pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

Hey the Carolina sky sluts err i mean CSS crew may come to the next boogie they just need dates. said it wasn't on the website you slackass bastards. Met a great bunch down in z-hill who want to come and see us. Shame we weren't all there for new year but i'm sure you all needed a break from my fat ass
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

But that includes jumping into the bama and back into quincy. I may have to land near the FBO building on the way back..hehe so really its only 10 dollars round trip. It would be rude not to book a flight on farm airways:)

ORFUN #2

But that includes jumping into the bama and back into quincy. I may have to land near the FBO building on the way back..hehe so really its only 10 dollars round trip. It would be rude not to book a flight on farm airways:)

They don't call him stir up Lee for nothing!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey, I am a regular at Emerald Coast and I am very excited about getting to meet all of you! I hope that you enjoy our dropzone and our beaches! The beaches are still quite a mess from Ivan, but they are pretty just the same!

And John4455, We are still looking forward to seeing your group over Memorial day! Yay!

Blue Skies
Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

So did we ever get a role started.Who from the RoamingDZ will be headed down.I might haul the camper down.If anyone would like a place to sleep in exchange for a contribution to the travel fund.These trips every weekend are about to break me.Role call.If there is already one some please go and find it.

CSpenceFLY with the RoamingDZ

hey put me down and i'll chip in. I know another guy that will donate he said can he mail it to you..hehe Definately. You have to swing by tally on the way anyhows dont ya

ORFUN #2

Not a good idea. Better check the regs about how far a jump plane may drop from where it took off, I remember seeing a question about this on one of the USPA license tests. I think its 25 miles. This applies in both directions.

Not a good idea. Better check the regs about how far a jump plane may drop from where it took off, I remember seeing a question about this on one of the USPA license tests. I think its 25 miles. This applies in both directions.

yes this is true. but im sure the pilot already knows this. you cant do that.

unless a wing falls off or some kind of an emergency;)

Ever thought about going to work for the FAA.You could be the poster child or something.

but if the plane lands there and takes off. we can still jump in though cant we? What about the dropzone tour your planning spence?

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ever thought about going to work for the FAA.You could be the poster child or something.

No way, when I retire from Uncle Sam's Service next year I'm never working again. On 2nd thought with my measly retirement I will probably have to work to eat. Sorry. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I just remembered reading about this somewhere recently & thought I'd point it out.

Thanks for pointing that out. I believe thats my a or c have to check..lol Glad your on the ball..Hey what is the proper way to drink brandy. Do i need to heat it up or chilled? And please no funny comments

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

mgerra has left the building. fatmonkey1 has changed the name sorry i can't do nothing about it he's a moderater..hehe so iys now skinnyshrek sorry all i know you loved my other name. Just need to get the wife to do the avatar thingy..hey brandon may have a get together at my house tomorrow night a few old jumpers and new. Be like old times at AJ's so give me a buzz if you wanna come..;)

Thanks for pointing that out. I believe thats my a or c have to check..lol Glad your on the ball..Hey what is the proper way to drink brandy. Do i need to heat it up or chilled? And please no funny comments

Room temperature. do NOT heat it or chill it. If you must, you can chill your glass.

(see.. no funny comments)

Ahh see i knew someone with class would show. I treated myself its remy martin stuff. Man its tingly when you drink it. Wish you all could be here drinking it.lol i bought 2 bottles so i may bring one up to the farm for the 1 yr party....hey Kristi, will you be coming down for the superbowl party here in Tally. We're throwing a party