base570

CSS anyone 2??

From Marion-

Joe, you know I'll be there. B|

See ya tomorrow night, everybody! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come out and support our cello playing freak.

Although if BP&RR gets too big, they might not be able to play at our boogies anymore...;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Although if BP&RR gets too big, they might not be able to play at our boogies anymore...;)

I had the same thought. So let's at least enjoy them on the 2nd ... while we can still afford them :P.

Joe!!! Pleased, proud, NOT surprised. WIth 50% of the vote out of the hands of the audience, I have a feeling fan turnout won't be an issue ... yes, you are THAT GOOD.

Justin love, if you're reading this ...
Don't have your cell# handy. If you want to get out for this tomorrow night and blow off some steam, be among friends, etc. - I'll be your DD or your friend-date, or otherwise take care of you ... whatever. Will do the same for Ross and Dawn #3 if they're interested.

LOVE YOU - don't forget you can call me in the loft anytime. I'll call you tomorrow.

-Dawn

Joe Good luck with the gig, sorry I can't be there I'm still roughing it in San Diego, but thought I would send my well wishes. You guys have a great sound!

pass the suntan lotion please......

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Joe... we had no doubt in our minds.
You guys totally rock! ;):D
:D Congradulations and break a leg!

See you wed night or if you are too busy getting drunk and high with Dave (Mathews) then see you Friday after all your touring of the Carolinas! Be safe.
Can't wait to see every body!

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Hello Boyz'n Girls!!!B|

It's been a while since I gave you news. Guess what?
My father is visiting us (from France) for a few weeks, so this Sat I took him to the DZ. He went and did a tandem. It was his first jump everB| so he had to pay his beer dues:D. The coolest part is that he did great. Very nice exit, good arch all the time, excellent altitude awareness, pulled on time. Rocked the TI under canopy like a kid on a roller coaster ride :D (they agreed upon it before the jump). Landed sound and safe and he's ready for another one before going back home :).
Ah, yes I had to pay my beer too since the TI invited me to lurk the tandemB|. Stayed with them at about 20 ft till they opened B|:).
All in all this past Saturday was a blast. I believed it would be great to be able to lurk one's family member jump. Truth to be told, it is a very emotional thing.

Frenchy's a happy dude (me still have big smile on face) :)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Jean-Marie -

That is awesome!!! I'm glad you were able to introduce your father to your sport ... you're such a passionate skydiver. And now he understands your passion :)
(Did you get video??)

Thanks for sharing that with us CSSers!

Miss you; hope to see you sometime this year.

Love,
Dawn

HISPA 57

Hi Dawn,

Yes it really was something. He always knew I was jumping since my first jump back in 1989. But it's the first time that he admits that he wanted to do it for a long time.

You bet we got it on video. I am thinking on asking for an extra copy because he's been watching it non stop since we came back home on Sat night. The DVD is about to melt :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:.

Miss you too. I'll be back at my NC sweet home sometime this summer.

JM

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Hey CSS'ers,
Long time no see :( - I'm trying to catch up on the threads. Joe - congratulations on making the big time! Foxes - congrats on switching from purple to pink! I'll be stuffing my face at the fund-raising breakfast and joining the punters at the raffle.

I've been missing you all and CSS terribly, and want to make it down for one more weekend of jumps over the July 4 boogie. I'm in New York today and all signs point to me living in a van down by the (east) river! Wonder why I thought finding a place to live in a crowded city would be easy... See you guys (hopefully) this weekend!

Cheers

Mak

:)
MAK!! So glad you are back. Can't wait to see you!

I'm gals you'll be in for breakfast - you can make up for the slack folks who can't get UP in time and whine about the same hour drive I have to make to be there to cook!!! ;)

And what's so wrong with a van on the East River. As long as it's on the Joisey side!!

Hey folks, There are students at 4 today (enough for probably 2 loads) so come on out and get your after work groove on & warm up for the boogie. I'll be on hand to catch the fun jumps on tape for the *official* boogie video.
Seeya!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I'm shocked and dissapointed to see this thread at the bottom of the forum! Also I saw while shopping around for a helmet for my new sony pc-109 that Ms. Marion Queen of Freefly Friday won the damned helmet that I want in a contest!!! They're working me like a dog down here but I'll be up as soon as I get my gear repacked and get my cypress back from it's 4 year. Also my BP&RR cd is in supposed to be in the mail on it's way to me so yay for that. BTW the new cell number is 8-4-3-4-2-1-8-0-7-9 . See ya soon.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

:P :P :P :P

I am so excited about that helmet! I don't think I've won anything since I won a game of bingo in 3rd grade. I'm adding a BlackBox and cutaway and liquid lens, so I guess it's not exactly free, but it's pretty f*ing chjavascript: addTag('cool')
javascript: addTag('cool')eap.

Hopefully by the time you get repacked, my Mxv will be here and you can look at it or maybe even touch it.:P

For people who don't know: I won a Cookie Composites MXV camera helmet in a contest on the Cookie website, after drooling over the helmets for the last two months. Sweet. B| B|B|

Hey, #1!!

Just back from Crosskeys, and wait until you see the shirts I just got from Mollie's new yoga line!!

If you go here you can see the ones Flyangel2 bought. Look at the attachment photos. They are fantasic! KWOO could barely decide which ones to get - there was so much amazing stuff to choose from. I left with 2 shirts and ordered a pair of yoga pants. :)
Mollie said she just sent you a catalog but it doesn't have the yoga line in it yet. :(