Skyvanfan

Xkeys Freezefest is coming - DAN???

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! that is really soon! chris... what's the nearest airport? is it philly international? how long does it take to get there from the dz? what's happening on friday night? do you have your room for friday night?? shit... i should just call you! :D jason and i are firming up our plans... we may want to room with you afterall! B|

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! that is really soon! chris... what's the nearest airport? is it philly international?

Philly or Atlantic City are the closest, Philly is closer and probably cheaper.

how long does it take to get there from the dz?

Philly airport really depends on time of day. 30 mins is a good estimate, but in rush hour traffic over the Whitman or any bridge it's nuts. All the Jersey-ites goin' home. There's a toll for the bridges as well, just FYI.

Philly airport for sure. Are you flying in??

I doubt anything will be happening on Friday night. I don't have the room for that night, just Saturday.

I will probably be going right by the Philly airport early Saturday morning if someone needs a ride at that time.

Can I get my SWOOO number at Freeezefest???

Sure, everyone can get their Swooo numbers at Freezefest this year! There will be special Swooo initiation jumps for Freezefest only...find one of the founding members there and you can find out what you have to do :)

alyson and stacey
swooo #2 and #1

team swooo
swooo #2

I am getting (trying) some guys to come down for the freezefest. Looking foward to my "first" coldass
jump. Do you go to altitude and what is your threashold regarding the temp. And what the hell is
a swoooo #.I am LMAO just typing this message.
I will be there even if no else wants to go.

I'm also looking for a place to stay, for Saturday and possibly Friday. I live in DC, so I probably will drive up on Friday night. Anyone?

Addie

I know the Fairfield Inn in Deptford (856-686-9050) has a pool (we sneak in for water training), and possibly the Ho Jo, which is much closer. The closest nice place is the Howard Johnson's (856-228-4040), with the Rest Inn running a close second (856-262-8400). The Rest Inn is closest.

We should be able to upgrade. But if someone can bring a board we can set up a course, and run through it if it gets where we can't jump.

Also for anyone who is looking for a Place to stay the Howard Johnson that is about 15 minutes away from the DZ offers discounts to Skydivers. You can get the phone number from Manifest. It is a little bit further away, but it is nice and clean,

Hey all you Swoooers!
Looking forward to seeing all the swooo members practicing their swooo's and entering the accuracy competition!
I'll be there with the rest of Team Swooo, ready to initiate any wanna-be swooo members!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

Here are some numbers for local motels:
Howard Johnson's 856-228-4040 (10 min)
Rest Inn 856-262-8400 (5 min)
Fairfield Inn, Deptford 856-686-9050 (15 min)

Remember to ask for the skydiver discount!

To check the DZ conditions, please have a look at www.skydivecrosskeys.com. We have posted a few new pics to remind you to bring your mittens!
Where the world comes to skydive!

Can I get my SWOOO number at Freeezefest???

Sure, everyone can get their Swooo numbers at Freezefest this year! There will be special Swooo initiation jumps for Freezefest only...find one of the founding members there and you can find out what you have to do :)

alyson and stacey
swooo #2 and #1

Hello! Swooo #3 checking in! I can also give people their Swooo numbers!

See you all at Freeeeezzzzzeeeefest!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Yo, chick... you and marcus going to be there or what???? neeeeeeed the info. B| i hope so... pm me your info if you are. when are you getting there? where will you stay? all that good shit. we'll be partying tomorrow night at the hotel or some bar i guess.

btw... can someone bring there copy of parachutist... mine apparently got mailed to michigan instead of dc. i feel deprived. :ph34r: