base570

CSS anyone 2??

Eric, you are really getting some great pictures! Keep up the awsome work. I want to see more pics of Marion and Dave and the crew, so I know what I am missing. :D[:/]

Nice pic Marion. That boy had better not be getting drunk and silly too often with out me. But I am glad you guys can crack a smile out oh him. ;)

--Te amo, Calorito!

Man those winds were kicking this weekend, but a fun time was had by all just the same.
Frenchy was nice to meet you, although we briefly met once before there.

Kudos to Darin for thinking up this memorial jump for 9/11. I would call it a success! Thanks to Eric for videoing, to Mike in advance for putting together the videos and for all the former military guys for coming along, especially

Randy

and

John

!

Thanks to Dawn1 for setting me up with possibly my new main.

Thanks to LJ for dinner tonight, that was unexpected and very kind!

To everyone else.... ah... ;) :P

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Eric can you post some pictures on here?

Also just to let everyone know I get the pleasure of shooting on the rifle range in the middle of a hurricane. So does anyone know how to make a wind call for 75 mile and hour wind?

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Hey! Thanks for an awsome time saturday night.... and i didn't even get sick sunday! I don't think you guys are gonna ever let me live that down. heh. Try this link for the couple of pictures.. if it doesn't work... email me.
http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=29085459/t_=20294505;jsessionid=00D427700C03143E603DC1CAF3E31598

Thanks,
Em

Also just to let everyone know I get the pleasure of shooting on the rifle range in the middle of a hurricane. So does anyone know how to make a wind call for 75 mile and hour wind?

http://www.rifleshootermag.com/shooting_tips/determing_wind_values/
Sounds like fun to me...pending you are at the practice range and the targets aren't shooting back at you.
night jumps?
I marked on my calendar for night jumps Sat. Anybody have any new info regarding? I haven't heard anyone talking about it.
---------------------------------------

night jumps?
I marked on my calendar for night jumps Sat. Anybody have any new info regarding? I haven't heard anyone talking about it.

http://www.carolinaskysports.com/HiddenPages/Events/NightJumps/tabid/137/Default.aspx

I heard they're out of the Cessna, so let them know how many jumps you want to do so they can figure out how many loads.

Hello Everybody. Just an update...because I think all of you deserve and want to know. But, the band will have it's last concert on Oct. 29th. No more additional shows will be booked between now and then. We have had some MAJOR differences in direction of the band which has ultimately caused us to grow apart.

I'm sorry i've not seen all of you lately AGAIN but It's been a HUGE battle having band meetings to try to work this out.

--joe

We have had some MAJOR differences in direction of the band which has ultimately caused us to grow apart.

So they didn't like you're idea of "more cowbell" ? ;)

Sucks to hear that. I really like "In love with a girl"
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ahhh going to miss jumping with you guys for a few weeks. Unfortunetly I have to stay here this weekend because of the Hurricane, next weekend is the wind tunnel and so on and so forth so it will be a few weeks till I can make it back......... (cry........)

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

ahhh going to miss jumping with you guys for a few weeks. Unfortunetly I have to stay here this weekend because of the Hurricane, next weekend is the wind tunnel and so on and so forth so it will be a few weeks till I can make it bad......... (cry........)

Darrin and his excuses!!! :ph34r:

Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

WTF!!!!! Dude, ya'll need to figure it out Joe!!!! I love ya'lls band, you can't break up. How am I going to get a BPRR fix if ya'll aren't playing. D1 knows what I am talking about. Seriously, this is just not a good thing.[:/]

But if it happens that ya'll break up, Joe, I'll still love you and keep pumping the BPRR in my little echoe with factory speakers.:P

Casey aka Tess aka band fan
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Hey you guys!

Long time no see... almost a year since last TG boogie.

Anyway, Frenchy, Marion, Joe, et al... just a heads up that I've booked a trip for "work" this Nov at our VA office... and it just sooo happens to be the same week as Thanksgiving again! :)

If all goes well, shall see y'all then,
Cheers,
Al

p.s. Joe, gotta keep the band together at least another month! ;)
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Al- Great to hear from you! The DZ has really been improving (especially Freefly) since you were last here & we're very excited to hear that you're coming back!

Joe- I'm so sorry to hear about the band man. I'm all for some cover band action. Hey... on the bright side at least you'll have a little more time to FF. :)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Another fun weekend was had.

For those that didn't stick around Sun night, the night jumps went well for the few that stayed. Thanks to everyone from the pilots to the organizers to the volunteers on the ground!

Joe good to see you and we kind of jumped together that quote unquote raft jump. That WASN'T zero G. Oh well. :S The raft was found btw.

Dawn1 THANK YOU for your help while I tried out every CANOPY :P you had!

Since Marion gave me a poopoo response last time... HI MARION! ;)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Guido, I'm glad to hear the the night jumps went well! Congrads to everyone involved, and to all the 1st time night-jumpers... BEEEEEER!

Everybody better show up next weekend. With the help of a better rope we should be able to have Raft Jump Redux. Thanks also to the folks who came along on the tracking jump & I hope that everybody had bundles of fun & enjoyed the nice weather.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.