CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

are you drunk already?

andrea in FL....not nc

I'll be there next week. Some people pay attention. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

jesus people.. where the hell you going to post when this boogie is over and they lock it?

im not making it till friday night.. i have a proper job. (wich i regret every day of my life!).

and robbie... just to let you know.. the entire 2 hour set i have ON VINYL, every single song has words! but i get bored with words and i may start playing somthing else.. see club dj's its all about the dj.. if the dj is havin fun.... the crowd is havin fun!B| and i plan on havin ALOT of fun....:)
see everyone soon.. hopefully this little bit of depressedness goes away before friday.... im sure it will.. mon blues...

HEY!
im going to walmart today to HOPEFULLY by a raft for my 100th!!

but just as back up, is anyone already bringing one? or have one they can bring?? PLEASE!!!!

2 days guys!!!!;)
:D:D:D

...what do u think amanda?

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

see club dj's its all about the dj.. if the dj is havin fun.... the crowd is havin fun!B| and i plan on havin ALOT of fun....:)

Oh, what was the name of that club again, Mark???

Am thinking of checking it out...what's the address?? Or, is it one of those 'go-to-the-corner-store-buy-an-egg-give-to-cashier-for-directions' clubs??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P:P
club dj....try 'hangar dj'!!!:ph34r:

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Latest Up dated Poker Tournament Info:

The Friday Night Games will have to start soon as we stop Jumping so that we can get a couple Satellites in before we start the final Table at 9:30pm.

I will be getting to Dublin Thursday Afternoon and have a Sign up sheet there. Currently we are looking at the following schedule:

Thursday:
6:00 PM - Qualifier/Satellite
8:00 PM - Qualifier/Satellite
10:00 PM - Qualifier/Satellite

Friday:
5:30 PM - Qualifier/Satellite
7:30 PM - Qualifier/Satellite

9:30PM - FINAL TABLE

You must finish in the top 2 in the qualifiers to play the Final Table.

All Players at the Final Table will get some cool prizes (Donated by www.pokerstars.com) and a Custom Engraved Medallion/Card Cover that says
2nd Annual Dublin Boogie - JFTC Fundraiser - Poker Tournament -Final Table.

Top 3 Finishers from the Final Table will also receive Trophies and Prizes from the Raffle Pool.

With the Qualifiers only scheduled to last 2 hours each, we will be useing a slightly more aggressive Blind Structure that will guarantee lots of action.

The Friday Night Games will fill up fast so find me soon as possible and buy your slot early. Each qualifier will be limited to 10 players. Remember that 100% of the $20 entry fee goes to JFTC. If this tournament fills up (and it should) we will raise $1,000 for JFTC.

I got the Box of Goodies from Pokerstars and am happy to announce that they did send a few T-shirts in "LardAss" size just in case Lee or Hans actually make it to the final table.;)

see club dj's its all about the dj.. if the dj is havin fun.... the crowd is havin fun!B| and i plan on havin ALOT of fun....:)

Oh, what was the name of that club again, Mark???

Am thinking of checking it out...what's the address?? Or, is it one of those 'go-to-the-corner-store-buy-an-egg-give-to-cashier-for-directions' clubs??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P:P
club dj....try 'hangar dj'!!!:ph34r:

actually it is the top gay bar in atlanta. ive seen you there many times when im up in the booth where you cant see me....

you think im kiddin dont you?:D