melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Wendy, whats the weather like down there??

This might not be the best day to ask that. The weatherman said this morning was the coldest day in 2 years! :o It was 34 as I was driving my son to school this morning.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The sun is shining, the sky is cloudless but as of an hour ago it was still only 59 degrees. It was perfect for jumping Saturday, just cool enough to make it enjoyable and I am guessing it will be that way come early February if not a tad bit warmer.........We got lots of sky sistahs who are looking to accentuate the NAUGHTY in the Naughty Cupid Boogie ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Thanks Mike for adding me to the "official" attendee list. Like I said, plane tickets purchased, car rented, hotel room reserved... there's no backin' out now, as if I would want to anyway!! Can't wait to see Cara, I mean, you!!!! ;)

To the rest of you whom I mostly don't know (yet)...I look forward to meeting you and partayin' hard. :D
Only 17 days and counting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cristi
P.M.S. #138

Can't wait to see Cara, I mean, you!!!

Story of my life, always playing #2 to Cara.:P At this point in my life my only purpose is to be her bitch boy to throw her PC and flare for here to land.:S Even Clay said she was smart enough that she could be trained to make the Rum Runners.:|

Ok, I keep hearing about this lingerie and wings party…
I was wondering, does that mean bra and panties thing (like that Less than Jake video) or more of a sexy nightie (long and covering) thing? I am all for the bra and panties but I don’t want to be the only half naked girl there.

Example: is this suitable? It covers all the necessary areas, and is still quite naughty. :$
Just a question...

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

But I am looking for a response from the ladies.

Your dressing like that for the ladies?

Did you forget the plan for breaking in the showers already? :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I am all for the bra and panties but I don’t want to be the only half naked girl there.

Hey girl, if you got it, flaunt it and wear whatever you're comfortable in!

I've only talked to a couple of girls about what they are wearing and we are going to be a bit more conservative than that. It also depends on the weather too. It's darn cold out right now and that's only a couple of weekends away!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've picked out my thong, and made my apointment at the waxer. I thought I would just cover myself in heated massage oil and not worry about the cold. This is gonna be great.

PS. You're welcome for the visual.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Cyntrhia.....rock it girl...like the ladies said wear what you want...im sure there will be a few ladies flaunting it, so i dont think you will be the only one. Me on the other hand ....i will be wearing a great cast and camera combo...keeping up with true Gimp fashion sporting a full arm cast.

And Clay.....ive done my time shoorint SAW's (Squad Automatic Weapon or M-249)and 240's....i think i'll go party wit hthe ladies :P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas