base570

CSS anyone 2??

Thank you for that, Marion!! :)
Yeah, Sam wasn't "quite dead" when I though she was, which is very embarassing -I apologize :$. Lead to Lyman making a bunch of Monty Python jokes. (And made me glad I'm taking this RN refresher course through UNC.)

She's doing really bad though - can hardly walk/falls constantly, hasn't eaten in about 5 days, and now has started bleeding out from her gut.

So, we're having her put to sleep first thing tomorrow (Mon.) We're going to bury her at the DZ, near Sulla and Murray, along with her favorite toys and her spork.

She was always so proud of her spork B| ...

D1

Guido's on the Black Daggers! :)B|

FINALLY!!!

(Well, he's kind of "been on" them for awhile -)

But now he's officially a full-time professional demo skydiver for the US Army Special Operations Command demo team... the Black Dagger ... YES!!!

As some of you know - this has been his goal for a long time. He was accepted to the team way over a year ago, but had to go through a bunch of red tape to get assigned there, get his orders changed, get any orders at all, say the special word, get the magic decoder ring, whatever :S:).

Far be it from me to understand how the US Army works. I just know that these past few days have been a flurry of paperwork and activity for him, "outprocessing" and "inprocessing," getting new uniforms and insignias/patches, getting the super-special USASOC badge, etc.

I only know it's happening ... and he got some new gear. AND some new special black and red Vans - that's when I knew it was official :)
Anyway he's been working towards this for a long time, the whole process has been very confusing and frustrating --- it's finally over! --- and I can't even being to say how happy and proud I am of this man. Please join me in congratulating him.

WAY TO GO, GUIDO!!!

I love you,
D1

WOW, thanks sweetie! Ummm... yeah...what she said! ;):)
With ALL the drama I've had to go through I was going to hold out a bit longer before I mentioned it, but...yeah. I'm going to the Dublin boogie this weekend, then the following weekend we have our first demo of the year in FL.

For those who didn't know, that's why I would jump that HUGE black & red canopy with my all black jumpsuit from time to time.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Wow... Congrads Guido! That's ALOT of beer! First bigtime demo, first job as a professional skydiver... nice!

Is there any way that you can get us into the Ft Bragg tunnel???.. or at least pass your new hot-shit army skydiving skills on to the rest of us?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Thanks (REAL) Eric!

And you KNOW I'll be dishing out the beer AFTER all this comes TRUE!

As far as getting into the tunnel, sure no problem, go down to your local recruiter, join the Army, go through the Special Forces course, get lucky enough to get HALO school, then you will only have a little problem getting tunnel time. ;):P

As far as shit-hot skills, maybe we can get Don to organize a stack out for us. :o:ph34r:

Hello Everybody. This is Joe. That asian guy that used to be around a lot. Anyways, just wanted to let ya'll know we have 3 shows this weekend. 2 in town one out. The first will be in Cary on St. Patty's day at this place called the Depot. The Second will be in Ayden NC for a grand opening of a skate park. Finally we will be performing in Chapel Hill on Sunday at the Cat's Cradle. This show is SUPER important to us because we get a 45min to hour slot and we have to pretty much strut our stuff and show what sort of fan base we have in this area in hopes of being asked to perform a real show there. I'd love it if ya'll could come out and bring all the new guys too and jam out for this one hour 2 dollar show. Tickets can be purchased at the door...or if you give me a rough estimate as to how many tickets you need I can get you all free tickets.

So that being said I hope to see some of you at some of the shows this weekend!!!

--joejoe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

OK so the joke has gone on long enough.

I admit that I am the evil Eric.

Eric I hope your not too mad at me for messing with you, so I am sorry if I have upset you. By the way don't worry I did not post in any other forum, that would have been inappropriate.

I really was going to buy a jump for whoever figured it out. So I hope nobody is too upset about it, but it definetly was (at least in my mind) all in good fun.

So in case you did not catch that I am EuRnIcC.

See you all this weekend.

By they way eric I expect a little pay back for that......[:/]

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Hi Everyone....

A PROUD MOMENT FOR DARIN

Just wanted to let you guys all know that Darin will be completing his BS degree in Business Admin with a concentration in IT this week. He is GRADUATING!
He has worked very hard for this...... along with still being a full time marine he has managed to complete his degree.

Congratulate and wish him well in his new adventures of life......

I am extremely proud of you Honey....... Love you!

Hey there G,
from what I can tell so far, it looks like I'll work reverse schedules from "normal" people, work most weekends at demos and have days off during the week.
I always try to make an effort for any afternoon activities: Joe's band, go-karts, poker... so let me know, would be GREAT if you and I could hang out more.

Thanks for all the congrats guys and gals!!

Guido, Love you lots and ConGraTs

Alex, Love you lots and I'll miss Sam, I know she was more than a dog to ya'll and I'm sorry she's gone.

Joe, A. Your cite shows that ya'll are playing at 2 places on April 26th. Which one are ya'll playing at, and if I wasn't in BOSTON this weekend I would totally be there. I miss "and Red Rockets", I'll be there in April though.

Ya'll have a good and fun and SAFE St. Patrick's Day and weekend. :)

Casey aka Tail FoCkEr aka Tess:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Where is everyone?
No posts in almost a week??
Is everyone home watching basketball or is it since I'm not there there is nothing to talk about?? ;):P

Okay, well here's where I will be this weekend:
www.slcwingsandwheels.com

My FIRST demo with the Black Daggers, so yeah yeah I KNOW...BEER!!

I do miss you ALL! :$

Ciao,
Guido