elizfowler

CRW @ Skydive Statesboro - March 2005

Experienced CRW Dogs & Interested Beginners, Mark Your Calendars!

Welcome Spring, Say Goodbye to Winter - CRW Weekend

Date: 03/25/2005 (Fri) to 03/27/2005 (Sun)
Time: Friday afternoon, early evening / Sat & Sun Circle-up at 8:00 AM

Price: For Beginner Camp $40.00

Web Site: http://www.skydivestateboro.com

March 25,26,27
at Skydive Statesboro @ Georgia

CRW Welcome Spring - Shake the Winter Dust & Cold Off for All CRW Dogs & Toadsuckers!

Organizers --
Frank Fowler, Dave Richardson, Chris Warnock

Beginners / Intermediates As Well As Experienced CRW Dogs Welcome & Encouraged to Attend!

(Registration for Beginners recommended for canopy availability - online form will be posted to DZ website shortly OR you can send email to Frank - [email protected])

A sign-up list will be circulated to the CRW Dog email list over the next several weeks as well.

No problem! Just had to do it over again with the url brackets needed...

Sign-ups are going well so far, still 5-6 slots available for Beginner's that would like to take part!

Also have circulated an email to begin getting an idea how many experienced CRW Dogs want to come out and play with nylon after their winter!

Regards,
Elizabeth

Make plans! Add yourself to the list and come enjoy Spring in Georgia!

There are a few more beginner slots open AND plenty of good CRW to be done among experienced CRW Dogs who plan to attend!

Welcome Spring, Say Goodbye to Winter - CRW Weekend

Date: 03/25/2005 (Fri) to 03/27/2005 (Sun)

Time: Friday afternoon, early evening / Sat & Sun Circle-up at 8:00 AM

Price: Beginners /Intermediates $40.00 for Camp

Web Site: http://www.skydivestatesboro.com

Register via http://www.funjump.com/statesboro

March 25,26,27 at Skydive Statesboro @ Georgia

Come Welcome Spring - Shake the Winter Dust & Cold Off for All CRW Dogs & Toadsuckers!
Organizers --

Frank Fowler, Dave Richardson, Chris Warnock

Beginners / Intermediates As Well As Experienced CRW Dogs Welcome & Encouraged to Attend!
(Registration for beginners recommended for canopy availibility)

Note --There is No " Boogie" Fee for Experienced CRW Dogs attending - Top Docking Skills JUST ADDED with limited slots, for those taking part in that you pay your slot plus coach.

Look forward to seeing everyone that's signed up for the CRW Camp...

Do us a big favor and post here and /or send an email letting the organizers know what time on Friday the 25th you can or will be there!

There will be an opportunity to take care of your waiver, sign-in for the camp, have your Lightning assigned, pack and do a trial jump!

Organizers will be there starting at NOON or shortly after, the classroom portion of the camp is at 6PM.

You can send your email to [email protected], Thanks!

We'll be heading your way bright and early for arrival late morning! Have sent a note to all that signed up for the camp letting them know that we'll be hooking up Lightnings and getting them all up for a jump before the classroom presentation. Thats set for late afternoon/early evening, all have been sent the materials to look over.

Have fun in Dublin, hope there is some sun and dryness there for some of the weekend!

Hugs to you both xo

Thanks for those who were here for the great time we had this weekend. Although rained most of the weekend, except Saturday, we managed to get the first 2-stack and 4-stack over Statesboro, GA and for some CRW jumpers their first 4-stack awards. Congratulations...Yes, they fulfilled their "beer-duty" and was all gone around the fire with the dinner Saturday night. Special thanks to our special-surprise guest, CRW record-holder, Paul Bliss. Thanks for coming, Paul.
Awesome time, thanks everybody.B|

Dear Vic, Laurie, CRW Campers and CRW Dogs that attended --

A bit of rain (ok a lot of rain!) did it's best to dampen all of our spirits but I really had a great weekend at Skydive Statesboro with you all. I send my praises out to the enthusiastic Beginner /Intermediate CRW Pups that attended, all of you remind me /us why we love to teach CRW to such eager and responsive students.

Thank You for attending the camp Dana, Tim, Richard, Jay, Damien and Clint --it was a pleasure. All of you were so easy to teach and I hope that you will all continue on in CRW so we see you again at future events!

Many thanks to coaches Dave and Chris for your support and for being a part of this camp, your experience and input are most appreciated -- Thanks also to Nina Tharp, Fred Tarr, Don Bromely, Bob Felt (with lovely Linda), Ray Frazier and Bob Reger for their attendance and support while for spending the weekend with us Georgia. It's a true example of what CRW Dogs really are about when they arrive at a camp like this and offer any and all help they can provide. You all gave the participants of this camp such a good welcome to the CRW family and as a result, I feel most if not all will be doing CRW again very soon!

Our hosts made us feel welcome and special in addition to showing what best describes true Southern Hospitality. From moment of arrival to our goodbyes we were made comfortable, given space and equipment to present our class, a packing area for ourselves, provided with up to the minute weather and aricraft advisories (great job Vic), nourished on an assortment of snacks, beverages, pizza and fed a delicious feast on Saturday night that was more than we could ask for. With the surprise appearance of Paul Bliss, all in attendance enjoyed the feast and shared great company and few cold beers after a good day! (Hope you feel better soon Laurel, I hear they have you signed up for Firewood Carrying 101?)
Your comments, post camp questions and feedback will only serve to improve what I am working hard to do, please don't hesitate to contact me also if I can be of any one-on-one assistance to any of you.

Again, Thank You and --

Take Care, Frank

Hate to leave anyone out, sorry about the brainlock T . Thanks also to T Lavonne! (Trying to get this email out to everyone before heading to work after things got dried out enough for me to get up on a ladder.)