base570

CSS anyone 2??

Hey Darin,

Glad to hear your having fun in CO. I'm also happy to hear you decided you don't want to move there. I thought same thing about Nevada... nice place to visit but I could never live there!

I might come out for one jump late fri afternoon... maybe 5- 5:30p. I'll be there all day saturday!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

So does taking pictures with a 6 dollar camera in freefall count as a first camera jump?

You slacker, hell no that doesn't count. ;)

Now I got to get back to my ironying. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Just wanted to give a huge public "THANK YOU" to Marion, Nick and especially Floaty Mike (aka "Loft Bitch") for your help last weekend, allowing me to get out of there on Sunday to score some much-needed steroids. And to everyone who's helping out in the store this weekend. You guys rock!

Also thanks to Guido, for taking care of me like no one else can. Hey, you didn't expect me to suffer all alone, did you?? :P

-Dawn

Some Pictures to pass your time

A couple of shots of the moutains and one of the DZ from above.

B|B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

A couple more

first is of my cousin and I and the second one is a very determined jumper up close.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

Hehehe... I'll have to check that dvd out.

This weekend the DZ was a ghost town:( Where are all of the fun jumpers on these nice spring weekends?

Has anybody heard anything about Randy? He hurt his back a bit landing off in shifty winds after an IAF jump that ended up a little bit too low to make it back. He said that he was going to go to the doctor last night... I haven't heard anything since, so hopefully that means that he's not too beat up.
Seeya,
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I just heard from Pete that Randy has a broken L-1. I don't know any other details... I hope he isn't out of action too long!

Melissa and I will probably be out friday afternoon for a couple jumps if weather is good. See you all then.
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

L1 Thats lower back right above the butt right. I can't imagine we will see him jumping too soon. Give randy my regards if anyone talks to him.

[:/]

If anyone will be around Jacksonville, NC not this weekend but next weekend we will be jumping into the air show at the Marine Corps Air Station. D you gonna be there?

Give Randy a hug for me. :)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I probably won't be around for a bit unless I luck out this weekend. I am done with half my finals. I still have one tomorrow and one monday. All of them have been at 8 am. I have only been to work 2 days this week :(

Yeah that's my excuse, I've been too busy with school :)
No word yet on the rig.

Yea I can be there. Do you think you can get me a ride on the PLANE. :P

yea I am still in the Marines, so a ride would be awesome. I probably won't get out till june july time frame. Legal Officer is dragging her feet. Give me a call if a ride could work out.

So anyone with no life or steady job....... wanna do a little DZ traveling during the week. (I'm driving) I am taking leave this sunday through next saturday so I was thinking about driving to some DZ somewhere.

Any suggestions ????????

:S

Yea ok so I have no life, there I admitted it

ALERT! Today at CSS I was witness to the first Twin Otter load of 2006!!!!! Great Barrier was flying today, complete with new props, paint, and interior. There weren't any fun jumpers, but she was doing 2500fpm with 5 jumpers aboard. I was told that it will be flying tomorrow as well! There are over 20 tandems tomorrow and the weather looks decent, so all you teams itching for some otter practice jumps should come on out.
BTW... my side door exits SUCKED today... I need more practce before Chester.
Seeya,
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.