base570

CSS anyone 2??

I think Tonika-nika would be more appropriate :S

I'm looking foreward to tramp night! I'll give you a call tomorrow Matt.

Also, don't forget that the Easter Boogie is only 3 weeks away! This season will be in full swing before we know it. ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

^^I'd rather be inside video... if ya know what I mean ;)

And now for something completely different... This friday marks the grand FRIDAY re-opening of the DZ!!! That's right, for the first time since NOVEMBER you can come out and jump on a weekday :o There are a couple of students on the books & we *should* have the King Air so we can fly as many loads as we want, provided we have about 8+ people. Spread the word and bring your friends!

The DZ also has a booth at the Triangle Town Center Mall this Friday-Sunday at their Boat and Outdoor Activities Show. Nancy is still looking for people to run the booth on saturday and sunday. If you'd like a few extra jump tickets and to promote skydiving to the mallgoing public, then give the DZ a call. 496-2224

I'll be there Sunday, and possible after 2 on saturday, but Little washington (TSS) before then.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I just talked to the DZ and so far there are 5 students on the books starting at NOON. I will also be trying to do a tandem or two to finish up my rating, so that ought to help keep the loads flying. The weather is supposed to be 75-80 degrees all weekend B| Spring is finally here!

^^Supergirl, There should be a pretty good crowd at the DZ on saturday given the good weather. There will be a few current and former UNC students around if you have any quesetions about the school.

Not to beat this into the ground, but I vote for pronouncing his name the same; but spelling it 'Toni.'

It's a continuity thing .... I plan to keep treating him like the girl he always has been. :PB|

Bolas: Yes, Eric is almost a TM (may be by the time you read this.) He's doing great, of course. It's soooo cute watching him walk to the plane with the rig reaching down below his knees :D.

Miss you - come see us!

-D

Not to beat this into the ground, but I vote for pronouncing his name the same; but spelling it 'Toni.'

Well if you do that, she should dot the i with a heart. :P

Miss ya'll too. I'll get up there at some point. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It was great meeting you too! Sorry we didn't get to jump together. We'll have to do the Colby jump some other time. :)
Someone said you might be coming back to town to visit Duke in a few weeks? Maybe we can do it then, if you have time to come out to the dz.

And congratulations to Eric for getting his tandem rating!

P.S. Thud (or is it Monsieur Anal?)- You totally owe beer. :P

Yes, congrats to Eric for his first tandem rating, his first tandem student, Matt on his 300th jump, and yay for me learning how to freefly just a lil bit better.

THANKS MARION, WHITNEY, ERIC, MATT, JEFF, BJ (for that also), and anyone else who I jumped with that made my first weekend back at CSS a blast. Now I know why I miss this place so freakin much.

While I'm here, this is for ya'll to see how stupid I am...Enjoy my movie, criticize if you must.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5499
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!