base570

CSS anyone 2??

Alex,
The 15 seconds I heard of Big Pretty was GREAT!!! I don't know how the rest of the concert went but I am sure that it went awesome as always. I walked in and walked out. 'cause I am that cool!! I got it like that!!! OR it may have been because I am an idiot and forgot my id back in my car at Matt's. It's like someone waving a cigarrette in your face when you just quit. (Well not that bad, but it did suck that we couldn't stay) Anyways I may see ya'll out there on Thursday but I have to work til closing so if not than have fun ya'll!!! See ya this weekend.

Tess aka Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

I'd LOVE to see all your beautiful faces at the show on thursday. I've got a feeling that show will be one of those epic shows with a million and half people. It's the first week of classes for UNC and I'M SURE by thursday the kids will want to get their DRANK on.

--joejoe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Thanks for posting the pictures Cinci! I need to get a copy of photoshop for my computer so that I can resize & crop them.

Those of you who are planning on going out to the BPRR show thursday should all come to the first UNC Skydiving Club meeting of the year! It's at 6pm in room 3408 in the student union. I'd love to have as many experienced skydivers and riggers there as possible to talk to all the new faces that we're trying to bring into the sport!

After the meeting we should have just enough time to grab a nice dinner and hit Top of the Hill!

Please let me know if you can come! ;)

ALSO*** Big ups to Lyman!!!!!! He's going to the CPC Nationals @ MileHigh after he gets back from Perris! Represent & keep dry!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I'll be there Thursday! :)
People can stop by my place before the show for a late dinner. I'll fix that yummy Thai chicken curry that I made for my fff people last fall.

Let me know if you want dinner and if you can bring something to go with the chicken. :)

Guido,
Marion's place is easy to find. Just get off of 40 at the 15/501 exit and go west towards Chapel Hill. Get off at the exit for Franklin St & keep going all the way into downtown. Pass all of the bars & restaurants downtown and continue to where Franklin St kind of curves to the right. Marion's place is on the right around the back of Surplus Sid's, which is just past the KFC and Rigsbee-Hinson Furniture store and across the street from the Cats Cradle, Vis-Art video, and Banditos mexican restaurant.

The skydiving club meeting is at 6pm in the middle of campus at the Student Union (room 3408.) It is right across the street from the Belltower and the football stadium, next to the Davis Library (Not named after you, Guido.) Be there at 6 and be ready to talk to some really excited kids about skydiving :)

I'd love to have as many experienced skydivers and riggers there as possible

- Bolding mine -

Eric, was that a hint? I'll see what I can do, but that's a bad timeframe for me ... would need to leave here by at least 4 pm, and brave the worst of Triangle traffic.

Sorry, man - but SOME of us need to keep CSS operating!

Marion - ditto. Busy week in the loft, what with Lyman being gone so much in Sept. (Hopefully I'll taste your excellent chicken someday :)
Will see you all on Franklin St. late Thursday evening, hopefully with a bunch of CSS staff in tow.

Best,
Dawn

Thanks Eric! I'll see what I can get away for. So you said there will be plenty of young, impressionable, college chicks at your meeting?? ;) :P

What is a tenative time for dinner at Marion's?

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

(Hopefully I'll taste your excellent chicken someday :)

That sounds dirty... :D

Guido- I'll be at the club meeting, so dinner will be between that and the show.

Eric- does 8:00 sound good for dinner? Not sure how long the UNC meetings usually last.

Looks like I should be off well before the meeting, so I could use some more specific directions there. I would be coming up 15/501 into CH, that's where school is right? I saw your mention of a room and belltower, but guide me in from 15/501 to there please. Or if meeting somewhere before then would be easier. I'll have my cell on me too.

Sorry, non-CH person here.

The meeting is in the Student Union. If you take 15-501 to 54... that turns into south road. The student union will be on your right after the second campus light. If you turn left right before the bell tower you should be able to park on stadium drive but check the hours so you don't get a ticket. You can ask anyone on campus where the student union is and they should be able to tell you. Eric can give some more specific directions... just wanted to give you a rough idea in case he didn't log on.
Thanks and see you tonight
Em

Thanks Emily!
I'll be there at about 5:30, so give me a call and I can help guide you to the Union. Emily's directions are pretty right on. I assume that you'll be coming up 15/501 North from Seven Lakes. In that case just come up to the James Taylor Bridge (where 15/501 turns east and goes around town towards durham) and go straight up NC86 north into campus. You'll pass the hospital and It will turn into a 1 way street. Stay in the right lane and hang a right onto South rd. After about a block you'll see the belltower on your right. Go right on Stadium Dr. immediately after the belltower and grab a parking spot on either side of the street. Walk back towards the belltower and across south road. Walk up the huge staircase between the two buildings and at the top head into the building on your right with the Alpine Bagel Co. on the bottom floor. The meeting is on the top floor, room 3408.

[url"http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&1gi=0&un=m&1da=-1.000000&1rc=A5XAX&1n=Moore&cl=EN&ct=NA&1si=gaz&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=Seven+Lakes&1s=NC&1z=&2ex=1&2aa=LuRYB6RRq13hUGcx1QXzW3%252b3iwusRDBkGTmXjx9BbUnPUMAxl1fbQwGB0P7Van84RZ16aTbOfPNMSd3REHdoFZ3bhCO3FyszDtNDQBBURME%253d"] MAPQUEST CLICKY![/url]

Thanks for coming Guido! Give me a call if you need anything else.

CLICKY for hoop dive pics!

Even though it wasn't any different from your normal CSS weekend, thanks to everybody for the jumps and crazy stuff. I hope that all is going well today and everybody's getting lots of jumps in.

I have lots more pictures, but they're on the DZ laptop and we were out of CD's yesterday. I should be able to post them after next weekend.

Big contrads to all the new Bird-Peoples, Esp. Dawn & her nifty new tracking suit!

Nice picture but how many people can you fit into a small car......... maybe I should not ask.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Speaking of funny photos from the weekend...

Dave with his "Bahama Mama" or whatever girly drink that was. I think he just wants to be invited to the next dz girls' night.

who wouldn't

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.