base570

CSS anyone 2??

Note to self: Bring cereal and milk. :D

I'll be out there with my tent people Friday night. Exams are over tonight! :)
So is there food Friday, Saturday, or both? I think we can do both as long as we have some sort of grill and everyone pitches in.

Oh Casey- let me know if you want help with breakfast. I have one of those plug in griddles, plus I could bring a couple of waffle irons.

I could bring a couple of waffle irons.

oh that's great :D:ph34r::D 'cause you always need a "couple" of waffle irons. hhahahahaha yeah I'll talk to you tonight anyways but I should have breakfast under control but it would be nice to have the help and idea's. ........" of waffle irons" that's great hahahahah
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

I could bring a couple of waffle irons.

oh that's great :D:ph34r::D 'cause you always need a "couple" of waffle irons. hhahahahaha

Yeah, both of you............NOT funny!
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Scared?!?! IN A FEW WEEKS!?!? Wtf is going on, now I'm scared, why won't I/We see you this weekend. I was gonna bring Lymans friend, w/ the gay shirt!!:P

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

YAY, the wondermously gorgeous Frog lady!!! Glad to know ya'll'll be out there!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Well that sux. Hope all goes well up north!!!

Well, even if it rains, Coleman's coming out this weekend. He misses Hank and Lyman (believe it or not:o)!!

YES, FIRST TO POST DEE ZEE DOT COM after the weekend. Yes.

So, wonderful cinco de mayo celebration, thanks to all of the CSS'ers...minus a few "non-invitees" and a few who just couldn't make it. I had a blast, specially w/ dizzy shots and Biro's entertaining hula-hooping. Finally the Beav was part of the Tent Village, and Coleman made another less than impressive appearance to boot.

Had a blast you guys, left a bunch out I know, but hey, leaving a lil' for Eric to fill in as usual...:P

Whitney, I PROMISE we'll land off, and be land off buddies next time...and whenever other time I see you land off I'll meet you there, lol. Not quite, but only if ya need the assistance of the Huckleberry Beav!!

^Thanks for the lead in Beav!

... And thanks to EVERYONE who showed up despite the crap weather this weekend. Four cessna H&P loads (WOOO!) went up on saturday, as well as 3 & 1/2 "high humidititty" otter loads.
Speaking of loads, there were buttoloads of food and drinking at the DZ this weekend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the Innagural weekend of the Tent Village in full effect. Super extra special big thanks to everyone who contributed! Lots of people were talking about how awesome it was to see so many happy people out and having a good time, jumping or no jumping.

Lets keep up the momentum as we roll into summer! There are already a few students on the books for friday & the forecast looks good!

Seeya,
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Someone spiked my dog's water...he's sick.

I TOLD YA'LL HE COULDN'T TAKE TEQUILA...no respecting skydiving fool's, I swear.:P

J/k, but he really is sick, bluah, gross.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who has helped me to this point in my skydiving career. Saturday was the first day I jumped since I got my "A", and it was a great day. That whole minute of freefall seems so much longer now! And the hop & pop was cool to try too! Sounds like everyone had a blast Saturday night. Maybe I can joing you all in the festivities sometime soon.

Just FYI...I'm making additions/changes to the CSS website and have added a Kudos section (under the Experienced Skydivers tab). If you have something you'd like me to put in there, please let me know. It doesn't have to be skydiving related (ie: graduation, award/achievements at work, etc.). You can message me via the CSS MySpace page or email me at [email protected].

By the way, can anybody give me some advice on how to get the stupid picture/icon on here to work?

Thanks!
Christie
Christie

... but, you got a really cool new/used rig, at a great price! Sideshow Eric didn't. :P

Most of you don't know, but we had one of the biggest rigging crises ever over the weekend. All of the new Strong drogue BOC's failed ... we were basically without ANY jumpable tandem rigs at the end of the day Sat.

HUGE thanks to Beav 2, David, and Eric for helping us out in the loft.

But esp. Beav 2. Was it 8" X 15"??

You rock, Huck Beav.

-D

A-FREAKIN-HEM...A-A-AHEM...8"x14" was the final decisionthank you very MUCH!!! And don't forget, stretchy stuff width wise, the mouth has to OPEN!!

You guys are more than welcome...just remember that when you (or John[I say that w/ crossed fingers]) repack my reserve over this week!!!

Edit for more damned humor

Yeah, food lion. See how they airbrush their cakes for like 10-20 bucks...:ph34r:

I'm upset the Cap-e-tan hasn't given the weekend update. How'd it go this past weekend guys?!?!

You rang?
Unfortunately there isn't much to update from this past weekend. Friday was a beautiful day and had a pretty good turnout & we flew five otter loads. The UNC guys showed up to make a few jumps before graudation on sunday. Congrats guys! Sideshow has an awesome new paintjob on his helmet... I'd try to describe it, but I can't do it justice, you'll just have to see it.
Saturday started out very nice and we got three CASA loads up before the rain moved in. Marion and Whitney got to make an oh-so-rare hop & pop out of the CASA... lucky ladies :) Also, a big group of Marines from Jacksonville got rained out and stayed the night so that they could jump in the morning sunday.
Mothers' day was very slow as usual and we flew four slightly windy loads in the otter.

This weekend looks super nice, so hopefully mother nature will give us a break in light of all the wind, clouds & rain we've been jumping through recently. I hope to see everyone (who isn't going to the Raeford meet) out at the DZ enjoying the weather and catching up on lost jumps.

Good luck to the Fockers and Where Da' Gold At?!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hate to inform my absence on the weekend, but I will def. be present on Friday for any type of instruction I can get!!