base570

CSS anyone 2??

Hey Everyone! :)
I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted to this forum . . . sorry the masters kind of took over for awhile. I'm back now.

It's Keith's birthday this weekend, and we are going to celebrate at Frankie's in Durham at 7:30 on Saturday night. I will make dinner reservations for 7:30pm, and then everyone should plan to ride go carts, get their a#$@ kicked by me in air hockey, play video games and more. You can check out Frankie's website at: http://www.frankiesofraleigh.com/raleigh/

If you're interested in coming please email me at [email protected], so I can make accurate reservations. I really hope all of you can be there to celebrate the Inner Focker's 32nd!

:P The Outer Focker
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

I don't know how the sunset looked ya'lls way today but in Garner after work at about 6 o'clock it was amazing. I was totally thinking what a day to have such a beautiful sunset. When the weather man said it was going to look like h*ll and snow and be cloudy, it was like the most gorgeous day temp wise and all around. Thanks for the view Steve b/c of you I never look at the moring sky or the evening sunset the same way. Miss you lots blue skies always.....

Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Hi everybody! I know it's been a while since I've posted. The honest to goodness reality of it all is I'm broke. That's why I've been absent from my family. That and we've been doing a lot of things with the band like coming up with new songs and trying to get managed by a booking agency. Everything is really good on my side of the fence. The band is looking promising, school is keeping me busy as hell, and everything else is just peachy keen. Anyways I do hope to come out there sometime soon just to pop my head in and meet the new faces. Hope everyone is well. Miss you all. Love you too. --JOEJOE "Runway"

We have a show tomorrow night Sat. 26th at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill featuring two great bands from Athens, GA. If you reallly want to hear some good music come out early like 930ish and check out these two bands. Normally I would just say come out and hear us...but these two bands are rediculously goood. We'll probably go on around midnight. If you've never been to local 506...it's a music venue just a music venue with one bartender.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I guess we'll have to see if we have time for the show, first we have to go to a bday party for someone who actually COMES to the dz. ;):P

I hear someone has a new Freak'n suit....hmmm...now who could that be??? ;)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

... Or, we could go see Joe's band in memoriam; Steve loved those guys so. I have an awesome picture from Thanksgiving 2 yrs ago of Steve, kneeling on the hangar floor with a huge smile on his face, with Marion, Kelly, Ashley and I all rocking out to BPRR (thanks, Greg :)
How about Keith's birthday shindig until 11:30 or so, then some of us diehard fans doing a quick hop-skip-jump from Durham to CH for the show?

Steve - love you & miss you, baby. We're doing OK down here. You certainly have been giving us some kickass sunsets lately B|B|. Wish you could've stuck around to meet Guido ...

D1

i agree robert, she NEVER picks up her phone BUT that is probably b/c she is awesome and is on the other line trying to help somebody fix their problem with their canopy. (Hopefully) I am so EXCITED. Thanks alot YO!!!:D

Casey

'Sup, yo!

You're welcome.

And, you're about to become the ONLY person I know with an all-Vectran, LotusMax lineset!!!

You're quickly approaching joining Marion and D2 on my very short & exclusive shit-hot jumper girl list.

Congratulations - now you gotta start practicing those downwind landings:)
D1

Edited to add: Shut up, Eric >:(, dammit. Vectran is still a very good, totally acceptable, durable and dimentionally stable material. Plus it's easier to bartack :S:) ...

So honored to have you all coming to the show tomorrow. It's gonna be so sick!!!

I totaly forgot to tell you all this. Might be difficult too...but anyone who wants to come hear my trio play on Sunday is more than welcome to. This is kinda what I do like when I'm not playing in the band. School related. My trio is giving a concert at 530 at the music school at UNCG in the organ recital hall. It will be a full hour of music with just us. :)

Hope you have a great weekend ofjumping!!!

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Sorry Joe, hope the show went well.

That was a BLAST at Frankies, good choice Keith & Melissa!! And what a turnout, there were the 30 or so you predicted!!

Off to the mountains! It's windy down here, but nice and sunny, hope you guys get to jump today.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I had so much fun Saturday. I loved seeing everyone, it's been a while since EVERYONE (well there were some missing) plus some new ones have hung out together outside the dz. We should all totally go back, even though some of us.....not mentioning any names.....are banned from the go-cart track. ahahahahaha.

Keith, by the way, I didn't tell you Happy Birthday today, told you last night but anyways Happy Birthday on your actual B-day.

Joe, missed your show but love ya and can't wait to go to the next one.

Casey aka Tess aka Tail fockEr
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

...then some of us diehard fans doing a quick hop-skip-jump from Durham to CH for the show?

The show rocked, even if it was just Greg M, Dave, Eric and me from CSS. Believe it or not, Dave was the only one who didn't get lost on the way there. Maybe Dave can post some of the photos he and Eric took at the show.

It was great to see the VT crew- next time bring warmer weather with you! :P

Yo! Thanks to all for coming out to Frankies on friday! I really had a great time hanging out with all of you! The Go-carts were a blast!

Thanks BJ & Matt for letting us hang at your place after Frankies closed... can't believe how fast we killed that bottle of Jack!

I was so happy to have my skydiving family come celebrate my old age :) I can't wait 'til weather gets better so we can start having bonfires again!

YOU ALL ROCK! I'm so glad we came to NC cause we have such a great SKYDIVING family here!

Can't wait to jump with you all soon... Weather looks great wed-fri so plan to jump in sfternoon if u can!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 68. West wind around 10 mph.

Thursday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 78. West wind between 10 and 17 mph.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 63.

Who else will be at the dz every afternoon this week? B|

OK ERIC YOU OWE BEER!!!!!!!

Janine wants corona or wine

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the our own ERIC MILLER photographer Extraordinaire had his FIRST picture with name published in the latest issue of Parachtist.

CONGRATS

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

Since you didn't wanna count the first time your name was mentioned I thought I would point this out.

:o:)

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Yea man, which picture was it??? So far the only ones that I've submitted are Joey swooping with the bird, Don Carrington in a Tux, & 9/11 memorial jumps.

At any rate, WOOHOO! :D

There are a bunch of exciting events coming up which should yield good pictures... the Easter 60 ways and FF Jive will be here before we know it.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

It is the picture of Don Carrington in a Tux. Under the title of not your average skydive. I think it is page 41 in the magazine.

I second that WOOHOOO B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Thanks guys! I'm suprised that they finally decided to publish that one. They've had it since sometime in June. Was it in the "Parachutist Pictorals" section?
I can't wait to see it.

I know that there were a couple folks who were heading out to the DZ today to take in the sunny goodness, I hope that you all had some great jumps!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.