CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

jesuschrist if we all listen to the forecast we would never jump...Hey all you bothered about the weather stay home!!!!! tHEY PREDICTED RAIN TODAY. yeah right...sun no wind allday...If nothing else we will have fun. So get you slack asses here and jump or party. I'm here with 20 jumpers shooting the shit...Stop calling spence aboutthe weather...get your ass here you bastards. And honey, hurry up and get here i'm horny....lol:) Man this place is huge, even lance can hit the dropzone!!!!!!! i'm still horny
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

jesuschrist if we all listen to the forecast we would never jump...Hey all you bothered about the weather stay home!!!!! tHEY PREDICTED RAIN TODAY. yeah right...sun no wind allday...If nothing else we will have fun. So get you slack asses here and jump or party. I'm here with 20 jumpers shooting the shit...Stop calling spence aboutthe weather...get your ass here you bastards. And honey, hurry up and get here i'm horny....lol:) Man this place is huge, even lance can hit the dropzone!!!!!!! i'm still horny

Ok honey, I would love to be up there right now but unlike some people I have to work, and i am sure that not everyone wants to know about you being horny. Have a wank and relax.......lol.......;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

bwaahahahaaaaa!!!! YYYYEEEAHH.... like 50 naked lesbians would ever let chris and skinny watch!! LMAO!!!!

sorry.. thats a funny visual. Can ya see them sitting next to each other in camping chairs, giggling their asses off.. going "whoa hey check that out!heheheheheeeheheheee!!!" pppfffttttthhahahaaaa!

bwaahahahaaaaa!!!! YYYYEEEAHH.... like 50 naked lesbians would ever let chris and skinny watch!! LMAO!!!!

sorry.. thats a funny visual. Can ya see them sitting next to each other in camping chairs, giggling their asses off.. going "whoa hey check that out!heheheheheeeheheheee!!!" pppfffttttthhahahaaaa!

lmao, damn you are so right chaoskitty, if Chris and Lee had 50 naked Lesbians in front of them I could just picture them sitting there and laughing. Also on another note, if they had 50 naked lesbians in front of them they would not know what to do, they would probably run. Not that I would mind........lol
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Just got off the phone with Bobster...he's already in Dublin.

YOU PUNK A$$!!!!

See you in 26 hours!!!B|B|

Spence wants everyone to know that Radio DUBLIN is on 94.3FM...and the range is about 2-3 miles!!

Does anyone want to remind Pico why he really shouldnt have revealed this information with me listening? Ohhhhh, I'm getting that old itch again. "WRDZ, 94.3 your Roaming Rock station.... comin' up ANOTHER block of Sublime and the finals of our naked lesbian liquid latex art contest..."
I'm ready BABY! And Spence is definitely a lot smarter than my last Program Director. Hell, when HE fires me, he might actually give me a reason.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Jeezy Creezy Bob.. with all the crap I have to haul, the LAST thing I want to bring is my laptop! That bitch is staying HOME!

Seriously though. I'm bringing my laptop. Thats where all of the tunes are. And if we have wireless, that means I can get any damn song you want! Anybody who's got a request for the "Music With Words" hangar get it in now.

.....Actually, f*ck that. Tell me when you get there.

{NOTICE: The term "Music With Words" used to denote non Techno music, is a facetious term meant in exaggerative jest and is in NO WAY meant to be taken literally or hurt anyone's incredibly hypersensitive feelings.}
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hell ya!!! eric is bringin his laptop too.. so reguest away! we can instantly download WHATEVER you want to hear.....

as long as it is good stuff we will play it! dance style!

hey MOUTH!!!! do you know what venders are going to be there?

is NANCY from OURAGON SUITS is going to be there? i need to make a skydive with her!:$B|

...Anybody who's got a request for the "Music With Words" hangar get it in now......

Frank Zappa's
Jewish Princess

and just to be an equal-opportunity offender, how about his:
Catholic Girls

(tribute to Pope Kyle Starke)

;)B|:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Dont make me bring my kitty whip and crack some discipline in to ya! ;)

I'm all about that! Where does the line form? Can we do this in the air on a 2-way????? ;):D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thanks gang...coffee on the monitor AGAIN. I have a strong feeling my sides are gonna hurt after this one. Spence and Shrek leave the leprechaun alone and go find other entertainment. Those Leprechauns need to be on the float in the parade Sat then you can play with them. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

...my last Program Director. Hell, when HE fires me, he might actually give me a reason.

Oh HELL...you were fired for being OVERLY OBNOXIOUS...has it really taken you THIS LONG to figure that one out???

sorry to have to be the one the to tell you, my pin-cushion brotha-from-anotha-motha!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P
[breaks into Eddie Murphy-esque hysterical laughter]BWAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic