base570

CSS anyone 2??

well beav...i broke my ankle on the day i claimed i was going to get my 100th...i'm not superstitious, but ya never know...but congrats on haulin ass through the licenses...right on!

...i miss you all, i'm waiting on a paycheck and hopefully i'll see you all in the plane very soon (as soon as i get past my nerves and maybe do some ground school again!!)
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Don't tell me as soon as I get on this thing, the convo's stop. I got a few first's this weekend...(not counting the 9 linetwists after a low pull I shoulda cutaway but instead kicked out) But first off, first head down (that stayed), collapsable hardware (PC and slider), and that's about it, if you don't consider the falling through sleet/ice for a first, lol. Also, me and two others did a meatball this weekend and according to one of their Altitracks/Protrack, we reached 258 mph together in freefall. Hope it was wrong, but then again, holy shit if it won't.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Hmm...wisdom teeth are getting done on Friday...the 2ND!! I won't be able to make it on Saturday the 3RD!! Sorry, sucks for me!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

So Casey got her care package from "all of us at the DZ" and had to open it infront of her drill instructors and entire platoon. They made fun of her for the teddy bear wearing camo panties and she said her face turned bright red. She really appriciated the gift and can't wait to be done. She graduates on the 9th matt and I plan on going down if anyone wants to tag along then let us know.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

WOW - God help us all now.

When you get your 100th planned, let me + Lyman know so we can plan to be out sick that day ;). Because both the jump and the aftermath are bound to be scary.

Love you two beavs - glad (?) you're part of the family.

Best,
Dawn

(editing to add: Beav 1 needs to learn how to pack, and so earn his OG Beav status.)

Dawn you gotta stop posting right after me everytime and changing the topic. When i look back through the post i notice a trend here..... i think your post stalking me :)

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

I also appreciate all of you and Lyman's help, specially when I'm like that aggravating kid always running around asking questions. I think I'm ready to jump a 107 kitana now, you down w/ that for my 100th jump? Lol. J/K.

Now, I'm tryin to work on Beav 1 on packin, but he's so damn spastic. What do you mean by "OG Beav" status?

I also refuse to let you know when it will be, so as to suck you into the festivities...since ya'll are NEVER around [:/].

Anyway, back to workin at the hellhole, thanks for making a meteorite feel welcome CSS!!!

Yeah, pretty much...I ain't scared...just a lil..."Eager" I guess

-Beav 2-
-The actually not so eager one-

Hm, Greg, thanks for that link...to bad it listed MULTIPLE OG's and I'm sensing a bit of smart ass...lol. hain't seen you out at the DZ lately, how's you and the lady doin?

And while I'm on the subject of what I don't know as a skydiver....WHAT IS A "SAFETY MEETING"!?!?!

Ya, I got it. Obviously "safety meetings" are the same in rock climbing and surfing...or atleast when I talked to my buddies in those sports, that's what they told me, and it sounded legit, and if it is what they said it was, I really don't care about safety meetings.