base570

CSS anyone 2??

MOTHER EFFER. ANOTHER JOE!!! There goes all use for me on the DZ.

DAWN. The gang is up for the show on the SAT of thanksgiving weekend. Just wanted to let you know that.

Sorry i've been absent but I'm also going nuts. I've been stressing out about school and been trying to keep my head above water. I promise I'll make it out to the DZ soon. Just not till probably DEC. We'll see though.

Hope all are well and LOVE YOU ALL,
joejoe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hey JOE... if you are refering to JoeBobInNC, his name is JOEL so don't feel threatened, you know you are THE ONE AND ONLY! ;):P

It can be a bummer with such a common name, kind of like James, maybe you should go by VINNIE. ;):P

See you guys up there in a little bit, soon as I can get someone else all cleaned up.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Official decree from the queen:

Dude, you are the one and only Joe. If some other guy named Joe showed up, he'd have to choose another name or leave. >:( There are no Joe numbers, since there's only one Joe.

:)
Oh. Joey's ok because his name is joeY. That's different enough. And he increases our collective freefly talent level by like 70% every time he walks though the door, so we'll cut him some slack.

Well said, sista (Queen :)
We love you, Joe. You'll always remain the ONLY Joe for us, and we're still your family no matter what.

Now come up here and play for us at the TG boogie, and groove us up out of our thongs!

Love, DF1

p.s. LOVE YOU Marion, Ellis and Guido!
p.p.s Marion - thanks for you-know-what. You rock, girl.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...I love you guys SO MUCH!!!!!

I can't wait for thanksgiving boogie. Maybe I can talk Nancy into giving me a couple free jumps!!!! :)

I can't wait...only a few weeks away. I hope you all like the new stylo that we're trying to create SANS Jake.

A couple new songs to add to the list too so I hope ya'll are all ready.

WITH SO MUCH LOVE

--JOE (THE)
--joe
HISPA #69

Well I have to say Saturday night was awesome. Finnaly I have my proof that Dawn just wants to get into my pants.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Yay for pictures! :) I'll have to find a good site to post them all on. When i do.. .i'll let you know. Good times out there... and... way to go erasing the picture of your balls... that coulda gotten ALL outta control hehe. Nothin like a little pantsing from Dawn. Have fun at the black and gold this weekend.

-Em

I wont look back to regret yesterday
Were not handed tomorrow so i'll live for today
-Three Doors Down

Fun with pictures hu

How about these emily seems to be really enjoying herself

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

That was SOOO photoshopped/cropped/taken out of context, man! Where are all the guys holding you up ... you know, the ones who convinced me to strip you?? Are you trying to sully my rep here? :P

That said, it was quite FUN getting into your pants, smart Marine ;).

(Nice birthmark, by the way.)

Had FUN sat night - thanks to everyone who made Darin's party happen - especially Melissa, and Pete Kemp (who never joins the party but always supplies lots of ice.)

DON'T FORGET to give $ to Marion -- we have to cover getting the Red Rockets here to play for us at Thanksgiving. Please give early, and give often. You can also drop off $ in the loft: I'll get it to Marion.

Best,
DF1

Thanks Dawn for keeping the spirit alive in me!!! I don't know what I would do without you.

We're off to Athens, GA this weekend. I MISS YOU!!!!

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Yeah sorry Darin I take full resposibility/blame for you getting "molested" on your bday. I at first told Nick he needed to strip you, but he declined, so eventually we coaxed D1 into the job.

Interesting how many girls in that brief snapshot of nakedness you had got the FULL inventory of your nether region, they were going on the next day about birthmarks and such in PAIN staking DETAIL!!

It is AMAZING how women can glance at someone and know how many buttons are on your shirt, how many laces on your shoe, and then remember when the last time you wore it. We need more female snipers or maybe just the spotters, might be dangerous to give them weapons. ;)B|

Ciao,
G

Great Time at your Party Darin! Funny pics... sorry to hear I missed the balls shot...NOT! Thank God it got deleted!

Back to the whole Focker screen name question... I think I should probably be the "LuckyFocker" ;)

By the way D1... Hands off the outterFocker :D

Blue Skies
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

By the way D1... Hands off the outterFocker :D

---------------------------------------------------------

what the fock???

Never mind, don't reply forget that I asked or replied.

Fockin A your confusing the Fock out of me:|

Hi CSS Family! Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the attention on my 100th last Sunday. Thanks goes to all who made it so special and as for all you sneaky ones................. YOU ROCK!! CSS IS THE BEST!!! Look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
John ;)

Yes, congrats John on your 100th, and for staying with it after the bafoonery. You too Keith!

I'll be at Black and Gold meet Fri - Sun, for all you military types, see ya'll there!

Had some fun tunnel time today with some SEALS.

Darin, be good there or your mom and I may have to take away your allowance. ;):P

Ciao,
G