base570

CSS anyone 2??

Excuse me;

Who are you, and why are you posting to this thread?

We used to have a guy jumping down here who had a similar name: I knew him as "Robber", or "Rob Radiz."

I was quite fond of him, and still miss him VERY much. He had this incredible mind + a fast, agile intellect, and his comments/insults could cut me to the quick & make me laugh out loud. Plus he had good manners, always owed a lot of CSS beer, and usually delivered :P.

If you see him, tell him to stop by, or at least call me. If he does plan to come, tell him to bring beer :)
Best,
D1

Dawn, Guido, & Emily,

We're Sorry but Melissa and I can't make it to Stomp this weekend. Some things came up... I hope you guys still go and have fun! I didn't get tickets or anything, so your on your own.

You all missed some good jumps today... Weather was perfect! Shari had a really hard opening though on a rental Sabre1... knocked her unconscious for a few seconds :S. I think she is OK... just shook-up.

We'll probably be out again friday afternoon... hope to see you then.
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

Don't knock the Saber 1's they are good as long as you pack them right. B| Glad she is doing fine, hope to see peoples this weekend hanging out at the DZ.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.