base570

CSS anyone 2??

I can do 30 points EASY on a solo RW jump Keith, so take that and chew on it for a little while.:ph34r:

Yeah, and one time I did 45 points on a 6 way RW jump from 7500 feet and then swooped my Spectre 210 500 yards and stood it up in the middle of the peas. ;)
The best things in life are dangerous.

Hey Matt... How ya doing??? I noticed in your profile that your "discipline of choice" is freeflying. Unsure

I think we need to take you on a good 10-20 point 4-way RW jump SmileTongueCoolso you have a good point of reference to consider before comit to the duldroms of 2-4 point freefly divesCrazyUnsure

I'm not knockin' free-flyingPirate (I'm actually proficient at feet down)Crazy, but good belly flying is amazing! LaughLaughLaugh

In fact, I think all new skydivers should really learn what belly flying is aboutWink before quicky turning to free flying... The rush after a 10 point 4-way jump is far better than the satisfaction of your first 2 point sitfly jump... just my opinion... but WTF do I know

I did about 250 RW jumps before converting to freeflying, and then made about 400 freefly jumps. At that point I thought I'd give RW a try again. I knocked out about 40 jumps with a bootie suit and all. There I was at about noon at CSS having just landed after a four way jump. I remember thinking to myself, "if I don't cut this boring shit out I'm going to end up quitting skydiving". I never went back. If you think about it though the rush you get from a good freefly jump should be more rewarding because it costs about $20,000 more just to be able to take docks head-up or head-down. I know if it wasn't rewarding I'd of killed myself after spending that kind of money :o

Justin....
it's really too bad that you can't get past basic levels of proficiency in either discipline:P
Sorry it's so boring for ya, you must not be apllying yourself. I found that most people that quit RW and took up freeflying, did so because they couldn't get any better at it and got frustrated. Which, is normal in humans.... they can't do something well, so they stop doing it and start to rip on it by saying that it is no fun.
RW IS fun and so is freeflying.:)
Freefly snob:P

Jason

ps- have you quit BASE too because it was boring?

I can do 30 points EASY on a solo RW jump

You gotta watch out with that Beav. Do that too much and I've heard your palms start getting hairy. :|

Solos are for loooosers. Solos are booooring. You're only doing solos because you haven't had enough experience doing two ways to know what you're missing. You might think you're having fun and challenging yourself, but you're WRONG. I can dock on someone else's foot when I do a two way, and there's no way you can do that on a solo, so solos suck. I used to do a lot of solos, until I woke up and got a freaking clue. They're boring! Are you doing solos because you think you know all there is to know about two ways? Why waste your money? Don't get me wrong, I respect people who do solos, but if you had a modicum of skill you'd be doing two ways.

:D

well i don't know about the rest of you...but i believe in pushing the sport in new directions...

mid-air synchronized swimming...YOU try back-flying a round with nose-plugs and swimmy caps...now THAT is an exciting skydive!!
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Oh, come on Whitney. You can't just talk about what you like to do. You have to add something about how much more fulfilling/difficult/not boring it is than what everyone else is doing. It's not about what you enjoy. It's about how much cooler it is than what everyone else enjoys. See the difference? :)
Ok, seriously now, this weekend looks awesome. Summer school ends Friday, so I'll be out there Friday night with a tent and two garden gnomes. Is the tracking contest happening this weekend? Between Justin and Eugene, I pick... Michelle (a.k.a. the reigning tracking queen). ;)

Mid-air synchronized swimming all weekend long! Did my flippers idea get the ax? :(

Oh c'mon Marionella, cuz I know that's who wrote this. I was bullshitting, I didn't even think you could consider yourself turning points, except for every 360 spin=1 point, hellz yeah. I only do solos when i'm bored and want to go up, and when everyone else is doing something...and i NEVER do a solo RW jump, i'm always vertical in some sense of the word.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

mid-air synchronized swimming...YOU try back-flying a round with nose-plugs and swimmy caps...now THAT is an exciting skydive!!

I'm sooooo in!!! But only if we can put knox in our hair and sew sequins on our swimsuits. And would it still be called synchronized swimming?? I'll have to make it back up to CSS one of these days if you're going to introduce such an exciting new element to skydiving... :DB|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

AND ANOTHER THING...

I can dock on my own damned foot on a solo if I wanna!!

That's pretty bad ass. What if you grabbed your foot and someone else's foot, and they were grabbing their foot and another person's foot... sweet.

You're aware that I was neck-deep in satire with that last post, right? :)

Will I get to see you this weekend? Maybe we can give the foot grabbing thing a shot.

Ok, so you don't care if I'm vertical or horizontal, well what about inside out, or maybe I'll just sit my ass on the ground. Whatya think bout that, Marionella, satire queen:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:. I'll be there Friday to get my jumpsuit from Biro (that way everyone can keep up w/ me and I can jump in style!!

SO, if i grab my foot (1 pt) and grab your foot (2 pts simultaneously) and they do the same, is that a single point or is it 4 points done @ the same time?

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

it's really too bad that you can't get past basic levels of proficiency in either disciplineTongue
Sorry it's so boring for ya, you must not be apllying yourself. I found that most people that quit RW and took up freeflying, did so because they couldn't get any better at it and got frustrated. Which, is normal in humans.... they can't do something well, so they stop doing it and start to rip on it by saying that it is no fun.
RW IS fun and so is freeflying.Smile Why the separation? Do both!

Freefly snobTongue

Jason

ps- have you quit BASE too because it was boring?

I quit BASE jumping because you kept trying to make out with me when we'd drive up to sites in the middle of the night. I was cool with BASE, but not THAT cool with it. I know your married now, so maybe you won't keep trying to get me to do two-ways with you!

Besides I was just giving Keith shit for giving someone else shit unnecessarily :)

[loud booming God like voice]

NO SHIT IS UNNECESSARY SHIT.

And so it was said!!!

W/ all this shit, do any of you need some grade A TP? 5 cents a sheet. I need the money, help a brutha out :ph34r:

Sounds like someone making excuses? :P

You haven't been listening then. Don't make me sick Marion on you! The defender of all disciplines are created equal.

Why choose?

I freefly, belly fly, wingsuit, track, (attempt to) swoop, and have done CReW too.

I suck at each of these, but I have fun. :)
I do it all. I just do everything badly.

and Ladies, I do mean ev-er-y-thing. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I quit BASE jumping because you kept trying to make out with me when we'd drive up to sites in the middle of the night. I was cool with BASE, but not THAT cool with it. I know your married now, so maybe you won't keep trying to get me to do two-ways with you!

Ohhhh, Justin. Jason is way worse since he got married.

He keeps trying to get everyone to do 3-ways with them now :o:D .... I can barely be in the same room with him.

Marion: Thanks for your hospitality last Fri! And for the limeade - that limeade rocked. (And thank you, Guido, for being the taste-tester before all the rest of us got there :P.)

-D

And thank you, Guido, for being the taste-tester before all the rest of us got there :P

I wasn't trying to kiss everyone, my lips couldn't unpucker from her first FOUR attempts to lessen the sourness. The groping...welll....

[side note: if you can check on a new hook knife for me as per our convo, thanks! ]

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Who is this Jason person??? I don't know if I know you. If I know you I certainly NEVER see you. You seem like a mythical creature to me. Someone who's there but isn't.

I've heard the legend of McClure, but I've never jumped with him. Maybe once but I was a Freeflyer and he was a SkyGod RW Pissy Bee or something like that. So I hear, I've never really seen the guy recently or anything.

I heard he got married and moved into a cave in the hills. I think Lisa is her name, but I never see her either. I think I used to know her too but it's been so long, I can't rember.

Who are the McClure's????? I forgot...