base570

CSS anyone 2??

Have fun in FL and with the ol' lady.

Whoa, easy, turn the flames down, was MEANT to be read as:
Have fun in FL and then LATER when you see the ol' lady NOT in FL.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hey Guido what the fuck are you talking about?

those sound like fighting words!!!! I'd watch my back if I was you Guido. hahahaha

Ellis love ya and take care.

Casey aka Tess

and to John---Get rid of that picture!!!!!!
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Elis,

You will be missed terribly! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to give you a final hug goodbye!

We all wish you the best of luck in your pursuits and know that you will be successful no matter what you do. We look forward to your return to CSS!! Keep in touch!

: ) Melissa & Keith

"Live the life you love, Love the life you live."

Ever have a bullshit day. Here are some quotes from my field day formation tonight (cleaning for those non military types)

(while police calling.... picking up trash around the barracks)
"I don't know why your standing around when I still see TWIGS and ROCKS still in the parking lot, if it don't grow there it don't belong there"

(SGT talking to us about inspections in the morning keep in mind that our barracks has failed the last two weeks because the SGTMAJ (really important guy) has inspected us)

"Your rooms better be clean and one hit will fail you tomorrow. If there is a speck of dust you fail, gum stuck to the sidewalk outside your room, you fail. Discoloration on your sink or tolet, you fail. Cloths not folded neatly you fail. Cobwebs outside your room, you fail and so does the guy next to you"

Are you getting the picture these barracks were built in the 1960's there is no fucking way I am going to be able to make it look like new again.

:S:S Currently I am looking for my AK47 to take to work with me tomorrow...... Let me know if you have any ammo.....:S:S

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Pumpkin carving contest at my place this thursday. Starts at 9pm. Bring a pumpkin 5 bucks and something to drink and let's have a good time. I've sent an invitation to people I ihad email addresses for but you don't need an invite to come so please come by it'll be a BLAST.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Ever have a bullshit day. Here are some quotes from my field day formation tonight (cleaning for those non military types)

(while police calling.... picking up trash around the barracks)
"I don't know why your standing around when I still see TWIGS and ROCKS still in the parking lot, if it don't grow there it don't belong there"

(SGT talking to us about inspections in the morning keep in mind that our barracks has failed the last two weeks because the SGTMAJ (really important guy) has inspected us)

"Your rooms better be clean and one hit will fail you tomorrow. If there is a speck of dust you fail, gum stuck to the sidewalk outside your room, you fail. Discoloration on your sink or tolet, you fail. Cloths not folded neatly you fail. Cobwebs outside your room, you fail and so does the guy next to you"

Are you getting the picture these barracks were built in the 1960's there is no fucking way I am going to be able to make it look like new again.

:S:S Currently I am looking for my AK47 to take to work with me tomorrow...... Let me know if you have any ammo.....:S:S

Want some cheese with that, Darin?:P If it will make you feel better I'll tuck my Glock into my main container and you can go all Columbine at work tomorrow, just make sure my rig gets to the loft this weekend

It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

Yo Elis,

We'll definitely miss you. :(

I hate to see yet another fun jumper leave. Thanks for the birdman jumps. I had a blast!

I hope all goes well for you at Basic training and AIT... If/When it gets tough, just remember that it's all a game. Just play the game, and look forward to the end :ph34r:

Can't wait to jump with you again... Make sure you come back to CSS when you finish your Army training!

Peace & Love,
Keith
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

hmmm definetly did not mean to kill the thread......... ok that won't happen. Anyone interested in going to the museum of natural science in Raliegh on Friday?.....:o I have the day off:o

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

Darin -

Don't they realize you're "too smart" to be picking vegetation out of the parking lot, or whatever? Do you need me to write someone a letter?

Here I thought you had some sissy desk job where you got to dick around on the Internet all day ;).

-D1

p.s. ~5 wks to your NEW RIG!!

Darin -

Don't they realize you're "too smart" to be picking vegetation out of the parking lot, or whatever? Do you need me to write someone a letter?

Here I thought you had some sissy desk job where you got to dick around on the Internet all day ;).

-D1

p.s. ~5 wks to your NEW RIG!!

Thats what I said lol. I do have a sissy desk job where I get to dick around on the internet all day but man this was off duty:(

P.S. yeaaaaaaaa I can't wait for new rig............

Darin - you are NEVER "off duty", I remember those days, I don't know if you are capable of moving off post but I sure would, even if it is a drain on your wallet, it would be an ease to your mind! (btw call me about black and gold meet if you need a place to stay and such)

I too am getting a new container, rig, and the whole shooting match, thanks to the WONDERFUL AND TALENTED Dawn #1, she truely is number one for a reason!! B| :) Went to bridge day, so I"m sure I'll HAVE to get a BASE rig eventually. And now that Elis has shown me the ways of the flock, I'll need a birdman suit. WHERE DOES IT END??????

But let's give Dawn some praise once again. She is TRUELY a hard worker and loves her job. She may not get all the recognition or remuneration that she DESERVES, but we can all help fix that. Starting with a simple "thanks" added to the end of the day broadcast, and then ask yourself not what your country can do for you, what can you do for Dawn?! B|

This cold weather must be getting to me! I'm down here visiting with my Raeford friends and jumping my black jump suit, for once it is NICE to have on, that sun beating down on it has kept me warm!!

Darin - I"m going to try and make your bday bash next weekend. Don't forget the Grolsch for you-know-who. ;)

Hugs,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Speaking of Birthday bash I got the green dildo once again and have duty on my birthday (friday) which sucks but I'll be at the dropzone saturday morning probably around 10-11 am hulling some beer with me :ph34r:.

Guido they won't let us move off base, here you have to be married in order to move off base. I really need to just find someone who needs a green card, and just work out a contract marrage........:S.

Congrats on your new rig I hear that you ordered the same kind as me..... Vectors all the way baby...:D

By the way giggles will be going to her FIRST Marine Corps Birthday Ball next week so make sure to mention the F word to her when you see her.

Dude that sucks. My CO gives everyone their birthday off. People appreciate small things like that. I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will hook you up and take or swap your duty.

How do you hull a beer?

Dude that sucks. My CO gives everyone their birthday off. People appreciate small things like that. I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will hook you up and take or swap your duty.

How do you hull a beer?

Yea I already tried that but apperently I am standing duty at Q-3 to cover for their ball and I guess I am the only LCPL that will make MALS look good [:/] so the SGTMAJ said it has to be me.

I hull beer when it comes in kegs (2 of them)

Yea I already tried that but apperently I am standing duty at Q-3 to cover for their ball and I guess I am the only LCPL that will make MALS look good [:/] so the SGTMAJ said it has to be me.

TMFA's Oh wait - here's some I've learned:
BDNT
EENT and ...
GBNT (cute!)

Could you guys maybe speak English?

Best,
D1

Darrin, I guess thats what you get for working in the head shed. Please refer to the "no good deed goes unpunished" clause in your enlistment contract.

Dawn, I'll bring you a copy of my APMAL (Approved Military Acronym List) the next time I'm at the DZ so you can keep up with the conversation.:P