base570

CSS anyone 2??

I have a bunch of pictures on my computer... I'll get them online after my midterm (B|) unless Eric beats me to it.

Michelle- That sucks! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Just a reminder to everybody that Eric's birthday party is this Sunday! Let me know if you're coming so we'll know how much cake to make.

Michelle - that SOOO sucks - I hate it!! >:( Please get better soon. (Although if it's true that you broke just your fibula, I'm really impressed ... it's difficult + rare to break that bone on its own; quite a feat.) Hopefully you'll still be hanging out so we won't miss you TOO much ...

Marion, count on 2 more for Eric's bday and please let me know if you need help with anything (PM sent also.) And good luck with your midterm :S.

Glad you guys were able to keep CSS going while some of us were at BD, and I hope most of you got to meet Billy (owner of Downwind, Windline and Freak'n) while he was hangin up here.

Very sorry I missed you, D2. Much love to you.

Best,
D1

Hey everyone! We went and visited Michelle yesterday and she is doing just fine. It's so sad to see a Fast Focker down, but Keith told her to "Heal the fock up!" She is in good spirits and appreciates everyone's concern.

Marion, I just wanted to make sure you had Keith and I on the list for Eric's birthday. Do you need me to bring anything, or make another cake? Let me know!

Glad to hear bridge day was a success! I hope Eric is enjoying the Potato Bridge this week! We'd love to see photos of your adventures.

Marion put Matt and I on there too if you haven't already and send me that pic if you want to still put it on the you-know-what so that I can take care of that on Friday or Saturday, I know one if you don't have one. Thanks
Casey aka Tess:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Ok, so I live in the stone age and have no internet at home. Hence the tardiness of the BD pics... I'll get them off my laptop and post them tomorrow. Case, I'll send you the you-know-what for the you-know-what tomorrow as well. It's a good one. ;)

Ok, so I live in the stone age and have no internet at home. Hence the tardiness of the BD pics... I'll get them off my laptop and post them tomorrow. Case, I'll send you the you-know-what for the you-know-what tomorrow as well. It's a good one. ;)

Fast Focker groupie (you know who you are....... we've only got one),
cool, if you need my email its on my profile for the you-know-what for the you-know-who I'll get it you-know-when (tomorrow or Sat.)

Casey aka Tess
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

great seeing most of you last weekend at the bridge. Glad everyone had good jumps and didn't bust their ass to badly:$.
Speaking of... Guido, didn't you get interviewed by a Belgian TV station later in the day? Here is some video from them although I have not looked at it so I can't tell you if you are featured. My MAC won't open the file and I refuse to download windows mediaplayer just to see it.

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1884615;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

enjoy!

Jason

Unrelated... Dave and I are going to Jive Jam at Chester on Saturday. Anyone else?

Ya'll would pick the weekend to come down to my home DZ that I'm not there... [:/]

Ehh, who am I kidding? I'm never there. ;)

Swing down a little further south to Harvest Moon if you get a chance. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Jason thanks for the link to the forum but I couldn't open that website link either, yes I was interviewed by Belgium TV, would LOVE to see it if anyone else downloaded it. I know some others on the BASE forum asked about that as well.

It was GREAT meeting you btw! B|

Marion cool picts! How did Eric's car get sideways?? :S :P ;)

We got HAIL down here this evening!! I'm planning to make it to Eric's dinner Sun, albeit there is a slight chance I may have to work Sun morning. So between the weather and work, we'll see if I make it up before then.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Dawn looks hot in that picture:)

Thanks :$. PM me a private e-mail addy, and we'll send you some "goodies" (they're really good ;).)

Was great to see you as well - I'm glad you had a good weekend. What a coincidence
that we ended up parking one space away from you!

Best,
D1

Picture #33 was 1/6 of a second after picture #32. It's of Eric just a few feet lower. :P Seriously, though, I missed your exit because I was watching Eric's landing.

Melissa- you'll see it you-know-when. :D

Guido- that's cool, hope you can make it.

So the weather sucks and Dave and I decided not to drive to Chester. Let's do something fun tonight. Movie?

For those who didn't know and there probably were many because he has always been the quiet, gentle, type, this weekend was Ellis' last weekend.

That being the reason you saw me learning Birdman, I wanted to learn from him before he left.

He will be TRUELY missed. He will be back eventually, but just thought I would let those of you know, since he didn't want a big deal made of it, but this was his last weekend for a while.

Happy Birthday once again to Eric!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

YOU SUCK>:(:P

Jeeze, give her a break, Mr. BASE Hottie! This is Marion you're talking to. You're just jealous that you didn't have YOUR own press corps (not!)

I'm still working on your e-mail :)
Glad whats-his-name hooked up w/you while he was in town. I liked the guy.

Love,
D1

p.s. All I wanna do now is pack BASE rigs. I charge $30, or I can do barter. SO where's that furniture?

Thanks for the kind words my friend ! it was an honor to take you on your first Birdman jump and you really did very well. I can see you got me all figure out ! I'm sorry I didn't hang out for Eric's birthday (happy birthday bro) but I figure that was his special day and I didn't want be a party pooper, for those out there and you know exactly who you are I will never forget you, all of you will have a special place in my heart and the good memories will remain forever , I will put them in use in hard times to keep me going.......... Love you all , please always be safe and I'll see you all when I get back. Yours forever EL PRESIDENTE;)