base570

CSS anyone 2??

I'm a little late here, but wow, what a party last weekend! We need to do more of that. From the dirty dancing in the hangar, vodka snow cones, the biggest bottle of Grey Goose I've ever seen, ass pyramids, Russian karaoke, playing airplane, head and handstands, and PLFs off the picnic table at 5am...a good time was had by all.

I'm going to miss you guys this weekend a helluva whole lot. Damn I really miss that place...called the sky. Oh, and you guys too.:ph34r:

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Hey Matt... How ya doing??? I noticed in your profile that your "discipline of choice" is freeflying. [:/]

I think we need to take you on a good 10-20 point 4-way RW jump :)B|so you have a good point of reference to consider before comit to the duldroms of 2-4 point freefly dives:S[:/]

I'm not knockin' free-flyingB| (I'm actually proficient at feet down):S, but good belly flying is amazing! :D:D:D

In fact, I think all new skydivers should really learn what belly flying is about;) before quicky turning to free flying... The rush after a 10 point 4-way jump is far better than the satisfaction of your first 2 point sitfly jump... just my opinion... but WTF do I know :o;)

Keith
"Jump to Live!"

Dude, keith, there is NO WAY to stay sober when you and me are the only ones doing the drunken bat spin...I think next time calls for a competition...:SB|

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I'll be traveling to Raleigh on the weekend of June 23rd/24th. Will be going to CSS for the first time. Sounds like a fun DZ. Hope to see all of you guys there B|

Cool! What will you be doing in Raleigh (assuming you're not just coming to Raleigh to hang out with us)? :)

I'll be traveling to Raleigh on the weekend of June 23rd/24th. Will be going to CSS for the first time. Sounds like a fun DZ. Hope to see all of you guys there B|

Cool! What will you be doing in Raleigh (assuming you're not just coming to Raleigh to hang out with us)? :)

Well if you must know ;) my parents are coming in from europe for some academic conference and I'm coming down to visit them. I still hope to jump both days though B|

David -

Well, you'll be welcomed down here with open arms.

My name is Dawn - I'm one of the riggers in the loft. Please come see me if you need anything.

You'll meet Marion et al. and will have a very fun weekend jumping here. Come into the packing area when you get here to meet everyone - don't be shy!

Best,
Dawn

Hey Matt... How ya doing??? I noticed in your profile that your "discipline of choice" is freeflying. Unsure

I think we need to take you on a good 10-20 point 4-way RW jump SmileTongueCoolso you have a good point of reference to consider before comit to the duldroms of 2-4 point freefly divesCrazyUnsure

I'm not knockin' free-flyingPirate (I'm actually proficient at feet down)Crazy, but good belly flying is amazing! LaughLaughLaugh

In fact, I think all new skydivers should really learn what belly flying is aboutWink before quicky turning to free flying... The rush after a 10 point 4-way jump is far better than the satisfaction of your first 2 point sitfly jump... just my opinion... but WTF do I know

I did about 250 RW jumps before converting to freeflying, and then made about 400 freefly jumps. At that point I thought I'd give RW a try again. I knocked out about 40 jumps with a bootie suit and all. There I was at about noon at CSS having just landed after a four way jump. I remember thinking to myself, "if I don't cut this boring shit out I'm going to end up quitting skydiving". I never went back. If you think about it though the rush you get from a good freefly jump should be more rewarding because it costs about $20,000 more just to be able to take docks head-up or head-down. I know if it wasn't rewarding I'd of killed myself after spending that kind of money :o

Hey Justin.. I hear what your saying... but who does 4 point 4-ways? ;) I'm talking about 10-15 point 4-ways at 250 jumps and 15-20 points at 500 jumps... it's a little more challenge :) I guess it all depends who your doing 4-way with ;)

Much respect to you dark-siders... I know it's also a challenge :P

Long Live the Fockers :ph34r:

Keith
"Jump to Live!"

I'll be sure to give you a call next time I'm going to Milltown. That artichoke spinach dip is the bomb diggety. You missed a really good show too.

Speaking of that, thanks to everybody who came out to Carrboro to hang out and hear some good music Friday night! It was awesome to hang out with the regulars plus a few newer folks too! Hooray for my ever-expanding CSS family.

Nathan, I promise not to forget you next time we go to Perico. :D

I can do 30 points EASY on a solo RW jump Keith, so take that and chew on it for a little while.:ph34r: