base570

CSS anyone 2??

Final tally for me was 2 and a half hours to drive 12 miles (clocked it today). Sarah took 6 and a half to drive about 30 from Duke to home. Some people I talked to had even longer commutes.

Karen- that sucks that your kid's had to sleep at school. Why is that- were the buses just stuck, or was it because you weren't able to go pick them up? Did that happen to a lot of kids?

I think that there needs to be some changes in the way the city does things, because yesterday was just ridiculous. Do any of you agree?

Mike

Take care of my boyfriend; please keep him warm by giving him lots of hell. ;)

B| No problem. Next time you talk to him, ask him if he has a pull out or a throw out. :D

Thanks for letting him come back to NC. We haven't had anyone to make fun of for a few weeks.

I'll see you in February at the Pink Mafia boogie! (And Easter too- Yay!)

Ha ha, I know the difference between a pull out and throw out... I just don't know which is which! Anyway, I officially hate North Carolina... In the 10 days I've been back, I've seen the sun twice, have yet to feel warm, and have been electrocuted by 90% of the things I touch. If we can't put together a freefly Wednesday and Friday this week I'm seriously jumping ship and moving somewhere tropical.

Joe has a show this Thursday night...anyone else thinking about going?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

HEY!!! Greetings from france! I miss you guys! I'm really not getting to jump at all...and i probably won't... so i'm gonna be a jump-slut when i get back to the states... but... For all the people not on the forum... pass my hello's on to the DZ. Maybe if i have some time when i come home for my bro's wedding i'll get up there for a couple hours... though my gear will be here. Oh... And if you wanna talk, send me emails... cuz i can't really get online much!
Love,
Em

If we can't put together a freefly Wednesday and Friday this week I'm seriously jumping ship and moving somewhere tropical.

Take me with you!!! This weather is killing me.

The Toasters (a fun ska band) are playing at the Local 506 on Thursday, so I'm probably going to that show and then Joe's later.

Please get Dave out of the house!
He is dieing in there.B| He needs to get tossed into a bar with all the freaks and get initiated! Some one just go over there with some rope and kidnap his behind.:D:D (be sure to remember to pack extra layers, he gets cold easily[:/])

Yay! Only a couple more weeks to the Pink Mafia! Marion and Joe are you staying with me? Eric you are more than welcome as well. I have an extra room with two single beds and a couch. Marion be sure to bring some sexy lingerie and wings! (if you don’t have any wings or there is no room in the car I have 5 pairs, some for the boys too;):D)

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Hey em, good to hear from ya! LJ has been having a mal a week since you left... first was the 2 out, then came the tension knot from hell (check the shutterfly link a few posts up)... who knows what he's planning for next week.

Cinci, Thanks for the offer, i'll have to discuss it with the rest of the car-pool.

Jason, Check your email ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

No...don't tell Marion to bring any lingerie. It's bad enough that you have previously offered your bed to her...now you want her to dress sexy for you? Sounds like I'm going to be having some "Best Solo's EVER." All that knowing that Ellis is now king...?

And finally, no "boys" will be wearing wings, expect maybe Joe (because he's Joe)...unless he shows a little more positive progress with his new girl.

Love u...miss carves all over the sky.

Hello CSS'ers!

Coming events:
Tonight: Kingsbury Manx at the library
Thursday: BPRR show at the Library and The Toasters at the Local 506!
Friday: This looks like it's going to be the only nice day this weekend. Who's up for making it a FreeFly Friday?
Monday the 31'st: UNC skydiving club interest meeting at 5pm. If anybody's interested in the club, or just talking to the hoardes of UNC students interested in skydiving, you're welcome to join Nadia and I in giving the schpeel.

Also, the AMF on Chapel Hill blvd. in durham has $8 X-treme bowling every tues and thurs from 9-11. Who's up for FreeBowl thursday sometime?

Eric,
thanks for the info! Now that I have seen the top of that one structure I most definatly want to jump it! Are you up for an undercover mission?? I can hear the mission impossible music playing softly in the background:P

Let me know your schedule so we can get a plan together...if you're game:)
Peace,
Jason

Dunn.. dun... dun dun.... Dun.. dun... DUN DUN! :P

Yea man, I'm up for some mischief. I'm around after 3 on Tues/thurs, and after 4:30 on Mon/wed. Fri-Sun I'm at the DZ. Anyhow, give me a call, I'm not sure which one of the objects you're talking about. I can take you on a tour of all of them in about a 30 minute walk.

Give me a call: 696-1426

Cynci- I love wings!!!! I have a pair somewhere (other than the ones tattooed on my ankles) that I'll have to dig out for the weekend.

I'll work on getting David out of the house.

In a related story... David- sorry I didn't call you back, but I've completely lost my voice. I sound like a frog. It's pretty funny. Wanna go to Chapel Hill Thursday night? The Toasters AND Big Pretty and the Red Rockets all in one night. Sweet. And I probably won't be talking a lot, so I'm sure you'll enjoy that. :P I guess I'll have to make fun of you in sign language. :D

Thought Id send a little whats up from Chile! Here are some pics of me flying over the most active volcano in chile before jumping.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=730251106681990832/l=41225056/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Ok so I carve... At least I don't have frog-breath!

Oh you are wearing wings! If you want to be king any time soon you are wearing wings! AND we (Marion and I) will be taking pictures. So there. B|:P
Joe... you would look soooo cute in wings! <3

Te amo tambien, Calorito.
<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Oh you are wearing wings! If you want to be king any time soon you are wearing wings!

Woman please!!! I'm not going to wear any wings! I own you with Lias's wingsuit, I own you in what we call RW, and I own you when it comes to deciding when we're going to make me king. We both know... When I want be king, I get crowned!

Note-to-self: Borrow shovel to dig out of hole after making this post.

Note-to-self: Borrow shovel to dig out of hole after making this post.

Shovel? I think you'll need some sort of trench digger. :D Like Cynthia said- you WILL be wearing wings and there WILL be pictures. :D

Mikkel- Cool pics. Glad you're getting some jumps in down there. :)

Wholy crap... the CSS thread was on page 2! That's just wrong! This weather has really put a hold on the jumping and socializing around the DZ... it must stop.

I hereby declare this friday... FREEFLY FRIDAY... show up damnit!

I think I can make the sunset load on Friday, but only if the weather is good. If it's freezing cold like it was this weekend, I doubt I'll make the drive.

It's been a month since my last jump and I'm getting antsy. I need to find a new job so I can jump more [:/]

Mike