base570

CSS anyone 2??

Frenchy - I'm so glad to hear that your little guy is OK; so sorry that ever had to happen. I hope everyone's battle wounds are OK and am sending healing vibes + kisses.

Thanks again to Chris for pushing my truck out of the ditch ... I swear I didn't see the thing or I wouldn't have driven straight into it.:$ You're right - it was a deep ditch, and you were very manly.

I'd heard a lot of good things about the SDV gang; now I know it's true. I couldn't have spent such a surreal Friday night with a nicer bunch of guys.

-Dawn

Thanks girl.
Don't be sorry it's nobody's fault and certainly not yours. You were there helping and I am so sorry that the pit scratched your cute face.[:/]

Only the owner is guilty for having trained that dog for fight.
Also, to whomever reads these posts, the owner is NOT a skydiver, NOR is he someone who goes to CSS.
And yes, the SDV gang rocks!

JM

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

My wounds are healing fine. I am glad frenchy's pooch is healing also.

Chris did do a good job pushing the truck out. He also did an excellent job of checking out everybodies trailer.

Dawn, that is a very nice thing to say. I think we were the lucky ones though.

Michael

yay! looking forward to it! hope to see you soon and the others... bunch of great skydivers and loads of fun :)B|:P
Glad that all of you that had wounds are doing okay and healing. Thats one of the things I love about the skydiving community...we help others out in any way we can :)
PMS #113
PMTS #19

Hey frenchy:
Glad your pup is ok (and your fingers!)

Hope to get that jump with you sometime soon...
(I am saving myself ;))

SDV Gang.. I miss you guys so much, I might need to get up there for a weekend before July 04, just to get my Louisa fix.

Dawn/Marion/Joe/CSS'ers It was so good to be round the fire with you all again this weekend.

See y'all soon B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Chris did do a good job pushing the truck out. He also did an excellent job of checking out everybodies trailer.

Yeah- nothing like those 5:30 am trailer inspections. And I'm sure Hank was happy to have someone talk to him like he's human. :D "Who are you???" :D

It was great meeting all you guys. Sorry I wasn't in a more social mood, but the end of the basketball season sends me falling into a pit of depression. ;) I'll be better by the 4th of July boogie. See you then?

:)

PurpleMinxx girlie!! it was great seeing you too and I hope you do make a trip up to SDV some time soon. :)

I feel a road trip coming on! B|B|
lets keep in touch about weekends in may, k?

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Marion (and everyone else; even belly fliers) -

Don't forget that the Canadians are still here for the rest of the week, so there'll be lots of jumping every day.:)
Tomorrow and Thurs look even better, then Friday looks like sh*t again. You guys should really ditch work and move FFF. Especially after I had to watch Joe, Ellis, David, Ross and Dawn #3 sit around all day Monday. I need to see my people in the air - Marion, you know how you get when you haven't jumped in a while ... what's your PMS # again?;)

Much love to you & Ellis -
Dawn

Marion, you know how you get when you haven't jumped in a while ...

Yeah... When I'm not jumping, you guys suffer. :D

I'll try to get out there at some point this week, cuz it's just too darn pretty outside not to be in the air. If I can get enough jumps in (and someone ties Eric to the ground- good luck with that), Eric's 400th, BBall's 500th and my 600th can happen this weekend.

...and it's not gonna funnel! :)

Edited to RSVP to Fondue Friday! Since you guys will be in my trailer, I guess I'll join you.

well everone last firday you all got to meet Kristina. i hope you guys liked here cause of last night we have decided to take me off the single list and we made a the big C word thing between the 2 of us. So i guess you guys might just be seeing her a bit more around the DZ. But to all the women in my life that still love me and admire me. You all are still a big part of my life. and you all can drewwwwwwlllllllll over me in my new jump suite anytime you want. i will be avaliable for pics also this saturday. lmao. god its beautiful out i wish i could make it out today.

Mike im not going to be able to make the fonduuuuuu or however you spell it. it sounds like a good plan and i hope that we can do that more often. cause i want to feen marion strawberrys. they say that is a sexual stimulant. and god knows we like to see her stimulated. lol. you guys have fun with that. and ill dream of drizzled choclet and dawn #1 brushing her hair. that will do it for me lol.

ill see you all on saturday afternoon. I know that many of you guys arnt church goers but on Friday night im performing as mike the rodeo clown at Providence baptist church on Glenwood ave. If anyone is interasted in seeing some of my show let me know and ill tell you how to get there and the times.

blue skys everone
mike

Marion, you know how you get when you haven't jumped in a while ...

Yeah... When I'm not jumping, you guys suffer. :D

I'll try to get out there at some point this week, cuz it's just too darn pretty outside not to be in the air. If I can get enough jumps in (and someone ties Eric to the ground- good luck with that), Eric's 400th, BBall's 500th and my 600th can happen this weekend.

...and it's not gonna funnel! :)

Edited to RSVP to Fondue Friday! Since you guys will be in my trailer, I guess I'll join you.

And my 200th. Should happen this weekend too. Can't make fondue friday because I have work and a meeting then work again. I love my scheduling sometimes. However, I should be out jumping everyday EXCEPT friday. Free Fly Thursday just doesn't have the same ring to it though does it? FFT???

Anyways I love you Dawn was SO great to see you more than once a month this past week when I saw you like 5 days in a row then got to hang out for more hours than ever because of the weather. You're a JOY to be with.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"