CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

yeah...i think i feel a sickness commin on and wont be able to work on friday.....wait...im military...that wont work....

ok the "wedding party" has moved the rehersal dinner to friday.....which means i have to be there friday......that sounds good
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I'm getting the fuck out of work at 11 AM SHARP tomorrow (Thursday), get home and wait for my friend to arrive, load my shit up in his SUV and then hightail it outta there. Oughta be there around 5 pm EST, if the traffic ain't bad. Who knows, maybe we'll make the sunset load! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm getting the fuck out of work at 11 AM SHARP tomorrow (Thursday), get home and wait for my friend to arrive, load my shit up in his SUV and then hightail it outta there. Oughta be there around 5 pm EST, if the traffic ain't bad. Who knows, maybe we'll make the sunset load! B|

hell yea we are leaving promptly at 3 to hopefully arrive at 7:00 pm. see you guys there....
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Carol and I are loading up the truck now to leave early AM Thursday. Be there by lunch. HEY SCOTTY, since I can't get CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE how about a burger for lunch. :)

Someone should start a "Pissing and Moaning" thread for all the poor bastards that can't or aren't coming to DUBLIN.

This shit is going to be awesome.B|

Se ya in the late morning.

Randy

As an alternative you can hop over 20 East to 441 South and go through Miledgeville. Takes me about 2 to 2.5 hours from Snellville. No guarantee on time savings- 441 is 4 lane divided up by Miledgeville but the last 20 miles into Dublin are two lane.

Pick up 80 West in town and the airport is just past the Pizza Hut.

So that's what now, 115 theoretically possible jumpers in the air simultaneously with all these planes?

I'm really excited. This is going to be awesome.

Are there going to be a lot of people getting there tomorrow night?

The Otter is here!

The Otter is here!

Do the clouds go away dance and offer a sacrifice to the beer gods!

Did Fred Goebel show up on it?? He's about 5'-6" tall, looks like late 40's, and is deaf.

Thanks,
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's Thursday 7am and only 12 hours until arrival.....WooooHooooo!

Battman.....sorry you changed your mind on the couch....

So far I've been DDd every night...are you guys going to be sober enough to jump?;)

I can hear it now...
<<>>..."No Jello Shots for you!"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239