base570

CSS anyone 2??

I agree on the trailers and bar thing, it was only an Idea, though I'm not part (atleast I don't think so) of the icebreakers, there's no need to run ill on me. I thought it was the dragon, but I thought it was a triangle landin area, so I figured I'd put it in there, and if I'm wronge, then i'm stupid, but this is not new.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I'm just giving you a hard time man. The landing area there is a square and it's small by comparison to what we're used to. Get on google earth and do a search for "PK airpark, Raeford NC" and you can get a good overhead.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I'm just giving you a hard time man. The landing area there is a square and it's small by comparison to what we're used to. Get on google earth and do a search for "PK airpark, Raeford NC" and you can get a good overhead.

Eric, you make my life sad. And I figured it out...I had Chester in my head for some reason!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

hey guys, I miss you all and hope everything is going good. Keith did you go to Raeford and if you did did you go to the CAsl thing a ma bob? Well graduation is over and I leave for AIT tomorrow. oF course i seriously just drive about 5 miles or less across base to get there since mine is on the same base as my boot camp. I might see you guys sometime soon. Miss you lots and i have my phone back for now and hopefully will have internet access for all of you (dave, Lyle) who are computer junkies.

Casey aka TaiL FockEr aka Tess
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Yo Casey!

Congrats on finishing boot camp! Are you a changed girl now?? Has Sweet loving Casey been tranformed into mean, bad-ass Casey ?? :) hahaha

We really miss you Casey... can't wait til you come home. CSS isn't the same without you! Good luck at AIT!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

TESS!

Love you + miss you; I think of you often. It was fun closing down the Christmas party with you. Congratulations on your graduation! Now I hope things will be a little more 'fun' + interesting and less boring and regimented???

-Alex

Now, Beav. The 'not so eager one' :S:P ... WHATEVER!
This time next year you'll probably be a regular in the video/coach rotation, have your riggers ticket and be looking at taking over the loft and the store :D.

I love it.

D-
Take this in either one of two ways. One, you bet it, I'd love it too...OR two...I AIN'T SKEERED!!!

Thanks for all your and Lyman's help.

Eric, how's the noggin feelin?

Yo Casey!

Congrats on finishing boot camp! Are you a changed girl now?? Has Sweet loving Casey been tranformed into mean, bad-ass Casey ?? :) hahaha

Nope its still sweet loving casey that get easily distracted by shinny objects and now who gets yelled at for "walken and talken" on her cell phone. I got some great pictures of casey's graduation and i'll post them when I get home.

Got in a car accident this weekend and had to have some surgery at the ER so i won't be out at the dz for a few weeks as i heal. Everyone have some fun jumps see you soon. I am guessing that the time will fly by since i am dopped up on some really good drugs.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Darin: Was it anything too serious? Is everyone else OK?

Beav: The swelling has almsot gone down. It's all good :S

All: We're trying to get another group together to go Skiing/Snowboarding this thursday. Contact me or Nick if you're interested.
Also, don't forget about the Chilli Boogie this weekend. There are already a bunch of students on the books so there will be loads flying!

Nothing serious i was a riding shot gun and got side swipped by some idot running a red light. The doc had to remove a piece of metal from my leg but its healing up just fine.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

Beav: The swelling has almsot gone down. It's all good :S

Then I obviously need to do a better job!!
On a serious note, sorry bout it again.

Hate to hear everyone's gettin hurt. On a better note, Brad (lastnameless) is doing better. He came out yesterday after a NASTY crash breaking/shattering his ankle and wrist (both right) and God knows what else on his right side. Just a few weeks ago he was in a right arm cast and cradle and a leg cast, but now is walking fine. Anyone come up on a nice Spectre 230 (if that's the biggest they go, if not, bigger would be great), he's looking for one!!

darin,

What tha, you should've stayed with Matt and I this weekend!!!!:P You know how careful of a driver I am........righttttt.....thank God Matt was driving and Marion. Of course, it would have been a really tight squeeze to get 4 people in the bed. BUTTTT we would have been warmer and maybe Marion wouldn't have had to cover up in the bedskirt to stay warm!!!!!hahahaha. I will give you a call tonight and see how you are doing. Ait seems to be a lot different than Basic but we are in the first week where they are giving us he*l so we don't have big heads about it. So soon things will hopefully settle down and I will have time to return calls and get on the internet more frequently, right now it's hard b/c we are still adjusting and getting situated still in the rooms. Class is really fun though. The weather has been awesome down here and it's killing me that I can't drive just an hour up the road to Chester and jump. Wish I was home and jumping at CSS but until a weekend off post pass (looks like at least 4 weeks) I can't get up to home and Chester is only 1 hour right now compared to 4. It will have to do until April. I forgot about the Chili Cookoff, good luck if there's a competition (Melissa????).

Keith and Melissa, I miss you guys too, I will give you a call sometime soon. Love you and do some jumps for me, I'm done here and heading back home Friday April 13. I'll be jumping that weekend. And The TaiL FockEr has here C license. Hmmmmm....am I the last one or does Outer Focker not have his yet either. Got it in the mail this weekend. Wanted to tear up b/c I can't jump right now. Tell Michelle I miss her too ya'll.

Alex,
Miss you too, when I get back we'll have to shut down tramp night too. Marions got some awesome ideas.

Marion, I'll get with you about those idea's. Thank you again for coming next time I will have sleep and be able to stay up as long as Dave can. Thanks girl.

And thank you Thud for coming and spending the weekend and putting up with me. Although Marion was the one up late this time not me, I was in and out of sleep at about 11:00. (Sorry)

......mmmmmmm IHOP.............

Casey aka tess aka TaiL FocKer
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Yea with Eric there and chili... bring your gas mask. So Eric are you going to load up and eat mexican the night before... you should try my uncles white lightening its great ammo.

Darin- Sorry to hear about the accident... hope u are OK!

With regards to the chili cook-off, Melissa's chili is fantastic. I have been taste testing tonight, so i may be a force to be reckoned with in the plane saturday :o

Casey- we miss you focker! I think u need to make the drive to CSS on your next weekend pass. Fuck Chester :P

Hope to see everyone at the DZ tomorrow for polar bear jumps!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

I know of 2 more entries that MelissaP. & I made that turned out pretty darn good too. Melissa went with a turkey, veggie, black bean mix & I stuck with a traditional red. Mine is a secret recipe but I'll share if you vote for me to win!
Oh & I heard Nick was sneaking in with a small chili entry as well....;)
---------------------------------------

Yup. We're headed up to Beech Mtn. again tomorrow (tuesday) and everyone is invited! They got 6'' of fresh snow over the weekend, so conditions should be pretty good. So far it's me, Zoli, BJ, and maybe Greg. Anybody else interested in coming can call or email me ;)
Seeya

I thought I would post this because I don't have everyone's email address! Please reply to [email protected]

It's a fockin' birthday party!!

Please come and celebrate Keith's birthday with us at Frankie's Fun Park this Saturday, February 24th. Back by popular demand, this fun complex also contains a very nice Italian restaurant. Reservations for dinner will be made for 7:30, and will be followed by lots of fun in the park. Check out the Frankie's Link Below for more information and directions to the facility. If you would like to join us for dinner, please email me sometime this week to let me know that you're coming. If you don't want to come for dinner, come after for games in the park. No presents please . . . just your presence. : )

BTW . . .Casey girl I miss you so much!! Congrats on finishing boot camp.

BTW#2 . . . the Chili cook-off was totally rigged. I mean, two CSS employees winning?! What are the chances of that?!? Next year I'm bringing the really Damn Hot Chili in a mini crock pot. We'll see who's crying then . . . : )
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

I sure hate that I'm going to miss that. I've got to work from 3-1130PM in G-vegas, so when I get off work, even the 1.5+ hour drive would put me past the old timers' bed times!! :ph34r: Lol. J/k, happy early b-day KEITH!!!