base570

CSS anyone 2??

Sorry I haven't been out to the DZ again. I'm flat broke and realy haven't even been in town. Even though the band is breaking up we're continuing to schedule shows throughout the year. So that's some good news. Big Pretty and the Red Rockets will continue to play without "big pretty" However, if you REALLY like to hear us all together this weekend is our last official real public show. And on top of that it's with 40 ounces. This will probably mean it'll be a CRAZY show. So please I'd love any and all of yall's support. It's at the Local 506 this Friday. The show starts at around 10 but there's no decision as to who will go first or second. So please come early and watch TWO great bands for the price of one.

Love you all,
joekwon
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

www.local506.com

Specific directions there. However, it's REALLY easy to find. Just drive down Franklin Street Towards Carrboro and you'll see it on your right. It's near Elaines.

--joe

PS: This is our official last public performance. And what a way to go out.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

We're going to have a pot luck dinner to celebrate Sparky and Kat's last day at CSS on Saturday October 8th. They will be camping out, as well as a few other regulars! Everyone should bring a dish, or something to munch on. Sparky has organized so many great formations for us! They will be missed greatly!

Come out and plan to party!

Stuart and I want to be there for a Kat and Sparkey's send off. Should we bring anything but food ... and beer? Is this a surprise?
I miss my CSS folks sooo much. Haven't jumped at "home" since the last CaSL meet. Just returned for JFTC at Perris. There was a big spontaeous party Friday night after the record was achieved but at the poleyester part Saturday night much drinking and dancing to 70's stuff continued. When the DJ decided to play that one special tune by Wild Cherry, Fox force met in the middle of the dance floor and danced and sang just like we were on the CASA with our CSS family!
Play THAT Funky Music........
karen

naw dude, it's not a surprise, I don't think they know. But if they find out it wont be devastating. Can't wait to see ya. Glad you're back, glad you had fun at JFTC.

To eveyone:
If you want to, Post what you are going to bring lets see if we can get this off the ground:
Casey-Fruit and Vegie Trays, beverages
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

(responding to Caseflyer and jkwon) -

I'd LOVE to be there Fri night ... more than I can say. Those that know me, know how much (BP?) and RR mean to me, and know how much this show will mean to me ...

SO - can someone put me up for the night in CH or Durham? I'll need to crash for awhile, then need to be back at the DZ early Sat morning, rigging for the CRW dogs. I won't take up much room, and will bring my own pillow + all necessary toiletries. If you can help me out, let me know. PM me or call me on my cell.

If not, I guess I'll see you at the next (no Big Pretty) ... and the Red Rockets show.

And, of course, I'll see you all Sat night for the Sparky and Kat sendoff.

(Casey: I'll bring olive/cheese puffs, chipped beef/cream cheese/pickle rollups, and alcohol. Love you, Tess.)

Best,
D1

Public Notice: There are only two people who are allowed to "get their M" (or their G, or whatever else you can come up with) in my apartment. :| :P

Duly noted, and respected, although the thought never once crossed my mind :). So ... does there happen to be any sort of public fountain nearby?

I wanna be an And the Red Rockets groupie...

Ooooh oooh, me too! Did you ever get a BP&RR shirt? How about you, Casey? If so, let's get together and creatively deface/redesign them with fabric paint to reflect the current band lineup.

Right now we're very busy in the loft; still not sure if I can make it. The weather is looking like crap for the next few days though. Makes me really bummed for the people who can't jump, but does increase my chances of getting to CH ...

-D1

Hey guys! The weather looks like crap for this weekend, but what the hell do the weathermen know anyways? That's what I'm sticking to right now anyways.

I'm going to bring Italian pasta salad, peanut butter brownies, and alcohol to Kat and Sparky's send off on Saturday!

We will see you guys out for the BP and RR concert tomorrow night. Waking up at 5:20 is harsh. I'll have to get a nap in to make it!

;) Melissa

Case,
When I first read that, I thought, "What's a Casey-fruit?" :D

Oh- in case y'all missed it, our own Darin Hinman unintentionally started a "Sabres are deathtraps!"/"No they're not!" war in General Skydiving Discussions. :D:S

Hmm little did I know that people felt so strongly about it. Hope you all had a great weekend and see you in two weeks. I'll be at the point next weekend and I was helping parents move this weekend. Snif they left.......:(:(:(

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Dawn if you need a place to stay you're more than welcome to stay at my place too.
--joe

Well, Joe, she already has her "K" ... so there is no need to stay there. :P You guys are so lucky I am not up there or there would be no competition for FUCK #1! :P Just wait till thanksgiving... actually, does it count if it is in florida cuz we could get the F,U and C done next weekend!
:D:):)
Guys, I am having some serious CSS with drawls! [:/] I miss the best DZ ever. I miss Marion and Dawn 1 2 and 3 and Casey and matt and eric and peter and ellis and guido and (duh DAVE <3) and all those nice flat fliers and the skinny girl in manifest and joey and the other freaks and nancy and that tall skinny guy that always boasts that he can out track any one but i havent actually seen him on a tracking dive yet and the cool tandem room with the sweet fans! and the awesome casa's and that guy that used to sell food but doesnt any more and paul the smallest run way i have ever seen and the blasted down hill landings that, i being a flat florida girl, try at any cost to get out of and bon fires (is it cold enough for those yet?) and actually hanging out with every one after a day of jumping and the just all around friendlyness. CSS really is the best! :)
Love and kisses.
Cynci
-

We are playing first tonight. Dawn if you need a place to stay you're more than welcome to stay at my place too.

Sorry I missed you guys - I'm sure you had a great show. Guido and I were NOT happy that we weren't there! But ... we had other stuff to do ...

Joe - take care + be well.

Sending much love out to you,
D

A. Everyone thanks for chipping in and making a great send-off party for Sparky and Kat. I had so much fun and it was great everyone being there hanging out. I didn't hear of any real injuries on Sunday that sometimes happen late on Sat. nights, so that good (ex: Randy Hamberlin+ mini bike=a Flaming Randy) sounds like some type of drink). Anyways it was awesome and we saw somethings that never happen, ex: Lyman being out there chilling and hanging with everyone for like the whole night:o and then Nancy with a beer in her hand hypothetically drinking it and Hamberlins moonshine soaked peaches that tasted just like moonshine not peaches like they tell you:S and the imfamous world record winning deli woman who took what seemed like two hours to cut ham and that wasn't the only thing she cutting (if you know what I mean Melissa, Marion, Eric and Janice.):$ It was all fun and I'm going to miss Spark and Kat.

2. Cynthia---dude wish you were up here we had a good time this weekend even though only a hand full of us actually got to make a jump. Visit soon.:)
C. That's what is great about skydiving, it's not only about the sport but also about the great people you get to know and hang with.

4. Marion and Melissa---by the way---the sun IS hot and we all know it now thanks to me.:ph34r:

Casey aka Tess:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------