base570

CSS anyone 2??

hahahaha even have you saying "f-ing" next you'll be spelling out Bit*ch instead of saying the word. (not that you say it alot anyways though) nice use of the word "yo" as well. I teach you well, young Matthews.;)

To all of you that keep sending me text messages (jon) and voice mails to tell me how pretty it is, I just want to say that I love my job and would rather be slaving away in a job that I am getting nowhere in (we need another pharmacy tech badly) than having alot of fun with all of my friends on a week that contains some of the most beautiful days I have ever seen in my 21 almost 22 years............. (yeah right, I don't believe that either) :D And no Marion, I didn't quit as you could see since I was working tonight and not jumping but I did show up at 9:30, no earlier and she was deep in work and mad I wasn't there at 9. I'm such a rebel.B|

have fun ya'll, jump for me.....YO!!!!

Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Tail Focker~

We just all wish you could be out jumping all the time because you're so awesome to hang out with! And BTW, is it Jon "the packer" text messaging you about not jumping? I think he's got more excuses not to jump than you have jumps. I just had to stick up for my fellow focker girl! You fockin rock!

Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Keith's birthday! You made it awesome! :)
For those of you that were there on Wednesday, Melissa's (the student) landing was just a sprain for anyone who was wondering. She'll be out Saturday.

Please come to celebrate Kendall's 21st birthday and Michelle Trant's 22nd birthday :P on Saturday night. Hope to see everyone there. We're going to have a bonfire and pot luck dinner. If you can come, please bring a dish to share.

~ Outer Focker
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Yea wonderfull whether this weekend. I have a job interview Saturday so everyone wish me luck.

I should be out to the dropzone sunday morning and will be jumping all day B|

See you guys then

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Happy Birthday to Kendall and Michelle!

Sorry I won't be there tonight. Basketball season is almost over, so y'all will have me back soon. :D Hopefully I'll be at a bonfire in Durham tonight...

Eric's evil twin: Did I see you last night in a Waffle House parking lot?

E_R_I_C are you feeling schizo these days??

Not that Kendall, Michelle, or Nick read Dropzone, but for everyone else's benefit that knows them, a good turnout was made for the ladies' birthday party, and congrats to Nick for getting his tandem rating!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hopefully I'll be at a bonfire in Durham tonight...

Marion -

I lit a candle and said a prayer for you.

I hope you're OK --- maybe take a nice long bubble bath and buy yourself a special treat. Sorry, girl.

Missed you this past weekend. Good luck :)
Thinking of you with much love,
D1

Everyone -

I've been getting some weird inquiries, traffic, e-mails and calls regarding a poster named "Johnnysgirly" on these forums who lists "Carolina Sky Sports" as her home DZ. I can't place her.

Here's her profile:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Johnnysgirly; Her posts are provocative.

Does anyone know her? I've invited her to introduce herself at the DZ, or chime in here on this forum.

It's a mystery to me :S ...

D1

Eric's evil twin: Did I see you last night in a Waffle House parking lot?

You saw nothing.... when I snap my fingers you will awaken not remembering anything....

Wait a second, what am I worried about? If you think I look like Eric, you definatly can't see anything:P

Sorry for keeping Eric out very late this weekend! And it's too bad about your baseball team losing:ph34r:

Jason

She can take you.

Right now I'm too busy trying to solve the mystery of the evil twin. Hmmm...

Evil twin.............

I am not evil :)

Free Jump to whoever figures it out hehehehehe :S

She can take you.

Right now I'm too busy trying to solve the mystery of the evil twin. Hmmm...

Evil twin.............

I am not evil :)

Free Jump to whoever figures it out hehehehehe :S

Ummm, just wondering why you have TWO log-in accounts????
One is (EuRnIcC) and the other is (EuRnIcC.)

Is this the mystery of the Erics Evil twin????? Or a case of the Mouse in the House?

Jason

You know... in a certain light... Eric and Jason DO look similar. Hmmm... Marion is one lucky lady! ;)

And here I thought Eric was just being schizo.

Your stepS are now finished.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

This is getting confusing... "eUrNiCc" is Eric, "EuRnIcC." is my anonymous evil twin. Apparently there is a bounty of one free jump for whoever figures it out.

I'm guessing that it's Justin.

Nope not Justin........... next:D