base570

CSS anyone 2??

Hello Everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't make it out there for the Kat/Sparky going away festivities. I had to volunteer on saturday at the "walk for education" here in Chapel Hill and was walking in the pouring rain instead of eating and drinking...hmmm. I just wanted to say thank you ALL for coming to the last BPRR show. It was a great time and was wonderful having you there. Nick thanks for coming all the way to Chapel Hill AGAIN. I think you might actually like it a little bit huh? THanks again, it was a killer "Last Show". We've already started to talk about playing at Thanksgiving Boogie if you'll have us???

Anyways, I'm well just working on NOT going broke and trying to find ways to make jump money...I think I have an idea. Hope all are well and will see you SOON. I hope.

PS: We (dave/me) are planning on having another cookout soon so everyone keep your tuesday night schedules free.

--joe

PS: Dawn you were still there at the show right next to me honey!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

We've already started to talk about playing at Thanksgiving Boogie if you'll have us???

:)
OK everybody...
Eric's 23rd birthday is Wednesday October 19th!
He's leaving for Perrine on the 19th and coming back Sunday morning, so we're having a birthday party Sunday night (the 23rd).

If we can, the plan is to go to El Perico. (For those of you who haven't heard, they're closing at the end of the month to make way for a Taco Bell. :() Let me know if you're coming so we know how much birthday cake to make.

We've already started to talk about playing at Thanksgiving Boogie if you'll have us???

OK, but ONLY if you'll let us pay you THAT NIGHT, dammit :P!!! (Right, Marion?)

My Tuesdays are almost always open; keep us posted. I would really be there again, I promise.

Take care, sweetie.

Love,
D

I tried to view the pics::S
"err-or! er-ror! er
The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.
Read our Terms of Service"

Damn! These must be some good pics! Let us know how to see them....is that the video I think it is?
---------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Eric!:)

Yes! Yes! Yes! BP&RR should most definatly play Thanksgiving! The fourth of july totally rocked because of you guys!

You guys have so much fun when I am not there. [:/] Am I just a big party pooper??B| All these cook outs and shows and parties! I hope you are still having those when I finally get back up there in November.
El Perico gone!!??:( so many memories... but for a Taco Bell:)Dave- yet one more place we can share our crunch rap supreme. <3 I think you should add "sex in the Taco Bell" as one of the things for the F number... it could be FTbUCK #. Ya. .... nooooo. I am so not cool.

Bye for now.
--Cynci

Cynthia, don't worry.

This was supposed to be a big secret, but ... (just for you) The owner of Roma's (my good friend Said) is trying to hire all of the El Perico staff over to his place to start a combo Italian/Mexican restaurant, complete with full bar, margaritas, excellent wait staff, (and Lambrusco, just for Guido.) Of course this IS Louisburg so we'll see what happens ...

At worst, we'll have a new Taco Bell. I'm sure they'll have yummy late-night food, but in my opinion they won't really fit into the whole F.U.C.K. scenario. Small, cramped, dirty, well-lit, etc.

Speaking of which - WHO told you about my "K"??? (Yeah David, I'm looking at you.)
For the record, I have F, C and K. The F remains controversial. Everyone still seems up in the air about the U definition ... I might have to decide it myself (hear that, Marion & Eric? We've GOT to come to a consensus; maybe at Bridge day - sound good?)

Cynthia - we miss you; please come see us in Nov. If you're here for Thanksgiving, you may get to hear the new
.... and the Red Rockets!

Best,
Dawn

Ooooo! I have not been to Romas yet, and now mexican and italian in one place! Sounds like that is the new place go after skydiving. Has anybody gone back to that crappy, overpriced, underliqured, steak house?? What a night that was.:P

You can too have sex in the Taco Bell... in the bathroom!;)

Hey Dawn!! Guess what? :D My reserve needs to be repacked on the 27 of November and I will be in NC from the 18 to the 27! YAY I fanally get to have you pack my reserve! :D:)
--
Cynci

Yes, let's remember folks, it will be an Italian/Mexican restaurant, when/if the collaboration is finalized. ;) :P Yeah, had to put a request in for some REAL ;) Italian wine, it's the least he could do. B| I give people grief in the same respect about Luigi's "Italian" restaurant in Fayetteville which is actually run by GREEKS!

I got my first BASE in last night, hopefully will get another one or two at bridge day. Thanks to all who are "helping" me with that!

Off to the bridge!

Ciao,
Guido

Hello again CSS gang!

Just wondering if I can get some opinions on the hotels mentioned on the CSS website (will be attending your TG boogie again). I was satisfied with the Hampton in WF last year, but am curious about the Econo Inn in Louisburg for $40/night. Are we talking bugs & rats here? ;-)

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

p.s. will Joe's band play again this year?
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

finally tomorrow, Friday and Saturday are looking great. But guess what, beautiful weather and no skydivers!?!!!?!!! Who all is going to be at the dropzone this weekend and who is going to Bridge day?
Eric I know you and guido are. Marion are you going too?

Casey aka Tess:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Hey Buddy. I'll be there to jump soon. I gotta get in a day with you before you take off...so maybe on Sunday.

Love you man.

Bridge dayers...be safe and make a couple jumps for me. :)

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Back from Bridge day. Everyone got at least one jump in. Eric, Szabi, and I barely had time to get a second in. There were only 3 mild injuries and one more severe, but none of us. Other than my ass, which I KNOW I will be hearing about that for a WHILE! I split my pants on my first landing, the lady on the DZ told me: "I have good news and bad news, the bad news is you split your pants, the good news is you have a nice ass!"

Dawn, Szabi, and myself went rafting on Fri, THAT ROCKED!! Got video! Ordered Bridge Day video. Eric good luck with your video and hope you find your camera crew who took off on you. [:/]

Had some fun Under the bridge as well. ;)

Thanks once again to all who hooked me up to be able to jump! B|

Was great to see some other skydiving friends and meet some new ones, some who jumped and some who just enjoyed the festivites. B|

That's about it for tonight, nighty night!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time at BridgeDay! I'd love to see some pictures if anyone has them (ERIC?)

The Fast Fockers kept CSS open on saturday while y'all were gone.

There's a bunch of us going to the state fair tomorrow.... Thought we'd go try out he rides that didn't pass the safety inspection ;)

Can't wait til saturday for lot's of jumpin'
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Blue Skies,
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

Back from Bridge day. Everyone got at least one jump in. Eric, Szabi, and I barely had time to get a second in.

I hear Jason got three - YEAH!

Other than my ass, which I KNOW I will be hearing about that for a WHILE!

Couldn't believe all the whuffos who wanted to take pics of your ass ;). That EMT lady must need new glasses ....

Rafting the lower New River absolutely rocked. Can you say "Class V?"

Had some fun Under the bridge as well. ;)

So did I, although I totally ruined my jeans. That gorge was lots steeper than I thought! Think this qualifies us for a "U"?

MUCH thanks to Greg, Nick, Jeff, Szabi, Cupcake, Jay, Jason, and that big guy whose name I can never remember (Clayton?)

I had a blast. All y'all need to plan on coming next year, it's amazing sick fun.

Best,
Dawn 1

Rafting the lower New River absolutely rocked. Can you say "Class V?"

Some of us had fun in the boat as well. ;) :P

So did I, although I totally ruined my jeans. That gorge was lots steeper than I thought!

That is not how your jeans got ruined, using them as padding on the gravel road might have something to do with it though. :o

That should be DF1 and GF2 now.

Yeah, the big guy was Clayton.

Some of us had fun in the boat as well. ;) :P

You're just jealous. Ever swam a class V-plus rapid, like I did?

Nope, didn't think so.

You might want to try it sometime - lots more exciting + danagerous than just staying in the raft.

And shut up about my jeans. We both know they got ruined as I slid down the mountain, trying to find the supports of "the bridge."

D1

Sounds like ya'll had alot of fun this weekend. Keith was right with the help of the Fast Fockers+Lj AND DAWN Stickle :)
Sunday--two things happened one typical of CSS weekends and the second really stinks
A. (the typical weekend festivities)--Something caught on fire,:o it had to do with the computer box for testing equipment mumbo jumbo. I don't know I wasn't there.

2. (the thing that really stinks)--The Fast Fockers will be down one team mate due to stupid funky wierd ground winds that caused Michelle have to take a bad landing that broke her fibula.:( She gets it casted tomorrow. (again don't know specifics b/c I wasn't there on Sunday)

Well, I'll see ya'll later, glad everyone up there got back safely and had a blast.

Casey aka Tess:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Poor Michelle, wow in a cast and everything! [:/]

As for the fire, yeah, you guys seem to have fire issues, people driving into them and such! ;) :P

Jake, come on up! Other than LeRoy I didn't see anyone from Raeford representing at Bridge Day.

Ciao,
Guido