CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

What?? Are they being mean to you Uncle Papa?? Lemme atem...
>:(

Hey i dont see why y'all can go to florabama, sebastian, and Marco, but you can't come to Tullahoma...
As soon as we re-open we're gonna have a kick ass boogie and y'all should be there. That would make me happy. :)
I'll quit whining off topic now.

Its called "Tough Love". Be a good girl and maybe I'll put on my leather chaps and show you how its done.

P.S. What the F*CK is a Tullahoma?! Isnt that the place where all the whiny chicks jump?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

speaking of playing with yourself, what's robbie up to? Has he mastered the art of changing a diaper yet?

Not quite yet, but he's mastered a few other things!;)

Actually we have a deal. She takes care of the poop, and I won't sneak out in the middle of the night and run back to my 19 year old groupies in Tallahassee. ;)

Other than that I'm kept on a pretty short leash.
......But my dog collar is lined with nice soft fur!:o

Gotta go. Time for my tantric exercises.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

What?? Are they being mean to you Uncle Papa?? Lemme atem...
>:(

Hey i dont see why y'all can go to florabama, sebastian, and Marco, but you can't come to Tullahoma...
As soon as we re-open we're gonna have a kick ass boogie and y'all should be there. That would make me happy. :)
I'll quit whining off topic now.

I think maybe Tullahoma in the spring.It's too damn cold up there now.Lets talk about this soon.

I think maybe Tullahoma in the spring.It's too damn cold up there now.Lets talk about this soon.

Let's shoot for April. It doesn't look like the casa boogie is gonna make this year.

RoamingDZ 2005 Boogie Schedule
January - Flora-Bama
February - Marco Island
March - Dublin St. Patty's Boogie
April - Tullohoma????
May - Cinco de Mayo Boogie
June -
July - Beach Boogie?????
August - WFFC/Broke Mexican Boogie
September - Mountain Boogie?????
October - Harvest Moon/Halloween in Thomaston
November -
December -
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

RoamingDZ 2005 Boogie Schedule
January - Flora-Bama
February - Marco Island
March - Dublin St. Patty's Boogie
April - Tullohoma????
May - Cinco de Mayo Boogie
June -
July - Beach Boogie?????
August - WFFC/Broke Mexican Boogie
September - Mountain Boogie?????
October - Harvest Moon/Halloween in Thomaston
November -
December -

Damn you girl...it wasn't until I looked at this whole year's worth of events that I realized just how broke I'm going to be this year!!![:/]

OH well....be rude not to!!;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Damn you girl...it wasn't until I looked at this whole year's worth of events that I realized just how broke I'm going to be this year!!![:/]

OH well....be rude not to!!;)

It most certainly would be rude, and we'll not have any of THAT around. You'll be in good and broke, but very happy company though. :P No DRAMA or shitty attitudes either, right Spence???:ph34r: If so, Mouth will take care of it for you REAL quick!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

oh boy oh boy.........i must hurry up graduate, and begin making some real $$$ so that i can attend all of the fun fun events coming up!!!

maryanne --> do you even know how much fun this next year will be for us!?!?!?!?!?!

:):):):):):)

lallalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Yaaay Tullahoma is on the Calendar. For you dingbats who dont know where that is, its less than a three hour drive from the Farm. Tennessee Skydiving Center.. ya heard of it???? :P
The good news is that there is over a mile radius of airport so all of you off-landers will be safe.

Spence, we'll talk about this soon and get Kristi M. (our DZO) involved.
:)

Ok lets plan a boogie up there. We just need to find out when Kristi will be working..hehe>:(>:(>:( That way we will really see if she can get time off work!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

oh boy oh boy.........i must hurry up graduate, and begin making some real $$$ so that i can attend all of the fun fun events coming up!!!

maryanne --> do you even know how much fun this next year will be for us!?!?!?!?!?!

:):):):):):)

lallalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Whatta you high?! If you graduate then you'll have to get a job, and you'll spend all your time whining about missing all the fun like Brandy and Kitty. :S
Stay in school and get Sallie Mae to buy your jumps. I don't care how many letters they send you, they don't REALLY expect to get their $$$ back.B|

That way we will really see if she can get time off work!!!

I *can* get time off work, just not when I'm already out of town. You just want me to be broke like the rest of your broke asses... I see how ya are.. well thats not my style.. :ph34r:
Hey I let you raid my cooler all the time dont I??
:P

man I see how it is, you guys talk about all the boogies coming up other than the one the thread is about :P

We're skydivers. Our attention spans are limited to sixty sec ......ooohhh look! There's a monkey on TV! :ph34r:

P.S. I see how YOU are, you sneaky lurking RW bastard! Does this mean you're actually gonna get off your ass and join us for the fun some time? Or you do you just like watching us? Ya Perv!:o

That way we will really see if she can get time off work!!!

I *can* get time off work, just not when I'm already out of town. You just want me to be broke like the rest of your broke asses... I see how ya are.. well thats not my style.. :ph34r:
Hey I let you raid my cooler all the time dont I??
:P

I'm sorry all I heard was: "Blah Blah Blah I'm a materialistic Princess :$who's too good to hang out with you packing-for-jump-money LOSERS!"

Sorry, Paris! I didn't know we smelled so bad! Hey if youre gonna be like that about it, the least you can do is get off some of that phat gangsta cheese and put some good imported beer in your cooler for us to raid.:D

I never said you smelled bad! :P

My cooler always has Shiner Bock and Coronas cuz thats what me and my boyz pyke and bobster like. And sugar free red bull for the ogre. Plus a decent assortment of liquor. Remember the buttery nipples?? You think buttery nipples grow on trees??? :D:D:D:ph34r::P

Yes id did. where do they grow? I like the red bulls..much appreciated. For that we will schedule a boogie around you Kristi. Just bring as much red bull as i can drink.. Can we discuss red bull. Some lurkers don't like it when you don't talk about skydiving. If you mention cards or partying they start a whiney thread....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

My cooler always has Shiner Bock and Coronas cuz thats what me and my boyz pyke and bobster like. And sugar free red bull for the ogre. Plus a decent assortment of liquor. Remember the buttery nipples?? You think buttery nipples grow on trees??? :D:D:D:ph34r::P

{I really dont know. But I think they grow in cold climates
....like regular nipples.}
Skydiving is cool.
{Shiner Bock'll do}
I really like skydiving.
{but you can keep the Corona. Haven't you heard the rumor about that stuff?}
You should NEVER drink if you plan on skydiving.

There. The perfect post. All about skydiving instead of partying.

MMMMMM Nipples.:)I think Robbie has been drinking again.