base570

CSS anyone 2??

Yay! Only a couple more weeks to the Pink Mafia! Marion and Joe are you staying with me? Eric you are more than welcome as well. I have an extra room with two single beds and a couch.

Are you guys staying with me? :)
And yay... 10 more days! :D
<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Marion and Joe are you staying with me? Eric you are more than welcome as well.

:)
I was hoping I'd have a bad ass Astro conversion van to sleep in at the dz, but I need to sell my Civic first, and in order to do that, the body shop needs to get me a new bumper. :S That probably won't all happen in the next 2 weeks.

I found a fun outfit too! >:(

The weather for the weekend still looks pretty good! Friday I there will be a couple of UNC club members making their first jumps, so there should be a couple loads!

Akos is back in town filling in for Peter, who's in Wales for the World Cup.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hello, my name is David and I am your FFF King (thanks to a horny florida freefly calorita ;) ). I have not jumped at CSS this year because NC weather blows goats like a cheap hooker on liquid crack while taking it in the rear from Joe's Mom (A very nice lady!) while Eric video tapes and Marion, Joe, and Ellis crank off to it... what?

I'll be there for BP & RR and for FFF and FF weekend?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

:D I'm walking away from the crack whore joke... I already got a speeding ticket this morning so I don't need the Dave's mom curse.

They're saying we might get more rain/ice on Thursday, but Friday it's just supposed to be cloudy and Sat. and Sun. will be in the mid 50s!!! B|

B| Thursday night in Chapel Hill. And there WILL BE FREEFLYING ON FRIDAY! And El Perico Friday night! And everclear later! How long has it been? Jeez we're slackers.

Why thank you for the lovely complement:D (I think:P).
Hey! Don’t put me in the same paragraph as "a cheap hooker on liquid crack while taking it in the rear"! >:(

:(Joe has officially sold out.
So I guess it is just Marion;) (and Eric?) I still have not figured out if I am going to dye my hair pink:$… Marion, shall we? :D

:D

As the ORIGINAL fff queen, I command you all to stop flirting on the thread! You sound like a bunch of horny freefliers. Wait a second... Never mind. ;)

Cynthia- I was just thinking it might be time for a new color. Hmmm. Pink is at the top of my list. I'm still kinda liking the blonde in the front, though. So many colors, so little time. :P

In case y'all don't get the newsletter:

"To kick-off Freefly Friday-2005, JOEY COSTA formerly known as Wicked Liquid will coach and organize freefly loads Friday, February 18, 2005. Joey will be back on a once a month schedule for Freefly Fridays."

:)Thanks Joey! :)

Alright folks, don't let the rain and sleet fool ya, tomorrow WILL BE FFF!!!! I'm bringing at least 2 UNC students for tandems, perhaps more. I expect to see you all there!

I've got a raven-mz 120 on the way, so i should have a second rig operational in the very near future, hopefully in time for Sebastian!"B|
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Dawn- would you rather do numbers based on frequency? >:( ;)

Eric- So you're collecting reserves now? One for each jumpsuit? :P

Tonight... BP&RR at Top of the Hill on Franklin Street. Call me if you need directions (270-8255).

Eric- When you figure it out, let us know when the tandems are coming out tomorrow. I think it's supposed to rain in the a.m.

I've got a raven-mz 120 on the way, so i should have a second rig operational

I have a test otherwise I'd be going. Who's driving to Sebastian, I'd love to hit that up.

Also if you're putting a -MZ in it you might as well just not have a reserve at all. I think I'd actually feel more comfortable sealing that rig without any reserve than a -MZ :)

I went to a basketball game Saturday, but I was out at the dz on Sunday. I even got to jump with the elusive Joe Kwon! (I miss you Joe! It was fun to have the whole crew back in the plane. What fabric is that jumpsuit you're wearing?... :D :D :D)

I am sooooo excited about going to Florida this weekend. :)