divnswoop

Keys Boogie in Jan!

Ran across this on Aerohio's website!!!
Marathon Keys Boogie
Jan 29 through Feb 1
-34 Otter.....

Been sitting here in Ohio without power for two days, no phone, -6 degree temps, under a blanket of 6 inches of snow and 4 inches of PURE ICE! >:( Yeah.....going to have to hit this one up...Might even take a big hunk of this ice down with me to make margaritas with just so I get the last laugh at this crappy weather....B|
Anybody else planning on going?
http://www.aerohio.com/keys.htm

Anybody going to this????

Here's the rundown...
Jan 29 thru Feb 1
-34 otter
beach jumps on a couple of the days(weather providing)
Mike Wittenburg(Team Loki,Z-Hills) for the freeflyers.
Scotty Carbone & Tim Webb for the belly peeps.
Carbone's on the food.
Packin Cathy on the mat.
Tammy from birdman will be there.(don't know if she'll have extra suits though)

DZ.commers coming for sure:
Carbone Zone
crutch
safetynate
srinard
labrys
divnswoop
rkymtnhigh??

Looks like about 50-80 people will be there.....

Swoop, Tammie will have five demo suits with her. So anyone wanting to fly, get in contact with one of us and we can set you up!

Oh, there is a certain AFF student of mine that wants to do a tandem with you, sans clothes! Are you game? We are trying to get her to come down with us.
blue skies,

art

We have been getting ready for days now!!!!!!
Yes, we will have all the fixens for fine food ;)
Yup, Scotty will be organizing the belly loads :P
I will bring Barbie for those girls that want to enter into the Pink Mafia B|
ALSO >>>> I will be bringing my kick-ass multi media projector so.....if you guys from up in the great white north have a year end video bring it on down. All I need is a giant white king sized sheet to hang up "in the tiki hut at Coconut Cay". We can watch videos at night while consuming BEER and Cocktails ! B|
<>
Tami

sans clothes! Are you game?

Uhh...well.....what was that movie made 2 miles south of here....True Lies. I envision a scene from that movie. The whole nuclear flash and people blinded for miles and miles!! Well, I DO have over a week to waste(err work) down here, maybe I can get some sun before the boogie! But to get some sun on my a$$ I have to go to key west. ..don't think I'm up for that ..:|

As far as the tandem, ya know I can be talked into anything... as long as it clears the higher-up's desk.

Oh! I did find out that it was possible to get lost between the DAV hall and the Coconut Cay. Harry kept feeding us drinks at the hall till sometime this morning. I think I'm going to get a string to tie from the hotel to the hall so that way I can make sure that I find my way back. glad it's warm here at night!!

8 days and counting!!

Anybody going to this????

Here's the rundown...
Jan 29 thru Feb 1
-34 otter
beach jumps on a couple of the days(weather providing)
Mike Wittenburg(Team Loki,Z-Hills) for the freeflyers.
Scotty Carbone & Tim Webb for the belly peeps.
Carbone's on the food.
Packin Cathy on the mat.
Tammy from birdman will be there.(don't know if she'll have extra suits though)

DZ.commers coming for sure:
Carbone Zone
crutch
safetynate
srinard
labrys
divnswoop
rkymtnhigh??

Looks like about 50-80 people will be there.....

IF for some reason my work schedule for the weekend ends up being shorter than planned, I might head down there to partake in the festivities. Just found out that I'm schedule to do rounds with a key Doc Thurs-Sun this weekend. So..who knows, if I catch on quickly and impress early,he may cut me loose early:S

I'm schedule to do rounds with a key Doc Thurs-Sun this weekend. So..who knows, if I catch on quickly and impress early,he may cut me loose early

Just tell the doc we have a VERY IMPORTANT scientific study going on that you must attend....
My winter thesis: If one were to pick a 12-pack of limes, how many bottles of Corona would one have to consume to deplete the said limes.

I am so excited, I wish it was Friday ;)

HEY STEPH!!! I thought is was Friday....:SB|

kinda cold down here...highs only 68 today. But it's supposed to be back over 80 by the weekend!

Jean...I figured Art was up to no good....that's alright I have something planned for him down here...:o

I'm schedule to do rounds with a key Doc Thurs-Sun this weekend. So..who knows, if I catch on quickly and impress early,he may cut me loose early

Just tell the doc we have a VERY IMPORTANT scientific study going on that you must attend....
My winter thesis: If one were to pick a 12-pack of limes, how many bottles of Corona would one have to consume to deplete the said limes.

:ph34r:...wish I could, but I just met the doc today and he's all excited about having me there 7 am-6pm Thurs-Sat..and til noon on Sunday.[:/]

But I DO like how you think..very creative;)

So what is to be expected this weekend. May I have a sneak peek?

Probably nothing you haven't seen before!! ;):$

A couple of us checked out Woody's last night.(Big D*ck and the Extenders show) Fun place...maybe we can hit it up on Fri or Sat night. It's only 30 min from Marathon. We'll be in Key West the next 3 days to scope out some trouble around there if we dare to go down. I know Smiley has a connection as far as valet service there!

**Update on winter thesis**
We are currently going through approx. 7-8 bottles of Corona per lime. At this rate were looking at around 96 bottles to deplete our reserve of limes. However, we have discovered through experimenting that for every lime consumed, we are encountering some overhead with the need to buy aspirin. B| Maybe being down here this long was a bad idea.......yeah right!
We had a blast scoping for tandems yesterday. Ran into about 7 people who had mutual friends of ours. 2 of them were ex-girlfriends of jumpers.(I can't wait to see them and share stories I heard!)
See you all in Two days!!!
Best quote so far: "Come down, you can't dance on top of the toilets!"
Coolest hang out/food: No-name bar. They have about 10,000 1dollar bills as wallpaper.