SkydiveStMarys

PAC 750 XL at Skydive St. Marys

Bobbi,

See this thread. http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1387192;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

So who has the PAC? Skydive Jacksonville or Skydive St. Marys? Nobody seems to want to explain this. Or do you have it Thurs through Sun and Jacksonville Monday and Tuesday?
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

After been told by JAX DZO that the PAC 750XL was going to be at Herlong and heard that also it will be at St. Mary's, I decided to call Ray Ferrell and ask.
He said that he had contacted JAX but it appear to him that it was not much interest there, he was then contacted by Glenn Bangs, who got him in touch with St. Mary's owner, Bobbi Owens who worked out the details to show the plane at her DZ. The dates that the plane will be at St. Mary's are very clear. The first thread says it will at St. Mary's from Jan 14-18, then this new thread says, the dates are from Jan 13-16 ??? :S If it's going to be in Herlong or not, I guess that still up in the air.
Bobbi called me tonight and I decided to check the plane at her place, on my way back home on Friday, Jan 14th. B|

The PAC 750XL WILL BE at Skydive St. Marys Jan 13th thru the 16th. If you are registering for the PIA symposium, there will be a bright yellow flyer in the registration bag with details.
Call me, Bobbi, DZO, at 912-552-0759 for any and all questions.

Blue skies!
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.