base570

CSS anyone 2??

I am sooooo excited about going to Florida this weekend. :)

HAVE FUN, and tell me all about it when you get back. Is your outfit done yet? I will miss you guys!

It was so fun having everyone out last Sunday. I'm still laughing everytime I think about David and the "de-worming liquid." (I guess you'd use that specifically for anal sex? YUCKY!!! :o)

At this point I'd like to publicly congratulate Ellis for being king, several times over. In addition, of course, for being President of this whorehouse.

I currently have some Hispa rigs in the loft, and it sounds like there might be a little Hispa invasion at CSS sometime in February. Any hermanos out there who can fill us in?

Thanks to everyone who was nice to my stinky dog last weekend.

-Dawn #1

Is your outfit done yet?

Yup. Black leather and vinyl and lots of colors too. You'll appreciate this, Dawn- I've been shopping around for the perfect top, looking for something in black vinyl/pvc/leather. Yesterday I went back to Adam and Eve to pick up the one I had tried on a few days earlier, and I was greeted at the door by the sales woman saying, "Hey! It's the pvc lady!!!" I am known at a sex shop as "the pvc lady." >:( :D

Another Hispa invasion? Yay!!! :)
I hope Sam is doing well. She's such a sweet puppy, even if she farts at me and then sits on me.

Hello from sunny Sebastian! The Pink mafia Naughty Cupid party is underway... you guys wish you were here... trust me (ahem... joe);)

I hope everyone else has been having fun at the tunnel.

See ya next weekend at the Cabin Fever Boogie :D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hehe, some of us will be going on and off to visit CSS before the Easter Boogie. Even if only for a few minutes. Did I say Ranjit? 7+ hours driving, 15 minutes at CSS :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

Anyway, I am trying to put together the Hispa gang for the Easter Boggie, so which of our local Hispas will be around? :)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

I'll be there!

It was great to see Jorge at the Pink Mafia Boogie

I am new to the forums, I don't usually have the time to keep up. I normally jump at Raeford,NC but heard about this Cupid Boogie so I headed there. I keep meaning to check out CSS and I'm reading about FFF, is there any RW to be had? I've "attempted" FF a few times but not that good.

Bummer a bunch of you were there and we've never met. So close and yet so far.

This will be my last 4 day weekend for a WHILE so maybe I'll finally make it up there.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hey! :)
There's lots of belly flying rw going on, so come out and play with us! I think someone is usually organizing on weekends, especially when it gets warmer. And the Friday crew is always up for a good hybrid. We've got a few people just learning how to sitfly too, so you'll fit right in.

Sorry I missed you at Sebastian- I was wearing the pink wig on Sat. night.

See you soon! :)
Marion

I think someone is usually organizing on weekends, especially when it gets warmer. And the Friday crew is always up for a good hybrid. We've got a few people just learning how to sitfly too, so you'll fit right in.

Sorry I missed you at Sebastian- I was wearing the pink wig on Sat. night.

I'll need to relook at all the picts to find one with a pink wig. I wussed out and didn't put on the outfit I brought, too damn cold!! I went to FL for WARMTH!!

I've done some hybrids, I'm easy. I have met some nice people at Raeford that were from CSS, and some of the regulars at Raeford who have been there have said good things about it as well.

If nothing else comes up, and this weather holds, sounds like a plan!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

^Welcome to the forums, hopefully we'll see you at CSS soon.

Well folks, it looks like the weather for FFF should be pretty nice. Some of my classes are cancelled for tomorrow, so i'll probably head out early. The three UNC guys from a few weeks ago will be back to make their second and third jumps friday-sat. It sounds like they want to go all the way and get their licenses, so we may have some darkside fresh meat in the near future ;)

See you all friday if not sooner :P

In case there's anyone who didn't hear it through the grapevine, I don't think Joey's going to be organizing this Friday. Talk to Steve if you want details, but I think he'll be here next weekend? Not sure though. I'll let y'all know when I figure it out.

Eric: :P :P :P Classes cancelled. Jeez. Why isn't my job ever cancelled? :D

It sounds like they want to go all the way and get their licenses, so we may have some darkside fresh meat in the near future

Fresh meat that wants to go all the way? Look out Ellis- your crown is in jeopardy. :D

Hehehehehehe !!!!!!!!!! never in jeopardy my friend I was still a king till 3:00am nothing can slow me down hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!, In another note I met Joe on sunday and seems to be a cool guy , we talk for a while and looks like we are finally going to get someone to help our little FF group , love you girl !!!

I am known at a sex shop as "the pvc lady." >:( :D

I'm SO proud! *sob*

Joey won't be out for FFF, but will be out on Sunday. Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain Sunday. On a brighter note, he bought a brand new Cypres 2 to put in his rig today ... that speaks of some major commitment, wouldn't you say? According to Steve, he's really up for this FF coaching and we should see a lot more of him in the future.

Eric - Spongebob went skydiving last Sunday! Nick apparently was bored, so he used one of our machines to build him a little harness, complete with leg straps, that slides onto a chest strap. Evidently they both had lots of fun ;). He didn't even lose any of his crab cakes, or whatever you call them. I'd attach a pic, but my Inet connection is just too slow.

I hope to see you all this weekend - chili, plus first bonfire of the season you know.

Hispas - you're in my thoughts. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

-Dawn #1

BSBD Captain America... your spirit lives on!

On a lighter note, the weather for tomorrow looks good AND we've got the king air (99Golf;)) for tomorrow. There's a decent group of tandems at 12, and only 2 TM's and 1 videographer since peter busted his hand up at the World Cup. Anyhow, there should be 3 loads at a minimum. Please plan on being here... otherwise they might resort to flying the 210 B|

See ya tomorrow!

He bought an ultra spiffy new (to him) fully articulated Javelin NJ. Oooooooo. Ahhhhhhh.

He jumped it last weekend but hasn't bought his beer yet. I think he figured he could get away with it if he snuck off to Florida to jump it.

Mike- I'm trying to open that paper I told you about but the computer is acting nutty. I'll keep trying.

But he already HAS gear, so it's not his first. Or am I missing something? In fact, he has a LOT of gear. 23 jumpsuits and 3 rigs now? :P.

Don't worry too much about the paper, but I'll definitely read it if you can send it my way. I've got a few ideas I can discuss with you about this weekend. Don't want to post about it though (yet).

Mike