base570

CSS anyone 2??

Yea I already tried that but apperently I am standing duty at Q-3 to cover for their ball and I guess I am the only LCPL that will make MALS look good [:/] so the SGTMAJ said it has to be me.

TMFA's Oh wait - here's some I've learned:
BDNT
EENT and ...
GBNT (cute!)

Could you guys maybe speak English?

Best,
D1

some of my favorites

FILTAB: Fuck it, let's take a break!

USMC: Uncle Sams Misguided Childern

BOHICA: Bend Over, Here It Comes Again! what I was doing yesterday

FUBAR: Fucked Up Beyond All Repair! hopefully never used about my rig

HUOA: Head Up Ones Ass! think the army uses this one

I&I: Intoxication and Intercourse.
hmmmm another favorite

NAVY: Need Any Vaseline Yet? ...... John.......:P

Are you starting to understand Dawn..... B|B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

O I forgot one Dawn

WDIGMNR = When do I get my new rig.........:P:P

sorry had to say it.........B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

FIDO: Fuck It, Drive On
S-H-I-T: Special High Intensity Training
USARMY: Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet
MRE: Meals Rejected by Ethiopians
FIFO: Fit In or Fuck Off
SWAG: Some Wild Ass Guess
P-E-N-IS: Pointless Exercise Not Involving Soldiers
T-U-R-D: Trainee Under Rigid Discipline
TARFU: Things Are Really Fucked Up
LOST: Looking Over Strange Terrain
DILLIGAS: Does it look like I give a shit?

:):P

And remember if your don't get enought SHIT talk to your local commander and he will make sure you get pleanty of SHIT

TRUE STORY

The Marines were backing-up LAPD on a call that someone had broken into a store.

At the scene, the cop told the Marines to "cover" him as he approched the store (to police, "cover" means to point your weapons in the direction of the threat, to Marines it means lay down a base of fire!).

The Marines promptly laid down a base of fire. The Marines fired 178 rounds before they stopped shooting.

The thief, probably a little scared at this point, called 911 and reported, "They're shooting at me!".

Yay! I am finally back in business after Wilma. Well online at least at my school ... because i barley got power two days ago (no internet) only to loose it yesterday but i think it is back on now. ... I hope it is back on now. I almost came up to visit you crazies but dave could not get the ticket. But I can't wait till Thanksgiving! :D:D

I am going to steal Dave for the Keys but I will see you all the following weekend. I even stocked up on warm clothing.

See you al soon.

--Cynci

Glad you got through Wilma! We'll see you in a few weeks at the Thanksgiving Boogie! Woohoo!

Okay everyone- Joe's band will be playing for us on Saturday night of the Thanksgiving Boogie! That's just a little over three weeks away, so we need to get serious about collecting money. You can give your $$$ to me any time. I'll also take donations during the boogie. These guys rock, and whatever you can afford to pitch in makes a difference.

Dawn, I'll bring you a copy of my APMAL (Approved Military Acronym List) the next time I'm at the DZ so you can keep up with the conversation.:P

OK, Joel -- is this a joke?

If so, don't TEASE me like this :S!!
I'm going nuts over here.

Robert:

LOVE your TARFU - that's definitely part of my vocabulary now. SNAFU was an early part of my RN training, since I worked at a public teaching hospital ... as was SHIT.

I also love
LOST
and
DILLIGAS ....

Definitely keepers - thanks!

Best,
D1

p.s. Joel and Robert, your rigs are both done. Joel - nice new Infinity, man!

Edited to add: Cynthia, it'll be great to see you again!! Need any rigging work done? Lemme know. Bring warm clothes - take care + be well, girl.

Hey everyone! I got enough shi* about my login name, but I'm proud to say it has been offically changed! I'm waiting for Casey to post as the Tail Focker! She's pretty pissed about that one.

Anyways! We're going to have a pot luck dinner on Saturday (11/5) for Darin's birthday party! Two kegs and lots of food. Please bring a dish and plan to get rocked. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend. I'll be jumping at CSS tomorrow (Thursday), hopefully in my newly tailored FF suit courtesy Biro. Have a great rest of your week.

: ) Melissa

"Live the Life you Love, Love the Life you Live."
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

What's up All?

I'll be out at DZ all afternoon (took a mental health day off work). Come jump with me!

Mental Health Day........... Did you learn that one in the Army? I knew that there was something strange about you Keith......:S:S

Hey OF1 -

You forgot to mention the wet t-shirt contest ... yep, the beer, food and company will be great, but if you want to get lots of people out to the DZ, you need to mention the wet t-shirt contest.

I LOVE your new login name; can't wait to see the former Caseflyer's first official Focker post. She shouldn't be pissed, she should be proud!

GO FOCKERS!

Let me know how your suit is after Peter's done with it. I want you to be totally satisfied + happy with your new Freak'n Suit, so you can relax and "Get Yo Freak On!"

Joel - well, maybe you should compile an APMAL, or I should hire you as a translator, because Guido is using way TMFA in PM's and convos with me.

I'm down with SF, SWC and USASOC, and I know who the SGTMAJ and COL are. I even know what an OCE is, I use PACE in my day-to-day life now, and I'm looking forward to his PCS ... if it ever finally happens.

But what the hell is OPFOR??? :S

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to Saturday! Weather forecast looks awesome.

Best,
D1

Wow Dawn congrats I understood only half of that....:S

Hey I need some people to also bring out ICE, CUPS, Spray Bottles and a kiddie pool for the KegsB|B|

please let me know if you can bring one of these

Cynthia, it'll be great to see you again!! Need any rigging work done? Lemme know. Bring warm clothes - take care + be well, girl.

Can't wait to see you all!:D:D:D
Yay! Joe's band! That is what they should rename themselves "Joe's Band". ;)

Dawn- Yes! :) My reserve will be out of date Sunday November 27 (my second to last day there. And from then on I will just have to plan my vacations around every 120 days. ;)

Dave- I tried to call ... I ordered our water gear for the Keys, it will be here be for we leave. So, I hope you didnt order it. I dont remember what the last word on that was?? :S It has been 73 days since we have been together, the longest yet. [:/] I love you.

--Cynci

D1,

My new suit fits great! Peter B did a fantastic job with the alterations. I will be totally styling in that jump suit with my rig. Coordination baby! In fact, I put my first FF jump on it this afternoon, and managed a stand! Errr, to Nick that's my second jump in the suit!

Who is all participating in the wet t-shirt contest? I know Darin plans to bring spray bottles!;)

BTW, Keith had a suggestion for Casey's name since Tail Focker wasn't PC with her. He thinks it should be Fockin' Back.

See you all on Saturday!

Melissa

"Live the life you love, Love the life you live."
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Hey DF1, ;) not bad with those acronyms, just a minor typo a few posts back, it should have been BMNT, not BDNT, but pretty good girl! B| :)
And to REALLY mess you up, :S you'll need an Marine to Army to English APMAL. (No need to explain Air Force or Navy...yet) As an example, Marines would say SGTMAJ, and Army would just say SGM, Marines like to completely spell out ranks. Marines would call someone a Staff Sergeant, where Army would just say Sergeant, even though for an E6 his full title would be Staff Sergeant.

Joel - where do you work, you can send your response in a PM. I see you claim Raeford as your DZ, have we met there or at CSS?

Darin - SO FAR it looks like I SHOULD be there Sat and Sun.

Looks like the Fockers are becoming pretty active posting and jumping! B|

Ciao,
Guido - GF2

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Oh... and I got my TEN FOOT long BD photo of everyone, well... other than someone recovering back in the hotel room. ;):P

Eric, front row; Greg, got most of your head; me and Szabi; and Nick...drinking a beer...of course. ;):P

For those that didn't realize, it would have been about 4" shorter but about 4 folks ran around to the other end of the photo so they could be on it twice, kind of cool. The blurry faced guy in the middle is kind of cool too.

Now waiting for the vid. Hey, speaking of vids... floaty??

Ciao,
GF2

^Ohh, I want one of those photos! How much was it?

Darin> We still have 2 kiddie pools and a slip & slide underneath Marion's trailer. They should function well as kegerators for the weekend.

Casey> I think BackFocker should be reserved for the camera guy... or maybe FilmFocker... who knows.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

It was $30 and they were KIND enough to put a flyer in with the pict of how to get more, I'll bring it with me if I can make it this weekend. They make mention of another 2005 photo you can order as well as the 2004 BD photo(s).

Off to the funny farm, hopefully done tonight and done for the weekend!

Ciao,
GF2