CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

ONE RULE for Wifey (me)......the boys getting a bare ass spanking from me afterward B|
<>
Tami

Is there any woman who's fantasies I cant fulfill? :)Tami, youve just been nominated be an OrFUN FOSTER MOM. CONGRATULATIONS.
Stay tuned for a PM detailing your rights and responsibilities.
Meanwhile, talk that Leprechaun of yours into taking a shift in the Dunking Booth.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Is there any woman who's fantasies I cant fulfill?
Tami, youve just been nominated be an OrFUN FOSTER MOM. CONGRATULATIONS.

Woo-Hoo.....bring it on :)I am sure Scotty will get in the tank! We just have to plan it out after we are done with everyones dinner!!!
We have some good yummy's for you all :P

Just got off the phone with the Humane Society. B|They are going to be out Sat with some of their little pups while they are manning the dunking booth for us. We are donating the proceeds during that time to the local shelter. I also have another idea to add to this once I run it by Spence.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Just got off the phone with the Humane Society. They are going to be out Sat with some of their little pups while they are manning the dunking booth for us. We are donating the proceeds during that time to the local shelter. I also have another idea to add to this once I run it by Spence.

That is awesome.....Mouth I will kick your butt if I end up with another dog ;)
2 dogs, 1 bird and a Scotty C. is ENOUGH!!!!:D

Just got off the phone with the Humane Society. They are going to be out Sat with some of their little pups while they are manning the dunking booth for us. We are donating the proceeds during that time to the local shelter. I also have another idea to add to this once I run it by Spence.

That is awesome.....Mouth I will kick your butt if I end up with another dog ;)
2 dogs, 1 bird and a Scotty C. is ENOUGH!!!!:D

You know they are looking for a good home for them and well you two rank pretty high on that list. I mean hey my last dog came from them and he is so cute...and so crazy.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

spanking spanking everywhere.....what ever shall i do....i know.....GRAB MY CAMERA!!!

hot women during the day.....carbone zone for dinner......hot women less dressed at night......and lasers.....this boogie will rock.........

should i go awol for this one too??
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

hot women during the day.....carbone zone for dinner......hot women less dressed at night......and lasers.....this boogie will rock.........

Looks like you got all the important stuff pointed out....HELLOOOO!!!!!!!!

AND LOTS OF JUMPING TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dayum, do men just seem to forget the point?! LMFAO ;)

Looks pretty cold the first couple of days...

...bring your cold/wet weather gear!!!

copied from the NWS website:
7 day forecast for Dublin, GA

March 16, Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

March 16, Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 45.

March 17, Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Pyke:ph34r: