they're in my locker.

Miss you too'

Casey:ph34r:
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Congrats and BEER! I'm glad that you both survived the coach course. Now have fun chasing those students around the sky ;)

AFAIK the DZ opens NEXT friday the 16th. There's nothing on the website about it, but that's the buzz that I've heard around the DZ. Since we haven't had a completely jumpable weekend in about 6 weeks, being open the extra day will probably double the number of loads we get to fly per week until the spring arrives and the winds calm down.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

^Are you "officially" coming to the boogie Tony? It's only a month away!

Ohh, and Majeronis, don't forget that you'll also owe beer for your first jumps with real students, and your first paid skydives! That brings the total to six cases between the two of you... On second thought, just bring a pony keg to the boogie and we'll call it even.

UPDATE: I just called the DZ and they are NOT open today [:/]
On a good note, the tandem schedule is pretty slammed this weekend, so there will be lots and lots of loads flying.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Well .... aren't YOU all mysterious! We're holding our breath here :P.

Seriously, we miss you man. It would be great to see you again.

Congratulations, Majeronis! You guys will both make awesome coaches. I'm really excited about this.

Marion: Go for it with the jeans. Wish I could join you but all of my jeans are about as un-sexy as Casey's granny pants (well, I mean as un-sexy as they would be if they were on someone besides Casey of course. The granny pants.)

Whitney! Could you please be my sexy jeans guru? I need help here.

Ahhhhh, tramp night. :)

The only thing that would make me forget the journey to CSS is if SNE needed me up there earlier. Regardless, I will be driving through north carolina and will stop by.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Marion: Go for it with the jeans. Wish I could join you but all of my jeans are about as un-sexy as Casey's granny pants (well, I mean as un-sexy as they would be if they were on someone besides Casey of course. The granny pants.)

Whitney! Could you please be my sexy jeans guru? I need help here.

Ahhhhh, tramp night. :)

Dawn, you can make any jeans look sexy:$

Ok, if I remember correctly, Weber State, being the absolute bastards that they are, put a high profile ACC team out of the tourney back in '97... the name of that team will remain anonymous.

Will the DZ be open this Friday? Tandems?

Is Tony Hayes really gettin' a sex change?
Bibb

Is Tony Hayes really gettin' a sex change?

LOL I can't see the pimp that was Tony Hayes (with his bus) giving that power up.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Because nothing says sexy like bowling shoes...

Tramp night is this Friday, and we're going to the AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes. Dinner before bowling is for tramps only, but boys are welcome to join us for bowling afterward. Xtreme bowling gets started around 9, so we'll probably get there around 9 or 9:30. Matt D. (burnout on dz.com) lives near the bowling alley, so any guys who want to hang out before bowling can check with him to see what's going on.

Bowling costs $5.50 per game per person, and the shoe rental is $4.54 per pair. Don't forget to bring socks! If you know you're coming bowling, it would be awesome if you could send me an email or pm to let me know, so we can call ahead of time.

See you tomorrow night! :)
Oh... my vote is for Tonita.