CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

and the "ooh something shiney!" in ADD.

was that comment directed at me?. i thought you said you were going to quit picking on me.:D

Would I pick on YOU??? :D:ph34r:
Listen, I am not a quitter! So never said I was going to quit..;) I just said I eased up for a while. I was starting to feel like a mean person.
Its still fun sometimes. :P

Oh yah.. the Dublin Boogie is going to rock! I'll be cruising down as close to thursday as possible!
(see.. on topic!) B|

Mark, you were picked on as a kid alot, huh? Its okay now...:P

ya! you should have seen what happened to those guys!;)

im def. ok now.. lol... just a little bored.B|

Yeah, but he never got over that ego problem where he thinks every comment is directed at him.B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

maryanne --> do you even know how much fun this next year will be for us!?!?!?!?!?!

:):):):):):)

lallalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Oh YES I DO!! ;);):)
Kitty, I love your nipples, corona and sugar free red-bull. You take care of all your dysfunctional friends:ph34r::ph34r: (And yes, boys, I said 'nipples'. The shots are good too!):)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

A ha! We have discovered another lurker!

Haven't heard from you in a while Forston!

Ahhh yes, the orginal "sin brother" lurks.......I think it was you or your hubby that stuck me with that title.

Everybody I'm talking to is ready to go to dublin. I hope we can all get together, and you "ultra cool" ff can lower yourself and do a rw or two with the "old guys"

Take care of that thing you call a husband.

F-o-r-T-s-o-n :P

ouch, didn't know you cared. hey be nice to all get together in Dublin. I'll be doing video up there but in between i'll jump with you old farts..hehe So will your boyfriend Jack be attending?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

...And yet another! Debi and I need an animal sitter for the Dublin boogie so we can go. Any volunteers? Must be good with horses, dogs(big ones), cats birds, llamas, goats, peacocks, geese, fish........

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

...Must be good with horses, dogs(big ones), cats birds, llamas, goats, peacocks, geese, fish........

Forget getting a sitter. Bring 'em along and we'll all watch them in Dublin. I mean, you might even make some money (or at least some :D) offering llama rides around the bonfire!

Maybe we could even have the goats race the Orfuns.
Killing threads since 2004.

try the Zoo you weirdoes.

Damn you, you Ogre and your intolerance! There's nothing weird about a couple who skydive together and live with a large collection of exotic animahhhh.....................

*ahem* Uhh nevermind. What was I saying?
Oh yeah. F*ck the zoo, they wont pay. Just take the whole truckload to a Chinese restaurant. Boom! Jump $$$.

Speaking of $$$$, who wants to kick in on a keg (or two) of Guiness? Green beer is for frat dicks and rednecks.

Happy Snake Chaser Day!

P.S. Spence, I'm famous in ways I cant even discuss with someone your age.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

...Must be good with horses, dogs(big ones), cats birds, llamas, goats, peacocks, geese, fish........

Forget getting a sitter. Bring 'em along and we'll all watch them in Dublin. I mean, you might even make some money (or at least some :D) offering llama rides around the bonfire!

Maybe we could even have the goats race the Orfuns.

R U High?! Goats running around at a holiday full of Irish people? Lee, tell him what sort of terrible things could happen.

No wait. I take that back. Bring the goats, I'll bring the curry. Who wants Jamaican food?

Tell Debi to get a Hippy sitter so she can come play with us.;)
How are you guys.

Hey Fortson how about you old timers git off your bellys and do some Hybrids with us cool skydivers.:ph34r:

This is going to be one HeLL of A BooGIe

I Cant wait to see everyone.

:ph34r::D:SB|;):)

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

So will your boyfriend Jack be attending?

yuck, yuck....leave me alone with you bride for a little while......:)
We are planning to fly up Friday at lunch. Normally we cave in and leave early than we plan.

You getting as bad as Jimmy about doing video....work, work, work.

Hey Chris,
Just got off the phone with Lee and he suggested that I let you know I plan on being at the Dublin boogie. Something about a headcount or something. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it. See ya then, if not before.
Doug C.

You have a new jumpsuit yet?No down winds for you.hope your jumping again.

Windblades......Spence, remember to bring LOTS of big, obvious windblades.;)

Just wanted to wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS (or whatever your people do) before I lose the wireless connection I'm piggybacking on here. Just can't get good computer at Mom's house. Meanwhile I'm stuck between 24 hours of Its A Wonderful Life and 24 hours of A Christmas Story.

Why can't they be politically correct and run 24 hours of the Godfather on Columbus Day?

Or I could watch ROCKY on Univision (that's one of Comcast Miami's' 273 Spanish channels). No sh*t. ROCKY in Spanish.
"Mickey, no puedo ver. Corta me Mickey corta me! Adriana, Oye Adriana! Ya lo hizo!"
O.K. so it'd be better if you could hear the Cuban actor doing the Stallone impression.
And if I was drunk.

Anybody want to bet me I can't find a beer store open in Coconut Grove on Jesus' birthday?
(It's a sucker bet, in Miami every day is someone named Jesus' birthday.) Wouldn't it be ironic if the guy working at the beer store was named Jesus? ...And if it was his birthday?!

Yes, before you ask. These are the things I think about when I'm left alone to entertain myself.

Oh Cool! Gotta go, the Royal Tennenbaums is on.

Oh, did I go off topic a little? First time for everything.
Dublin Boogie, keg of Guiness. Who's in?

Dublin Boogie, keg of Guiness Shiner. Who's in?

Me!

.. like you care .. :P

It's an [B]IRISH[/B] holiday. Shiner Bock (which I don't believe is even technically a Bock. We'd have to ask BenG for his expert opinion) is made in Wiskahhnnsin. Don't go blonde on me please![:/]