melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

What a great weekend! I felt like it was a huge hugfest all weekend long. Thanks to everyone who stopped me to say hello and give me hugs. Huge thanks to everyone who jumped with me too. I met a ton of new people and enjoyed seeing old friends. Huge thanks to Mel, Samantha and Denise for going on my 400th with me. It was great! B|

Thanks PMS sisters. I look forward to next year!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ahh... what a boogie. Marion and I got back to cold and rainy NC at 2:30AM, and got to sleep for about 4 hours before heading out to class :(

Anyhow, I for one had a fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone for the jumps and the good times. It was great to see some old friends and make some new ones. I'm off to get my film developed and see if anything came out. Everybody post more pics! :)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey girli! Could you tell Chuck that I'm sorry to not return his call but I spent the Sat, Sun, and today in the hospital in Sebastian. I just got his message. I hope you guys had a great time. I wish I could have been there to see you both again.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey Rosa! I, um, well...... er, I ahhhhh....

I found a naughty little cupid of my own! So you could say I found something better to "do" on Saturday night! :o He was a hottie, no doubt. But he was a dud. No pizazz dammit! But soooooo nice to look at. His friends were a lot of fun though. :) Anyhow... had a blast jumping at Zhills during the day and fun partying with the hot dud on Saturday night. Zhills was rockin' with a bunch of folks from the Marco Island boogie - including Mike Wittenburg. So we were doing some awesome freefly jumps getting ready for the big ways next weekend. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!:)

Fall in dove.

Hey girli! Could you tell Chuck that I'm sorry to not return his call but I spent the Sat, Sun, and today in the hospital in Sebastian. I just got his message. I hope you guys had a great time. I wish I could have been there to see you both again.

Woah...what happened?[:/]

I was in the hospital in Sebastian on Sat, Sun, and Mon instead of at the boogie with you guys. I wish I was there but instead got some pretty bad news from the doctors:(

Life is hatin' on me right now. I can't wait till it's done.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

My favorite quote from the whole evening was "One day when I'm a good respected skydiver, I won't have to dress like this to get attention. Since right now I suck, I have to though!" or something along those lines. :D

My fave was:
Me: Do you know you're nipple is showing?
Her: (Nodding) Uh huh :)
Rocking good time, definitely doing it next year. PMS chicks rock! B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to The Pink Mafia girls who organized this boogie! I have never seen so many female jumpers in one place, it was really great to be just be hanging out basking in the awesome vibes. I had a great time meeting everyone and i'll be sure to bring more cookies next time because 100+ were not enough! lol!

Thanks also to Wendy, Bonnie, Nichole and the rest of the crew there in Sebastian. Those girls in manifest were extremely busy yet somehow maintained. They ALWAYS kick ass, and never cease to amaze me! :)

Thanks, Ian, for the boogie shots:D It was great meeting everyone (or, almost everyone) and I hope to see you all again one day soon!

Cheers!
Angela.

Finally found my way home and can just say one thing...

WOW

Thank you Pink Mafia girls for putting on a boogie that will definitly go down in the books....
Also thanks to all the staff and helpers at Skydive Sebastian...Too many great people to name but all were a Class Act....

Counting the days till next year......

--------------------------------------------------

How were those gals staying warm. I see you and Rosa were smart and dress for the weather.

Oh, maybe it was all jello shots that kept the gals warm.

I love the picture of Bill and Mike. Thanks for sharing.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How were those gals staying warm. I see you and Rosa were smart and dress for the weather.

Believe me, I was wondering that myself as I was standing there shivering in the 45 degree temps. I felt like such a wimp for bagging on my outfit!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I wussed out as well with the costume, brought it, but too freakin cold, kudos to all that braved it!!

Great time! Not enough can be said for Wendy keeping it all going! Thanks to the Mafia for getting this together.

I have a couple photos from the party at Mel's place and the boogie I will post when I make it to the house. Had time to unpack last night, get some sleep, and be at work this morning.

Second place ain't bad Bob, since it was fixed. ;)B|

Great meeting everyone and putting names with faces.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hey Guido! Nice to have met and jumped with you. :)
Thank you, everyone! This boogie had such a nice group of people...sooo full of love and happiness at being reunited. I think that a huge part of that is the fact that Mel, Alli, Brooke and Wendy made sure to take care of everyone and made us all feel so special and cherished! It was also quite nice to have the unexpected friends from Marcos Island boogie join us, like Turtle, Jeffy (Cocheese), Rky, etc, despite the severe plane backups from the overflow of people!

Meli, I love you and Alli as if you were my own sisters. Thank you two, along with the awesome Brooke to make three, from the bottom of my heart for sharing the love! Also, a MILLION-BAZILLION thanks to Wendy for all her efforts. She is the BEST hostess because she seems to put her ALL into these events, along with her wonderful staff.

Thank you Andrea for being my roomie and putting up with me all weekend from the airport situation to our Goldilocks routine at the Bed and Breakfast! I apologize at the major inconvenience that I may have been...you're just too sweet!

Thank you, Mike Todd, for everything...both in Sebastian and Rantoul. You are one of the nicest, most giving (of your time and yourself) people that I have ever met, and we really get along so great. You have a close friend for life in me. :)
Thank you to Drew for LOing. I feel like a jerk for not thanking him directly for the jumps. He was great! Thank you to all the RW people for being so much fun and keeping Debbie (I LOVE HER!) and myself warm in between jumps with our dirtdived HUGS (girlies in the middle...woohoo)!!!

Thank you to adorable Nicki for setting me up with Aubrey and his Aerodyne mains! Special thanks to Aubrey for loaning me the Pilot 150. You and Paul were a wonderful help to me! Also, Pabito and my other packer on Sunday (forgot his name) were awesome!

Thank you to Galen (wish Stacy could have joined us!) for our first jump together, and thanks to Mike and Meli for my last! Meli and Mike, you two were so cute and sweet for trying RW with me. Although not the best technically, it was the jump that I will remember in my heart. I will not forget Meli's freefall smile (It was the CUTEST THING!!!), nor Mike's look of surprise that we could fall together despite the size difference. Mike, you are the MAN, and we will have to do a real HOT-flying jump next time, OK?

Thanks to Thanatos for the jello shots:) and Jake for the attack hugs of myself and Andrea, which were so unexpected (where did you come from, Jake...the darkness?) and long...as Andrea and I tried to sneak in and out of the party! It was surreal to see all the beautiful people in their costumes...smoking sexiness and wings, baby!!! It's both too cute...and sooo HOT!!!

I am sure that I have forgotten to thank so many amazing people whom I met. I do have the sweet memories and am sorry if I left anyone out of this post. I truly felt the warmth (well...lol) and love of Sebastian. I will be posting my disposable camera pics that I am getting developed later tonight!
:)