base570

CSS anyone 2??

Let's not kill bandwidth. Everyone join my user group or apply to join whoever wants to chat it up elsewhere.

http://www.msnusers.com/JoeKwonsMisc-Pictures/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=2
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

It is kinda dissapointing that the old thread didn't break 1000 posts, but I can certainly understand Sangiro's perspective. Bandwidth is expensive and the server load for that thread (and how often we accessed it) was probably starting to hurt the site as a whole. On that note, I vote for letting Microsoft foot the bill ;).

On a more skydiving related note- I'm not sure if you've read the thread about the person wanting to donate the canopy simulator. I spoke with Nancy today and she is all for it, so if everything works out, we may have a new toy/tool to play with soon.

Also- Eric, what's the status of the wedding video? I'll try to be out there this weekend so we can talk about it if I don't hear from you before then.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike-
Canopy simulator you say??? Sweet!

I have a copy of peter's video, and of course my video. I haven't heard from todd recently, but i need to get his footage, as well as the paid videographers stuff so that i can get it in the computer, then we can have an editing party in CH one night. ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey guys...
I missed all of you over Christmas. Congratulations Mike and Sara. Now I am all alone down here and it is a rainy weekend. I miss my Dave. [:/] Take care of my boyfriend; please keep him warm by giving him lots of hell. ;) I miss you guys. I am going to try to make it back up there for your Easter extravaganza.
See you soon.
<3 Cynthia
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

^^Hey Cinci, I'm glad that you had a good break with David... the rest of us almost forgot that he existed :o I'll be at the PMS boogie next month, hope to see you there

-Dave & Joe, get your asses back to the DZ sometime!

I'll try to get some pics from the weekend up later today.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Take care of my boyfriend; please keep him warm by giving him lots of hell. ;)

B| No problem. Next time you talk to him, ask him if he has a pull out or a throw out. :D

Thanks for letting him come back to NC. We haven't had anyone to make fun of for a few weeks.

I'll see you in February at the Pink Mafia boogie! (And Easter too- Yay!)

WTF was up with traffic today? It took me almost 3 hours to drive the 25 or so miles home from school today, and Sarah has been on the road for 5 hours now and is still not home (from Durham to Raleigh).

Does anyone have any idea what caused the massive delays?

Mike

yep.... Snow that turned to a fine layer of ice.
At least all over north Raleigh. Everywhere there was a hill people were in the ditch. Hwy 1 was a madhouse, my neighbor left Franklinton at 1pm and hadn't made it to Durant Rd. in North Raleigh by 8pm:o
i'm sure it's all over the news stations but with no tv I can't really check nor do I want to.

cya,
Jason
Base 570

North Raleigh roads were sheets of ice. I've lived in the northeast and colorado but this was the worst traffic due to ice that I've ever seen. 2 1/2 hrs from Crabtree mall to my house in N. Raleigh. It's 11pm and Stuart is still not home and it looks like my 13 year old will be spending the night at school. Better there than on the road somewhere. I can't get my SUV up the hills out of my neighborhood!
Everyone please be carefull tomorrow morning. I love my CSS friends
karen

Hey Karen- I hope everyone in your family got home safely.

I've never seen traffic like that either. I left work (at the Page Rd. exit off 40) at 5:45 and it took 4 hours to get to my mom's house in Raleigh. Yikes. People are going to freak out if we get another 2 inches tonight.

There was a huge accident going north on capital. Right before the Kroger. Was like 2 18 wheelers, school bus, serveral cars. I know because I walked past it after having abandoned my car at 540 and capital.
What a hike. Lucky I had wore my heavy boots. A guy finally pulled over and gave me a ride. Which was very cool. Got home at midnight.
Traffic was horrible. What a nightmare.