base570

CSS anyone 2??

If anyone is at the NC State game Sat, me and the boys will be jumping into it just prior to kick off around 18:00.

Hmmm...Harry will be there for Thanksgiving..I was THINKING about going...now I'm not sure. ;)

No Worries!
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hey all,

So the move to Colorado has been interesting. I am enjoying Mile High which is only 15 mins from where i live.... (can see them from the backyard). So friday i finally landed a very good job in the IT department of Level 3 technologies. I start next week.

Needless to say I am excited about that one. It kinda sucks breaking in a new DZ, they have mostly free fliers here so i have to hunt a bit for the RW guys. They do have the "largest swoop pond in the US....eric" Needless to say if you ever visit Colorado or drive near longmont look me up.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Harry- It'll be great to see you for Turkey Day. :)

I definately plan to return to jumping officially during the CSS Thanksgiving Boogie. I can finally run on a treadmill without pain, and that was my goal. I started working out religiously last week to build back muscle in my left knee and leg, and to lose the 20 Lbs I've gained.

I won't be on a Team anymore.........So I'm down for some serious Freeflying when I get back. Nothing organized like "Jive Jam", I just want to hook up with 3-4 folks regularly and do some challenging shit. Preferably VRW and Big Way Skills work. I might start coaching again but I doubt it.

That's 11/22 throug 11/25 for those who need a date. Woooo Hoooo

Hmmm...Harry will be there for Thanksgiving..I was THINKING about going...now I'm not sure. ;)

Don't worry Guido...........You can fall asleep on your stomach.......I won't bother you. :S

Thinking of making my comeback during the Thanksgiving Boogie.

Hope to see you all there.

Awesome!!! B| It will be great to see you, Harry.

Speaking of comebacks, Jack called me last night and said:

Actually I'm really running out of reasons to NOT skydive.

So he's planning a full-altitude subterm hop 'n pop on a 200 ft2 canopy soon with 12 -14 friends who want be in the air with him.

B|B|B|B|

I'm definitely making the road trip for that.

He's doing well - jogging, biking, working and rigging at Thomaston.

-D

I can't wait either. It's been really hard to not come back sooner than I should.

That's great news about Jack. I speak to him every now and then, and he said he was close. Wish I could make a trip down to GA to jump with him, but travel for skydiving has been eliminated with the Zach Monster.

Can't wait for November.

Marion,

I'm thinking about hiring a Band for the Boogie. I have to talk to Nancy about it though. Is Big Pretty or what ever they're called now adays still available? Or are they too Big now?

Later...

BOLAS! -

I heard, '2nd weekend in October.'

Do you have Pete Luter's contact info?? .... he could tell you for sure. Or just call the DZ.

Wish I knew; sorry. (Maybe I should call the DZ? :P)

If anyone else (Matt Miller?) can chime in here about our Birdman extravaganza dates, that would be awesome.

Best,
Dawn
p.s. Miss + love you, Bolas!

Late late late reply to your post, but the CSS Girls team Sky Candy took first in 4way I-class, the Chester Girls team Carolina Windfall took place in Rookie 4way. The 2way VRW was a ton of fun, 3 teams competed, 2 I-class, Team Captain & Tennille took 1st, and greg erwin and I rocked the competition in rookie class!

WOOHOO
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...